Please contact us if you have questions or if you need some encouragement.
We all have common questions that we do not quite understand or know the answers to. These questions serve as gentle nudges, urging us to seek understanding and truth. They hold within them the power to unlock a world of knowledge if only we dare to ask. Often, in our quest for answers, we run towards others for guidance without even considering turning towards God.
But let me tell you this – asking Him those common questions can bring about profound revelations and unexpected clarity. It is through these simple yet significant inquiries that we uncover wisdom beyond measure. So, fear not dear seeker of truth, for below you will find an array of common questions awaiting their much-awaited answers – a treasure trove meant solely for your journey ahead! People in general run to others for help before they even consider asking God. I have learned people can be well meaning, yet being human the possibility for human error is present, but with God’s word He will never let you down. Much can be learned with a simple question. Below you will find many questions that we will help answer for you. ~ Bill Greguska
Common Questions That Both You And Others Ask!
Why Does God Allow Evil? | Why Does God Let Bad Things Happen? | GotQuestions.org
What does the Bible say about ghosts & hauntings? | Are Ghosts Real? | GotQuestions.org
Why did God allow Solomon to have 1,000 wives and concubines? | GotQuestions.org
What is the Unforgivable Sin / Unpardonable Sin? | GotQuestions.org
What is the book of Enoch and should it be in the Bible? | GotQuestions.org
Also check out: Podcast.GotQuestions.org
Questions Can Get You Further When Talking To A Non-Believer!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
Find Godly Insights To Common Questions!
Please take the time to check out the list provided to discover answers directly from His word that will give you the wisdom to give you the direction you came here for. ~ Bill Greguska.
Common Questions Answered Logically And Spiritually!
Common Questions About Who, What, Where, Why, How?
- Have you lost hope in life? Psalms 34:18
- Do you have trouble making ends meet financially? Psalms 37:25-26; Matthew 6:25-34
- Are you depressed or upset? Psalms 42:5
- Are you afraid? Psalms 56:11
- Do you need help to stay on the right path? Psalms 119:9-11
- Are you moving out from home? Psalms 121
- Are you tired? Psalms 127:1-2; Isaiah 40:31
- Are you waiting for God? Psalms 130:5
- Does God seem very far away? Psalms 139:1-12
- Do you often doubt your value as a person? Psalms 139:13-18
- Are you a prideful person? Proverbs 11:2
- Do you have problems sharing your money? Proverbs 11:25; 2 Corinthians 9:7
- Do you often feel guilty? Proverbs 28:13; James 5:16
- Do you need help praying? Matthew 6:5-15; Luke 11:1-4
- Has someone hurt you and can’t get over it? Matthew 6:14-15
- Do you often look down on others? Matthew 7:1-5
- Do you feel burdened down? Matthew 11:28-30
- Does your faith seem weak? Mark 9:14-24
- Do you often doubt God’s power? Luke 1:37
- Have you turned away from God recently? Luke 15:11-32
- Do you have any doubt about God’s love for you? John 3:16
- Are you troubled by the evil around you? Romans 8:28-30
- Does the Bible seem dull or boring? Romans 10:17; Hebrews 4:12
- Do you feel like getting back at someone? Romans 12:19
- Does your past haunt you? 1 Corinthians 6:9-11
- Are you tempted sexually? 1 Corinthians 6:18-20
- Are you tempted to do wrong? 1 Corinthians 10:13; James 1:13-15
- Are you afraid to die? 1 Corinthians 15:54-57; Hebrews 2:14-15
- Are you discouraged? 2 Corinthians 1:3-7
- Do you feel weak? 2 Corinthians 12:9
- Do you feel like you don’t make a difference? Galatians 6:9
- Are you an angry person? Ephesians 4:26-27
- Do you need help with your marriage? Ephesians 5:22-33
- Are you in a spiritual battle? Ephesians 6:10-18
- Do you mostly care only about yourself? Philippians 2:3-4
- Are you worried or anxious? Philippians 4:6
- Are you often troubled by your thoughts? Philippians 4:8
- Have you lost a loved one? 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
- Do you think you have let God down in some way? 2 Timothy 2:13
- Do you doubt the power of faith? Hebrews 11:1-40
- Do you feel all alone and a little confused? Hebrews 13:5
- Is your life filled with many difficulties? James 1:2-4
- Do you need some wisdom today? James 1:5
- Are you making big plans in your life? James 4:13-17
- Are you sick and want to get well? James 5:14
- Have you sinned and feel guilty? 1 John 1:9
What does the Bible say about Suicide? | Scripture for Suicidal Thoughts | Gotquestions.org
What is the purpose of the thousand year reign of Christ? | GotQuestions org
What is the Five Fold ministry? | GotQuestions.org
Why did God allow polygamy in the Bible?
What does it mean that Jesus fulfilled the law, but did not abolish it? | GotQuestions.org
These Questions Will Point You To Some Answers!
- Do you realize that addictions destroy lives and families?
- Do you know that anger can and will destroy your life?
- How to find peace and share it with others?
- Do you realize the devil never makes us do anything, but he tempts us and we fall for it?
- How to discover God’s will in your life?
- Where do you like to pray the most?
- Do you need someone to pray for the situation that you are in?
- Do you believe that failure only a temporary setbacks?
- Why do I sometimes feel down, and depressed?
- Who is God, and what does He want from me?
- How can I know for sure without any doubt that I am saved?
- What happens if I do not get saved?
- Is gambling a problem in your life?
- How can I fly right with God when I hang around turkeys?
- Who is Jesus Christ?
- Why do I doubts God sometimes?
- How can I get right with God?
- I think you will like this video called “All Roads Lead To God?”
- How can I know for sure that I am not going to hell?
- How can I get right with God?
- Do your emotions usually seem to be negative?
- How can I get more healthy?
- How to eat healthy?
- How to get exercise?
- What are some ways to find encouragement?
- Would you like to view a resource help line list?
- Would you like to view additional websites for encouragement?
- How can I get better understanding and find encouragement?
- How to pray and find encouragement?
- How to trust that your prayers will be answered?
- How to pray powerful prayers?
- Do you really want to get right with God?
- Do you need a plan to follow?
- How to push through bad times?
- But why God?
- God I thought you were all about “Love and encouragement?”
- How to deal with bad days?
- How can I be saved?
- Do you know if you are going to heaven for sure?
- Does a person need to be born again?
- Angry words do great damage?
- How does sin destroy your integrity?
- Do you realize that words of encouragement build others up?
- Do realize my drug/alcohol problems did me great damage?
- How to find recovery if you have gotten off track?
- What are drugs and alcohol doing to your life?
- How to seek forgiveness from God and others?
- How to find peace in your heart?
- Do you realize that sin, pride, selfishness and anger are behind most all relationship problems?
- Would you like to view some health topics to help give you encouragement?
- How to break bad habits?
- Have you been eating health foods?
- How to keep calm in a storm?
- How trust God and as a result find encouragement?
- How to love others?
- How to give others encouragement?
- How to love those who irritate you?
- How to deal with depression?
- How to deal with anxiety?
- Are your physical problems dragging you down?
- What do you believe?
- Why you believe that?
- What does God want you to believe?
- Could you use help with controlling your anger?
- What about forgiveness to those who have harmed you?
- Do you realize sometime setting boundaries will help your situation?
- Would you like to learn about my testimony?
- How to follow Jesus a little better?
- Would you like to submit a prayer request?
- How can I draw you closer to you God?
- Do you practice kindness each day?
- Would you like to view a list of thing to give you encouragement?
- Do you understand that God’s word tells us that we all owe a debt of love to others?
- How I found Jesus?
- How you can find Jesus too?
- How can you share your testimony?
- How can you start your own ministry?
- How to love others that are sometimes unlovable?
- What does forgiveness have to do with love?
- What is true love?
- How to have a solid marriage when other marriages are falling apart?
- What is your goal if you are dating?
- Do you have gratitude in your heart?
- What brings you joy in life?
- Do you think you are you a good person?
- Do you realize that basketball was my god?
- What bad information have you heard about God?
- Do you or others you know mock or disrespect God?
- Would you want some wise dating advice?
- Do you agree that sex is not meant outside of marriage?
- Do you realize here is a difference between real love and puppy love?
- Are you trying to overcome depression?
- Do you understand the difference between sadness and depression?
- Could you use some Free Christian Counseling?
- Have you been check mated by addiction?
- How can I live a new life?
- Would you like to start trusting God more?
- Would you like to check out the book I wrote?
- Do you want to learn about my testimony and develop one of your own?
- Would you like to know more about Bill Greguska?
- Would you like to view more websites?
- Would you also like to also view some phone helplines here?
- Have you been to a Christian websites that gave you good encouragement?
- Do you need some Free Christian advice?
- Does Satan have a way of influencing you?
- How can I choose Jesus, God and the Holy Spirit , not Satan to run my life?
- Why is it that laughter is good medicine?
- Do you think that depression is curable?
- Do you know that a little humor goes a long way with others?
- Do you have a personal Bible study to attend?
- Do you know that Satan is behind every sin trying to keep us from God?
- Do you know there is a very big list of sins to avoid?
- Do your words of encouragement have meaning?
- Do you realize that it is okay to rest just as long as you don’t quit?
- How to find hope when your hope is fading?
What does the Bible say about witchcraft / witches?
What is the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit?
What is a Born Again Christian | What Does it Mean to be a Born Again Christian | GotQuestions.org
What does it mean that Paul went to the third heaven? | GotQuestions.org
Why was Moses not allowed to enter the Promised Land | GotQuestions.org
Old Testament vs. New Testament – What are the differences?
What is Judaism and what do Jews believe?
What does the Bible say about pandemic diseases / sicknesses? | GotQuestions.org
Did Jesus Claim To Be God?
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
Philippians 4:13 ESV
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:6 ESV
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.
John 14:6 ESV
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
1 John 3:16 ESV
By this, we know love, that he laid down his life for us, and we ought to lay down our lives for the brothers.
1 Peter 3:15 ESV
But in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect,
Hebrews 11:6 ESV
And without faith, it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.
Hebrews 4:12 ESV
For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.
2 Timothy 3:16 ESV
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,
1 Corinthians 10:13 ESV
No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation, he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.
John 3:16 ESV
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
Jeremiah 29:11 ESV
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Is Masturbation a Sin According to the Bible? | Is it wrong to Masturbate?
What did Jesus mean when He said to not cast your pearls before swine in Mt. 7:6? | GotQuestions.org
Why were Michael and Satan disputing over the body of Moses (Jude 9)? | GotQuestions.org
Where was Jesus for the three days between His death and resurrection? | GotQuestions.org
Who was Balaam in the Bible? | GotQuestions.org
What did Jesus mean when He said, “Take up your cross and follow Me”?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- Learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 800-633-3446 or Chat