Healthy Relationships Don’t Just Happen!
Please contact us if you have questions or comments or want encouragement.
When people are in healthy relationships, some respectful boundaries are established, such as respect. Relationships are somewhat similar to a dance between two interested and willing people. When you are in a healthy relationship, you will know it from the honesty, transparency, and natural flow between you. You will find intellectual, emotional, serious, and even humorous communication shared with the other person. You can call it a give-and-take situation.
By the way, I would encourage you to make the best use of your time while being single, for in doing so, you can prepare yourself for someone special that God puts into your life. Being single is good, but it is also good to be married. Honesty, integrity, forgiveness, love, understanding, and patience are fundamental in all relationships. There is an amount of effort needed to upkeep healthy relationships with anyone. Be concerned that you are the best person you can be as you follow the Lord; He will help make your paths straight with others. ~ Bill Greguska
Philippians 2:3 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility, value others above yourselves.
Be A Good Friend
Be More Friendly
How To Forgive?
Wisdom In Relationships
Visit All Our Pages
How To Pray?
Video On How To Pray More Effectively?
How To Find A Good Church?
Free Christian Counseling
How To Have Better Communication Skills
Are You In Some Healthy Relationships?
Healthy relationships are fantastic, yet they take time and energy! How do you build healthy relationships? What do you look for in them? You will find out that they are worth the effort you invest in them! Being in healthy relationships is one of the best things in life! Sometimes, a relationship is one of the most challenging ships to sail without crashing into the rocks because of poor navigation. God’s word has much to share regarding relationships with one another. Do the relationships you are involved in reflect what Jesus taught in the Bible? Check out this page and open your Bible to learn about healthy relationships. Following the teachings of the Bible and considering your friend’s interests higher than your own is also important. ~ Bill Greguska
Where Do You Stand Concerning Healthy Relationships?
- Do you hate being single?
- Are you content with being single?
- Been married, but are you hoping to be married someday?
- Have you been married and divorced and never want to get married again?
- Have you been married and divorced, and would you like to get married again possibly?
How Can I Be More Involved In Healthy Relationships?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone immediately, call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
Leave A Comment