The Many Problems Addiction Caused Me!
I Believe You Will Relate to What I Am Going to Share On This Page.
There were many problems that drugs and alcohol caused me, plus the sinful life I was choosing, but I am thankful that with the help of God, I could overcome my addictions and be given a second chance to live to honor God with my life.
1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
I hit bottom, but God reached down to me and gave me a second chance. He wants to do the same for you. I found a better way of life, and so can you!
Today, I am not perfect, I still sin, yet I confess my sins and turn from them when I do. There is no need to live in sin. We have a Savior who loves us and wants a relationship with each one of us. ~ Bill Greguska
If you would like to learn more about how you can have a second chance in life, please contact us.
Another Term For Addiction = Spiritual Warfare
Five Steps To Staying Sober!
Do You Feel Broken, And Want To Be Fixed?
I Am Sure That You Had Your Share Of Setbacks!
God Is A God Of Second Chances…
Below Are Some Of My Setbacks, Yet God Never Gave Up On Me! The Same God Can Do That For You!
- I got kicked out of my home when I was 19 years old.
- I was expelled from high school.
- Arrested and put into jail for drug and alcohol-related offenses.
- I got my girlfriend pregnant at age 22 out of wedlock.
- I blew my chance to play college basketball.
- I got connected with some wrong people.
- I strongly considered taking my life back in high school.
- I had to lie to cover my addictions.
- I resorted to stealing.
- I dishonored my mother and father.
- I hit bottom for many years.
- I often wished I were dead to escape all my troubles. But God had a different plan for me.
- These were some of the problems drugs caused me, and unfortunately, there were more. But I am sure you got the point!
Bottom line…But by God’s grace, love, and forgiveness. He opened my heart, and I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.
I Know For A Fact, That If It Were Not For Hard Times In My Life, I Would Never Have Understood My Need For God! ~ Bill Greguska
Addictions Can Be Overcome!
The Problems Drugs Caused Me Made Me Appreciate Life!
Thank God, My Recovery Started On June 25, 1986!
2 Peter 2:22 “A dog returns to its vomit,” and, “A sow that is washed goes back to her wallowing in the mud.“
How To Stop The Problems That Marijuana Is Causing?
Does Your Marijuana Use Line Up With God’s Holiness?
The Problems Drugs Caused Me Made Me Realize God Is Faithful!
Thank God That I Got The Help I Need!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat