Sex Outside Marriage Is A Sin!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
According to the Bible, sex isn’t something sinful, but rather a wonderful gift from God to be thoroughly enjoyed within the boundaries of marriage. Ray Comfort
1 Corinthians 7:2 But since sexual immorality is occurring, each man should have sexual relations with his own wife, and each woman with her own husband.
Sex Is For Marriage, No Other Time!
“Sex is a momentary itch; love never lets you go.” Kingsley Amis
Hebrews 13:4 Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.
Sex Outside Of Marriage?
If You Have Sex On Your Mind, Wait Until Marriage!
God created marriage and His guidelines for marriage. He did it for our safety and protection because He loves us so much to do so.
There is no doubt that sex is for marriage. It is not meant out of wedlock for many obvious reasons.
- God’s word says it for our own good.
- Single mothers are raising their babies.
- Sexually transmitted diseases.
- Broken families, suffering children.
When people take things into their hands to do what pleases themselves, they disobey what God has commanded for us to do.
Sex outside marriage according to God’s word a sin. Sex is for marriage which is not negotiable. The way God intended, sex is for marriage only, yet our society with the media has tried to change that fact!
That is why sex is for marriage, and that is the way God intended it to be. When God says don’t, He says that because He doesn’t want you to hurt yourself! ~ Bill Greguska
The Truth About Sex Before Marriage!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Is abstinence before marriage a realistic message?
- Premarital sex – why are Christians so strongly against it?
- What does the Bible say about sex before marriage / premarital sex?
- What is an appropriate level of intimacy before marriage?
- Why is sexual purity so important?
Sex Is For Marriage, No Sex Outside Marriage!
Do Not Have Sex Outside Marriage!
The problem is that when it is so prevalent in our society with all the media.
Taking the Bible out of the schools, teens, and others have lost the moral compass that God’s word offers.
Combined with peer pressure and hormones and lust of the flesh it can be challenging to withstand the temptation to give into immediate gratification of sex.
Sex is a beautiful thing that many in our society have made it into such a dirty and lustful thing!
Sex Outside Marriage Is A Crisis Ready To Happen!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat