There Were Many Problems Addiction Caused Me!
Please contact us if you have questions or comments or want encouragement.
There were many problems that drugs and alcohol caused me, plus the sinful life I was choosing, but I am thankful that with the help of God, I could overcome my addictions and be given a second chance to live to honor God with my life. I hit bottom, but God reached down to me and gave me a second chance. He wants to do the same for you.
I found a better way of life, and so can you! Today, I am not perfect, I still sin, yet I confess my sins and turn from them when I do. There is no need to live in sin. We have a Savior who loves us and wants a relationship with each one of us. ~ Bill Greguska
1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
Another Term For Addiction = Spiritual Warfare
How To Stay Sober!
Visit All Our Pages
How To Pray?
Video On How To Pray More Effectively?
How To Find A Good Church?
Free Christian Counseling
Does Your Marijuana Use Line Up With God’s Holiness?
I Am Sure That You Have Had Your Share Of Setbacks!
God Is A God Of Second Chances…
Below Are Some Of My Setbacks, Yet God Never Gave Up On Me! The Same God Can Do That For You!
- I got kicked out of my home when I was 19.
- I was expelled from high school.
- Arrested and put into jail for drug and alcohol-related offenses.
- I got my girlfriend pregnant at age 22 out of wedlock.
- I blew my chance to play college basketball.
- I got connected with some wrong people.
- I strongly considered taking my life back in high school.
- I had to lie to cover my addictions.
- I resorted to stealing.
- I dishonored my mother and father.
- I hit bottom for many years.
- I often wished I were dead to escape all my troubles. But God had a different plan for me.
- These were some of the problems drugs caused me; unfortunately, there were more. But I am sure you got the point!
Bottom line…But by God’s grace, love, and forgiveness. He opened my heart, and I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.
I know that if it were not for hard times in my life, I Would Never Have Understood My Need For God! ~ Bill Greguska.
Addictions Can Be Overcome!
The Problems Drugs Caused Me Made Me Appreciate Life!
Thank God, My Recovery Started On June 25, 1986!
Do You Feel Broken, And Want To Be Fixed?
Learning New Ways Can Be A Challenge!
2 Peter 2:22 “A dog returns to its vomit,” and “A sow that is washed goes back to her wallowing in the mud.“
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
How To Stop The Problems That Marijuana Is Causing?
The Problems Drugs Caused Me Made Me Realize God Is Faithful!
Thank God That I Got The Help I Needed!
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
John 16:33 ESV
I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world, you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
1 Corinthians 10:13 ESV
No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation, he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.
Matthew 10:16 ESV
“Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves.
1 Peter 5:7 ESV
Casting all your anxieties on him because he cares for you.
Romans 8:28 ESV
And we know that for those who love God, all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.
John 10:10 ESV
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly.
Proverbs 12:25 ESV
Anxiety in a man’s heart weighs him down, but a good word makes him glad.
2 Corinthians 5:17 ESV
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
Luke 14:28 ESV
For which of you, desiring to build a tower, does not first sit down and count the cost, whether he has enough to complete it?
Psalm 46:1 ESV
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Philippians 4:6 ESV
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- Learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Leave A Comment