How To Have A Better Marriage?
Do You Want A Better Marriage?
A Better Marriage Begins With God!
The ideal place to learn how to have a better marriage is from a couple who have already have been married for 30-40 years or more. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, over and over with the same person.
If you are still single, take the time to really get to know your partner who you are dating, depending on the people involved, it would be wise to date at least 1 year before getting engaged. You need time to really get to know one another. Even 1 year can be a little short.
Make it a point to come to agreements on things before you get married to avoid buyers regret. Both of you ought to have the mindset that once you get married, there is no turning back, for better or for worse, for richer or poorer, in health and in sickness, until death do you part.
Before marriage, both eyes need to be open and both ears need to be open. A great idea when you get married, you need to close one eye, and one ear after you say your vows.
This way you are saying that you will love and respect one another forever. This is why I say a better marriage starts when you are dating. ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Biblical solutions for solving marriage problems?
- Does the Bible say anything about making a second marriage a success?
- Questions about Marriage?
- What does the Bible say about an unhappy marriage?
- What is the definition of marriage?
Everyone Wants A Better Marriage!
Principles Involved In Having A Better Marriage!
- A better marriage takes effort, love, forgiveness, and prayer!
- Your spouse ought to be your best friend right behind God.
- Do not allow the communication in your marriage to break down. Agree that healthy communication is the key to the success of your marriage.
- Honesty, respect, love, and forgiveness are not negotiable in healthy relationships.
- Being able to forgive others is more critical than you might think, as well as being able to ask for forgiveness from others.
- Remembering the principle of doing unto others as you would want them to do to you is a key to a good healthy marriage.
- If you are married, stay married and work out your problems.
- Remind yourself why you got married in the first place.
- Never underestimate the importance of showing love to your spouse and telling them that you love them.
- The reason I believe that so many marriages turn into divorce is that the two people can not or choose not to forgive one another!
- Sex is honored by both the husband and wife and sex is meant for marriage only.
Do You Want To Have A Better Marriage?
Marriage does not create problems, marriages reveal problems. ~ Rick Warren
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
- Marriage relationship
- Healing from divorce
- Marriage tips
- Good marriage
- Improve your marriage
- Prevent a divorce
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
What To Do To Have A Better Marriage!
Take The Pressure Off!
You don’t have to fix anyone. It’s not your job. In fact, you don’t even have the ability to do it if you wanted to, so there’s no point in even trying.
Conflict with your spouse is going to happen. And when it does, you can react by attempting to fix your husband or wife. You can be Spirit-led and respond in a biblical way by loving one another with the love of Christ. Looking to Him to fulfill your every need. ~ Pete Briscoe
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Trust You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, you tube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
It is sometimes essential for a husband and a wife to quarrel, they get to know each other better. ~ Goethe
Ephesians 5:33 However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.