Romantic Relationships Take Effort!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments, or would just like some encouragement?
Husbands and wives, first be faithful to each other. Second, keep the romance going all of your life by courting each other every day. Zig Ziglar
Romantic Relationships For Married Couples Takes Time And Energy!
Specific Relationship Resource Links:
Romantic Relationships Take Honesty And Integrity!
What Is Your Motive In Any Relationships?
Sometimes romantic relationships happen prematurely during a dating relationship, often are similar to that of a marriage relationship except for the sexual component.
I have been in a couple of romantic dating relationships in my life, and I also have been married.
The best advice is to take things slowly because romantic relationships can be inspiring, knowing that the other person with similar feelings towards you as well.
Treat the other person as if they were a brother or sister because that is actually what they are.
For example, kissing ought to be held off until a mutual commitment of marriage is at least talked about, this might be very difficult because of the natural drive for sexuality in us, plus how the media and the pressure can make things more difficult. ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How young is too young to be in a romantic relationship?
- If a couple gets pregnant before marriage, do they have to get married?
- Questions about Relationships?
- Questions about the Song of Solomon?
- What should be the Christian view of romance?
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
- Challenging relationships
- Healthy friendships
- Healthy relationships
- Toxic relationships
- Marriage relationships
- Wisdom in relationships
Feelings People Have In Romantic Relationships
Falling in love (infatuation) is, in other words, beginners love. It has no foundation for it. Passion springs up in the heart of the one who has it. It assumes a lot! So it helps to date the right person from the start.
Falling in love (infatuation) is overwhelmed with an impression. Be impressed but cautiously wait, realizing that anyone can look and sound good for a year! It’s after a year that cracks may be seen. A skilled person can hide the real self for even up to six years!!
That’s why we must have discerning love when you think you might be falling in love. Intelligent love is mature love which has learned to wait and give the necessary time for God to reveal what is essential to know about their character and how they handled the wounds and disappointments of life, arguments, grudges, likes, and dislikes, habits, etc.
Puppy love feels nice for a while, but it does no one any favors! It sets you up for some big disappointments, and it cannot last. That’s why I called it “weeds which spring up today and tomorrow it’s gone” (today means a short time like a month or so). I think that about sums things up. ~ Sister Sue Sauer
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.