Am I Spirit Filled?
Please contact us if you have questions or if you need some encouragement.
Every single person on this planet is Spirit-filled, as it is an intrinsic part of our existence. However, the crucial question lies in whether we are filled with the Holy Spirit or the spirit of the evil one. It’s a decision that each one of us has to make consciously and intentionally. Have you taken a moment to invite the Holy Spirit into your life? If not, I encourage you wholeheartedly to do so right now.
The beauty lies in knowing that we cannot serve two masters simultaneously; it’s either one or the other. By learning more about the Holy Spirit and making a conscious choice to open yourself up to His guidance and presence, you can make an empowered decision or rededication to follow Him today. Let this be a transformative step towards experiencing true joy, fulfillment, and purpose in your life – all through being Spirit-filled with divine love and wisdom. Learn more about the Holy Spirit and make your decision or rededication to the Lord today. ~ Bill Greguska
Does A Spirit-Filled Christian Need To Attend Church Or Bible Study?
Are You Spirit-Filled In These Areas Of Your Life?
- In worry, call on Matthew 6:25-34
- In danger, call on Psalm 91:1-16
- Need courage, call on Joshua 1:7
- Don’t feel loved, call on Romans 8:38-39
- God seems far away, call on Psalm 139:1-18
- Your faith needs stirring, call on Hebrews 11:1-14
- You have sinned, call on Psalm 51:1-10
- Lonely and fearful, call on Psalm 23:1-6
- Seeking peace, call on John 14:27
- You have sinned, call on 1 John 1:8-9
- If You are worried, call on Matthew 6:25-34
- Depressed, call on Psalm 27:1
- Pocketbook is empty, call on Psalm 37:1-4
- Losing confidence in people, call on 1 Cor. 13:4-8
- People seem unkind, call on John 15:12-13
Are You Spirit Filled? Pray This Prayer!
Is The Church Supposed To Be Like A Hospital?
Is Your Faith Spirit-Filled, Or Legalistic?
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You!
Ephesians 5:18 ESV
And do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery, but be filled with the Spirit,
Acts 2:4 ESV
And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit gave them utterance.
1 Thessalonians 5:19 ESV
Do not quench the Spirit.
Acts 1:8 ESV
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”
Ephesians 4:30 ESV
And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.
1 Corinthians 12:13 ESV
For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—Jews or Greeks, slaves or free—and all were made to drink of one Spirit.
Acts 2:33 ESV
Being therefore exalted at the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, he has poured out this that you yourselves are seeing and hearing.
Matthew 3:11 ESV
“I baptize you with water for repentance, but he who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.
Acts 1:5 ESV
For John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now.”
John 14:26 ESV
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 800-633-3446 or Chat