Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would like some encouragement.
You are in good shape when you have a few good healthy friendships in life! I was told that if you have five real friends stuck with you through thick and thin, you have had a whole life. Many friendships can be superficial or have self-centered interests. I believe that many people confuse friendships with acquaintances. I developed a formula to understand the degree of the company I am in. The characteristics have the following to determine how close others and I are. If we talk on the phone, email, text, visit each other’s house, go places together, and regularly contact each other. Then that indicates a higher level of friendship. This is just a general rule of thumb. The bottom line, people need to take time and energy. ~ Bill Greguska
James 4:4 You adulterous people, don’t you know that friendship with the world means enmity against God? Therefore, anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.
Healthy Friendships Take Good Communication!
Specific Relationship Resource Links:
Healthy Friendships Are A Blessing!
Some of my healthy friendships have the same common denominators — the investment of time and energy, forgiveness, plus a few other qualities. Are you involved in healthy friendships, or are your friendships somewhat toxic? Learn more about healthy friendships on this page! Healthy friendships do not just grow on trees, but like trees need to grow deep roots to become healthy. Sometimes there is a need to prune the pruning of oneself in the areas that need attention (the weed that sometimes creeps in).
Do you often think more highly of your friends than yourself? When you think highly of your friends, that is an excellent quality, although being aware of your needs is essential. One significant thing in healthy friendships is communicating effectively, sharing your thoughts and feelings, understanding communicates effectively, sharing your thoughts and feelings, and understanding the other person’s thoughts and feelings. Close friendships are treasured and healthy for us to grow in life. ~ Bill Greguska
Improve Your Communication Skills And Discover Healthy Friendships!
(These questions are to get the ball rolling, consider your questions).
- Have they shared with you a particular time or era during which they received Christ in their life?
- Are they willing to postpone immediate gratification so that greater satisfaction can come in the future?
- What is their attitude toward other people?
- Do they show interest in bringing the Gospel to those who haven’t heard it?
- Are they honest about the little things in life?
- Do they take responsibility for their actions?
- Do they have humility?
- When they talk about the future, do they make room for God?
- What do they choose to feed their minds?
- Do they show the traits of Jesus?
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Friendship evangelism, what is it about?
- Is it okay to have close friendships with unbelievers?
- Should a Christian date or marry a non-Christian?
- The importance of Christian fellowship?
- What is true friendship, according to the Bible?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat