Do You Pray Hard, Or Hardly Pray?
How often do you really pray hard? Why is it that only when a crisis like death, physical problems, financial problems, etc.?
Do you believe that God hears your prayers? Do you believe God answers the prayers of a righteous man or woman?
I had prayed many times when my back was up against the wall in a tough situation.
Pray when things are going well. I pray for others, for myself, and I pray that God’s will be done, not mine.
One of the reasons that we pray is because prayer gives us answers from God that we might never have thought of without prayer. Also, we can see answers that previously were foggy and unclear.
Why do we pray hard? Because God instructs us to do so. Prayer gives us comfort, confidence, and wisdom that we can only get from God. Pray because you know God hears your cries of help. Why pray the sinner’s prayer, and what is it?~ Bill Greguska
Here are some helpful links:
- Actually, what does it mean to pray without ceasing?
- Is there anything wrong with repetitive prayer?
- Questions about Prayer?
- Some hindrances to a potent prayer life?
- What is the connection between prayer and fasting?
How Do You Pray Hard? / Do You Pray Right?
“Never forget the three powerful resources you always have available to you: love, prayer, and forgiveness.” Jackson Brown
Daniel 9:3 So I turned to the Lord God and pleaded with him in prayer and petition, in fasting, and in sackcloth and ashes.
Pray Hard… Don’t Look At The Waves In The Sea!
Things Happens When You Pray And You Believe?
- I prayed that God would grant me patience. God said, No. Patience is a result of tribulations; it isn’t a given, it is learned and developed.
- I prayed that God could take away my pain. God said, No. Temporary suffering takes you away from worldly concerns and brings you closer to me.
- I prayed that God would give me happiness. God said, No. I will bless you with many things, but happiness is up to you.
- I prayed that God would make my spirit grow. God said, No. You need to develop on your own, but I will be here to prune you to make you fruitful.
- I prayed that God would give me things that I might enjoy life. God said, No. I will give you life so that you may enjoy all things.
- I prayed that God would help me love others, as much as He loves me. God said. Finally, you have the right idea!
– Original author unknown
Pray These Scriptures And Believe Them!
LIKE FOR PRAYEROurPrayer community is here to pray for you. <3
Posted by OurPrayer on Saturday, June 3, 2017
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Pray Hard, Don’t Just Go Through The Motions!
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too. That’s a part of it. ~ Denzel Washington
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.