Is Sex Outside Marriage Sin?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments, or would just like some encouragement?
According to the Bible, sex isn’t something sinful, but rather a wonderful gift from God to be thoroughly enjoyed within the boundaries of marriage. Ray Comfort
1 Corinthians 7:2 But since sexual immorality is occurring, each man should have sexual relations with his own wife, and each woman with her own husband.
The Truth About Sex Before Marriage!
“Sex is a momentary itch; love never lets you go.” Kingsley Amis
Hebrews 13:4 Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.
Specific Relationship Resource Links:
Sex Outside Of Marriage?
If You Have Sex On Your Mind, Wait Until Marriage!
God created marriage and His guidelines for a marriage. He did it for our safety and protection because He loves us so much to do so.
There is no doubt that sex is for marriage. It is not meant out of wedlock for many apparent reasons.
- God’s word says it for our good.
- Single mothers are raising their babies.
- Sexually transmitted diseases.
- Broken families, suffering children.
When people take things into their hands to do what pleases themselves, they disobey what God has commanded for us to do.
Sex outside marriage, according to God’s word a sin. Sex is for marriage, which is not negotiable. The way God intended, sex is for marriage only, yet our society with the media has tried to change that fact!
That is why sex is for marriage, and that is the way God intended it to be. When God says don’t, He says that because He doesn’t want you to hurt yourself! ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Is abstinence before marriage a realistic message?
- Premarital sex – why are Christians so strongly against it?
- What does the Bible say about sex before marriage / premarital sex?
- What is an appropriate level of intimacy before marriage?
- Why is sexual purity so important?