Do You Pray Hard Enough?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments, or would just like some encouragement?
You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too. That’s a part of it. ~ Denzel Washington
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
Pray Hard In Your Own War Room!
Have a specific strategy when you pray, don’t just pray in a mechanical type of way like when someone walks in their sleep. Talk to your Father in heaven as though all the results of your prayers depend on Him! ~ Bill Greguska
Do You Want To Learn How To Talk With God?
Why is it that only when a crisis like death, physical problems, financial problems, etc.?
Do you believe that God hears your prayers? Do you think God answers the prayers of a righteous man or woman?
I had prayed many times when my back was up against the wall in a tough situation.
One of the reasons that we pray is because prayer gives us answers from God that we might never have thought of without prayer.
Also, we can see answers that previously were foggy and unclear.
Pray Hard Like Martin Luther King!
“Never forget the three powerful resources you always have available to you: love, prayer, and forgiveness.” Jackson Brown
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Actually, what does it mean to pray without ceasing?
- Is there anything wrong with repetitive prayer?
- Questions about Prayer?
- Some hindrances to a healthy prayer life?
- What is the connection between prayer and fasting?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat