Interested In Starting A Brand New Life With Christ?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
“Beliefs are choices. First, you choose your beliefs. Then your beliefs affect your choices.” ~ Roy T. Bennett
What do you believe? Are your beliefs strong or more lukewarm? Here are some encouraging scriptures about faith.
Matthew 8:26 He replied, “You of little faith, why are you so afraid?” Then he got up and rebuked the winds and the waves, and it was completely calm.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Can a person believe in God in some sense but not be saved?
- Questions about Christianity?
- What does it mean to believe in Jesus?
- What is Christianity, and what do Christians believe?
- Why should I believe the Bible?
Do You Believe That You Are A Good Person? >>>Take This Test!<<<
What Do You Believe? Why Do You Believe That?
Do You Sometimes Question What You Believe?
First of all, what do you believe concerning God? How has God touched your life? Where does prayer fit into your life?
What we believe might be close to what the gospel says, although the longer you walk with the Lord, the more you will understand the truths about God.
Each of us has our story, yet the story of Jesus Christ has stayed the same over these centuries.
Bottom line: The Bible is the only accurate, inspired, authoritative Word of God. It reveals the love God has for the world. It is not a set of rules to follow legalistically, but rather an instrument the Holy Spirit uses to protect and guide us. What do you believe?
When I was growing up, basketball was so incredibly important to me. I admire something that John Wooden said. It was impressive about the importance of faith.
John Wooden said, “Many things are essential to arriving at true peace of mind, and one of the most important is faith, which is why we need to pray.” What you believe directly influences how we live our lives. ~ Bill Greguska
What Do You Believe? / How Did You Came To That Conclusion?
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Romans 10:9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
What Do You Believe?
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God revealing the love of God to the world.
1 Thessalonians 2:13; 2 Timothy 3:15-17; John 3:16.
- We believe that one God is eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19; John 10:30; Ephesians 4:4-6.
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth. His sinless life, miracles, and vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood on the cross. His bodily resurrection, ascension to the Father’s right hand, and in His return in power and glory. Matthew 1:23; John 1:1-4 and 1:29; Acts 1:11 and 2:22-24; Romans 8:34; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Philippians 2:5-11; Hebrews 1:1-4 and 4:15.
- We believe that all men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God, that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation, and that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
More Elements Of Belief!
- We believe that God will reward the righteous with eternal life in heaven and that He will banish the unrighteous to everlasting punishment in hell. Luke 24:46-47; John 14:6; Acts 4:12; Romans 3:23; 2 Corinthians 5:10-11; Ephesians 1:7 and 2:8-9; Titus 3:4-7.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life. John 3:5-8; Acts 1:8 and 4:31; Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 2:14; Galatians 5:16-18; Ephesians 6:12; Colossians 2:6-10.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment. 1 Corinthians 15:51-57; Revelation 20:11-15.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ. All true believers are members of His body, the church, which is not necessarily a building but rather the people of God. 1 Corinthians 12:12, 27; Ephesians 1:22-23.
Four More Elements Of Belief!
- We believe that the ministry of evangelism (sharing and proclaiming the message of salvation only possible by grace through faith in Jesus Christ) and discipleship (helping followers of Christ grow up into maturity in Christ) is a responsibility of all followers of Jesus Christ. Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15; 1 Peter 3:15.
- We believe God’s plan for human sexuality is to be expressed only within the context of marriage, that God created man and woman as unique individual persons made to complete each other. God instituted monogamous marriage between males and females as the foundation of the family and the basic structure of human society. For this reason, we believe that marriage is exclusively the union of one genetic male and one genetic female. Genesis 2:24; Matthew 19:5-6; Mark 10:6-9; Romans 1:26-27; 1 Corinthians 6:9.
- We believe that we must dedicate ourselves to prayer, to the service of our Lord, to His authority over our lives, and the ministry of evangelism. Matthew 9:35-38, 22:37-39, and 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15 and 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10; Colossians 2:6-10; 1 Peter 3:15.
- We believe that human life is sacred from conception to its natural end; and that we must have concern for the physical and spiritual needs of our fellowmen. Psalm 139:13; Isaiah 49:1; Jeremiah 1:5; Matthew 22:37-39; Romans 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10.
Adapted from Billy Graham Evangelistic Association Statement of Faith
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat