Healthy Friendships Take Time & Energy!
Some of the healthy friendships I have would all have the same common denominator of the investing time, energy, forgiveness plus a few other qualities.
Healthy friendships do not just grow on trees, but like tree need to grow deep roots in order to become strong.
Sometimes there is a need for pruning of one’s self in the areas that need attention (the weed that sometimes creeps in).
Do you often think more highly of your friends than yourself?
This is a good quality to have, although being aware of your own needs is very important too.
One very important thing in healthy friendships is the ability to communicate effectively to be able to share your thoughts and feeling and also be able to understand the other person.
Close friendships are very valuable and healthy for us to grow in life. ~ Bill Greguska
Here are some helpful links:
- Friendship evangelism, what it about?
- Is it good to have close friendships with unbelievers?
- Should a Christian date or marry a non-Christian?
- The importance of Christian fellowship?
- What is true friendship according to the Bible?
Healthy Friendships Take Good Communication!
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
Healthy Friendships Are A Blessing!
Learn How You Can Improve Your Communication Skills!
Listed below are some helpful Christian questions to be sure to know when getting more serious in your healthy relationship that will help you understand the person you are getting more serious with.
(These types of questions are just to get the ball rolling, consider your own questions).
- Have they shared with you a particular time or era during which they received Christ in their life?
- Are they willing to postpone immediate gratification so that greater satisfaction can come in the future?
- What is their attitude toward other people?
- Do they show interest in bringing the Gospel to those who haven’t heard it?
- Are they honest about the little things in life?
- Do they take responsibility for his actions?
- Do they have humility?
- When they talk about the future, do they make room for God?
- What do they choose to feed their mind with?
- Do they show the traits of Jesus?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, you tube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light. Helen Keller
James 4:4 You adulterous people, don’t you know that friendship with the world means enmity against God? Therefore, anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.