Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light. ~ Helen Keller
When you have a few good healthy friendships in life, you are in good shape! Here are some encouraging scriptures dealing with healthy friendships.
James 4:4 You adulterous people, don’t you know that friendship with the world means enmity against God? Therefore, anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Friendship evangelism, what is it about?
- Is it okay to have close friendships with unbelievers?
- Should a Christian date or marry a non-Christian?
- The importance of Christian fellowship?
- What is true friendship, according to the Bible?
Healthy Friendships Take Good Communication!
Specific Relationship Resource Links:
Healthy Friendships Are A Blessing!
Some of my healthy friendships have the same common denominators — the investment of time and energy, forgiveness, plus a few other qualities. Are you involved in healthy friendships, or are your friendships somewhat toxic? Learn more about healthy friendships on this page!
Healthy friendships do not just grow on trees, but like trees need to grow deep roots to become healthy.
Sometimes there is a need for the pruning of oneself in the areas that need attention (the weed that sometimes creeps in).
Do you often think more highly of your friends than yourself? When you think highly of your friends, that is an excellent quality to have, although being aware of your own needs is very important too.
One significant thing in healthy friendships is the ability to communicate effectively, share your thoughts and feelings, and understand the other person.
Close friendships are treasured and healthy for us to grow in life. ~ Bill Greguska
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
- Romantic Relationships
- Marriage relationships
- Challenging relationships
- Wisdom in relationships
Learn How You Can Improve Your Communication Skills!
Discover Healthy Friendships!
(These types of questions are to get the ball rolling, consider your questions).
- Have they shared with you a particular time or era during which they received Christ in their life?
- Are they willing to postpone immediate gratification so that greater satisfaction can come in the future?
- What is their attitude toward other people?
- Do they show interest in bringing the Gospel to those who haven’t heard it?
- Are they honest about the little things in life?
- Do they take responsibility for their actions?
- Do they have humility?
- When they talk about the future, do they make room for God?
- What do they choose to feed their minds?
- Do they show the traits of Jesus?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat