Please contact us if you have questions or if you need some encouragement.
Healthy relationships are essential for a fulfilling life. It’s like having a dance partner who is interested and willing to share the floor with you. It is very important that in all healthy relationship that their are respectful boundaries are established, such as mutual respect, honesty, and transparency. Intellectual conversations, emotional connections, serious discussions, and even funny moments are shared between two people in healthy relationships. It’s a give-and-take situation where both parties contribute to each other’s growth and happiness.
Remember that honesty, and integrity, and forgiveness, and love, and understanding, and patience, and a few other characteristics in that thread form the foundation of all healthy relationships. Take notice that when you are in a healthy relationship, you will know it from the honesty, transparency, and natural flow between you. Maintaining these qualities requires effort but being the best version of ourselves while following the Lord will help us navigate our paths with others successfully. Remember always to encourage yourself towards creating healthy relationships filled with joy and peace! There is an amount of effort needed to upkeep healthy relationships with anyone. Be concerned that you are the best person you can be, and others will notice for themselves. ~ Bill Greguska
Philippians 2:3 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility, value others above yourselves.
How To Have Better Communication Skills
Relationships! God Loves You And Me!
Living my life for over 60 years, a person like me has had the opportunity to be in many relationships since I was a young boy. We often run into many healthy relationships, some neutral and some very destructive ones (centered on alcohol and drugs), leading to many problems in my life. I refer to many types: family, friends, relatives, classmates, co-workers, and strangers.
Anyone you and I come into contact with could be someone you could have a friendship with. Would you consider yourself an “other person” oriented type of person or more of a “self-centered” type? If you are a “self-centered” person, maybe today is the day you look at that and try to change your ways.
10 Differences Between Good Friends And Toxic Friends!
Healthy relationships are fantastic, yet they take time and energy! How do you build healthy relationships? What do you look for in them? You will find out that they are worth the effort you invest in them! Being in healthy relationships is one of the best things in life! Sometimes, a relationship is one of the most challenging ships to sail without crashing into the rocks because of poor navigation. God’s word has much to share regarding relationships with one another. Do the relationships you are involved in reflect what Jesus taught in the Bible? Check out this page and open your Bible to learn about healthy relationships. Following the teachings of the Bible and considering your friend’s interests higher than your own is also important. ~ Bill Greguska
4 Scriptures That Will Redefine Your Boundaries!
- Do you hate being single?
- Are you content with being single?
- Been married, but are you hoping to be married someday?
- Have you been married and divorced and never want to get married again?
- Have you been married and divorced, and would you like to get married again possibly?
How Can I Be More Involved In Healthy Relationships?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone immediately, call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.