Some Of My Favorite Scriptures!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Just reading the Bible does not do that much at all, unless you apply what you learn to your life and the lives of others that you come in contact with. ~ Bill Greguska
Favorite Scriptures Can Change Your Life!
Here is a list of some of my favorite scriptures that have a special place in my life as a Christian. Try to put your favorite scriptures in your heart so that you can apply them to your life each day, and you can also help others in their lives too by sharing scriptures that would impact their lives for good. ~Bill Greguska
- Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
- Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
- Phil 4:13 I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
- Genesis 1:1 In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.
- Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
- Proverbs 3:6 in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
- Romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
Phil 4:6: Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
- Matthew 28:19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
- Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast.
- Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
- John 10:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
- Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ, and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
- 1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
- Romans 3:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
- John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
- Matthew 28:20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
Favorite Scriptures And God Quotes!
Rom 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
- Philippians 4:8 Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
- Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
- Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”
- Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
- Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus, our Lord.
Gal 5:23: gentleness and self-control. Against such things, there is no law.
- Isaiah 53:5 But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds, we are healed.
- 1 Peter 3:15 But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,
- 2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,
- Matthew 6:33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
- Hebrews 12:2 Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author, and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
- 1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
More Favorite Scriptures
- Ephesians 2:10 For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
- 1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.
- Matthew 11:28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
- Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Some Scriptures That You Will Want To Consider!
- Wonder about Christianity, 2 Corinthians 5:15-18.
- When you want Christian assurance, Romans 8:1-30.
- Feel down and out and like others are against you, Romans 8:31-39.
- At times when it looks like people are unfriendly, John 15:18-26.
- Want to find Paul’s secret to happiness, call Colossians 3:12-17.
- Start to worry, Matthew 6:19-34.
- You want peace and rest, Matthew 11:25-30.
- When dealing with fear, Psalm 34:7.
- When you need security, Psalm 121:3.
- You need assurance, Mark 8:35.
- Need reassurance, Psalm 145:18.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat