Want To Encourage A Friend?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments, or would just like some encouragement?
To have a good friend, you must be a good friend to them! ~ Bill Greguska
Proverbs 17:17 A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity.
Encouragement Resource Links:
Tell Your Friend That They Are Not Alone!
Encourage A Friend Today!
Encourage A Family Member?
When encouraging someone, there must be trust, respect! Encourage a friend when they reach out to you or even when you see them not being themselves. You know, when they seem down or preoccupied with something on their mind.
God says we ought to love and encourage one another, and that is what we ought to do! You can help someone by just spending time with them!
Share encouragement with them whenever you have the opportunity. Relate to their struggles by sharing how you dealt with a similar situation you had? ~ Bill Greguska
One Simple Way To Encourage A Friend!
Above All Find Simple Ways To Honor God And Help Others!
How to Pray to God and for Others
- Be kinder to those who irritate you.
- Forgive someone who has wronged you.
- Trust God has a plan for your life.
- Take better care of yourself (exercise, diet, sleep, etc.).
- Help those in need; pray for yourself and others.
- Look for the good in others and your situation.
Be Sure To Encourage A Friend Or Someone Today!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat