Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
When people are in healthy relationships, some boundaries are established, such as respect. People should make the best use of their time while being single, for in doing so, they can prepare themselves for someone special that God puts into their life. It is good to be single, yet it is always good to be married. Honesty, integrity, forgiveness, love, understanding, and patience are fundamental in all relationships. There is an amount of effort needed to upkeep healthy relationships with anyone. Be concerned that you are the best person you can be as you follow the Lord, and He will help make your paths straight with others.
Philippians 2:3 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility, value others above yourselves.
How Can I Be More Involved In Healthy Relationships?
Healthy relationships are fantastic, yet they take time and energy! How do you build healthy relationships? What do you look for in them? You will find out that they are worth the effort you invest in them! Being in healthy relationships is one of the best things in life! Sometimes, a relationship is one of the most challenging ships to sail without crashing into the rocks because of poor navigation. God’s word has much to share regarding relationships with one another. Do the relationships you are involved in reflect what Jesus taught in the Bible? Take time to check out this page and open your Bible to learn more about healthy relationships. Following the teachings of the Bible and considering your friend’s interests higher than your own is also important. ~ Bill Greguska
Where Do You Stand Concerning Healthy Relationships?
- Do you hate being single?
- Are you content with being single?
- Been married, but are you hoping to be married someday?
- Have you been married and divorced and never want to get married again?
- Have you been married and divorced, and you would like to get married again possibly?
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
- Be A Good Friend
- Be More Friendly
- How To Forgive?
- Romantic Relationships
- Toxic Relationships
- Wisdom In Relationships
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and Youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat