How Can We Help?
If you have a question to ask, a prayer request, or need someone to journey with you through a struggle you are facing, we want to hear from you! Just click here, and one of our mentors will contact you as soon as possible.
(talking to us is free, private, and confidential).
Our mentors are not counselors. They are ordinary Christians willing to step out in faith and join people on their spiritual journey in a compassionate and respectful manner.
I have had a couple of excellent mentors in my life, one was Mark Mallwitz, and the other was Sue Sauer. These two Christian friends of mine have helped point me to Jesus Christ time and time again. I have also had a couple of other mentor-type people who have also been of immense help to me, such as my mom, brother Tom, coaches, and other good friends. ~ Bill Greguska
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat