What Does Spirit-Filled Mean?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments, or would just like some encouragement?
Every one of us is spirit-filled, and the question is whether it is Holy Spirit-filled or the spirit of the evil one? ~ Bill Greguska
John 14:26 But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.
Is Your Faith Spirit-Filled, Or Legalistic?
What Does Church Have To Do With Being Spirit-Filled?
Does A Spirit-Filled Christian Need To Attend Church Or Bible Study?
The church isn’t a building that Christians go to on Sundays! Well, then, what is the church? The church is made up of all those who have received salvation through faith in Jesus Christ, and who have a personal relationship with Him. And people who have this faith can find love, community, and encouragement to live out their God-given purpose when they meet in a local church.
That’s why it’s essential to attend a local church! It’s where believers can love each other, hear biblical teaching, worship God, encourage one another, and build each other up in the grace and knowledge of the Lord Jesus.
Yes, a person can pray to Go in his or her home, car, or anywhere, but we need regular contact with other Christians to deal with all that tempts or overwhelms us. Just like working out in the gym with a partner encourages you and gives you some accountability, attending church strengthens your faith and helps to develop your relationship with Jesus.
Are You Spirit-Filled In These Areas Of Your Life?
- In worry, call on Matthew 6:25-34
- In danger, call on Psalm 91:1-16
- Need courage, call on Joshua 1:7
- Don’t feel loved, call on Romans 8:38-39
- God seems far away, call on Psalm 139:1-18
- Your faith needs stirring, call on Hebrews 11:1-14
- You have sinned, call on Psalm 51:1-10
- Lonely and fearful, call on Psalm 23:1-6
- Seeking peace, call on John 14:27
- You have sinned, call on 1 John 1:8-9
- You are worried, call on Matthew 6:25-34
- Depressed, call on Psalm 27:1
- Pocketbook is empty, call on Psalm 37:1-4
- Losing confidence in people, call on 1 Cor. 13:4-8
- People seem unkind, call on John 15:12-13
Francis Chan Speaks About Being Spirit-Filled!
Is The Church Supposed To Be Like A Hospital?
In a hospital, people need healing from their physical illness. In every church, people need healing from their sin sickness. Jesus is the Great Physician, who died to heal the sin in our lives.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat