Healthy Relationships Don’t Just Happen!
Healthy Relationships Are Awesome!
Being in healthy relationships are one of the best things in life! Yet a relationship is sometimes one of the hardest ships to sail without ending up crashing into the rocks because of poor navigation.
God’s word has much to share when it comes to relationships with one another. Do the relationships that you are involved in reflect what Jesus taught in the Bible?
Take time to check out this page and then open your Bible to learn more about healthy relationships.
Following teachings of the Bible and considering your friend’s interests higher than your own is also important. ~ Bill Greguska
Here are some helpful links:
- Can you give me some Christian relationship advice?
- How can I heal from the hurt of a broken relationship?
- Questions about Relationships?
- What should I look for in a Christian boyfriend?
- What should I look for in a Christian girlfriend?
How Can I Be More Involved In Healthy Relationships?
Where Do You Stand Concerning Healthy Relationships?
- Do you hate being single?
- Are you content with being single?
- Been married, but you are hoping to be married someday?
- Have you been married and divorced, and you never want to get married again?
- Have you been married and divorced, and you would like to possibly get married again?
Healthy Relationships Take Dialog And Effort!
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
- Be a good friend
- Be more friendly
- How to forgive?
- Romantic relationships
- Toxic relationships
- Wisdom in relationships
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, you tube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
People should accept being single because those are the moments you can really focus on yourself and learning who you are. Then when you get in a relationship, you will be stronger and have a little bit more self-awareness, self-love, and the other ingredients for a healthy relationship. ~ Lauren London
Philippians 2:3 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves.