Are You Forgiven? Will You Forgive?
Please contact us if you have questions or comments or want encouragement.
Have you ever wondered if another person forgave you? If you confess your sin to God, He is faithful to forgive. We can never know 100% if another person will forgive us. We need to remember that people are only human with human emotions. Communication is so important when it comes to being forgiven. The offender needs to ask for forgiveness by admitting their wrong. It is equally important for the victim to accept the apology. A scripture that reinforces the need for forgiveness is Matthew 6:15 But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.
People can speak words, but what do their actions say? When we have done something wrong to someone else, all we can do is ask for forgiveness, and hopefully, it will be given to us. Sometimes people have hardened hearts and refuse to forgive, but when we confess our sins to God, HE WILL FORGIVE US, which is more important than forgiving others whose hearts have been hardened. Keep in mind that the devil will want you to have you think that you are not forgiven when you ask God for forgiveness. Do not allow your feelings to interfere with the knowledge and fact that when God has forgiven you, you are forgiven without a doubt in your mind or heart. ~ Bill Greguska
How To Forgive
Acts Of Kindness
Get Right With God
Peace With God
Visit All Our Pages
How To Pray?
Video On How To Pray More Effectively?
Free Christian Counseling
1 John 1:9 Tells Us God Forgives Us When We Confess Our Sins!
Learn How You Can Be A Forgiven Christian:
- Admit you are a sinner in need of God’s grace.
- Believe that Jesus Christ died for you and all your past, present, and future sins.
- Confess with your mouth that Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior.
- Do as the Bible teaches to your best ability, and practice your faith in everyday life.
Will God Forgive You? I Know He Has Forgiven Me!
Forgiveness And Eternal Life Are Both Free!
- Forgiveness is to cancel a debt someone owes you! Have you been forgiven the last time you offended someone? We can do nothing to earn forgiveness except confess it to God and the other person. You might never know that person has forgiven you, but admitting to God removes the doubt.
You Can Be Forgiven If You Confess Your Sins To God!
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
Ephesians 4:32 ESV
Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.
Mark 11:25 ESV
And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.”
1 John 1:9 ESV
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
Matthew 6:15 ESV
But if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Matthew 18:21-22 ESV
Then Peter came up and said to him, “Lord, how often will my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? As many as seven times?” Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you seven times, but seventy-seven times.
Matthew 6:14-15 ESV
For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Luke 6:37 ESV
“Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven;
Colossians 3:13 ESV
Bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive.
James 5:16 ESV
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.
Luke 6:27 ESV
“But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,
Psalm 103:10-14 ESV
He does not deal with us according to our sins nor repay us according to our iniquities. For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his steadfast love toward those who fear him; as far as the east is from the west, so far does he remove our transgressions from us. As a father shows compassion to his children, so the Lord shows compassion to those who fear him. For he knows our frame; he remembers that we are dust.
Proverbs 10:12 ESV
Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses.
Ephesians 1:7 ESV
In him, we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace,
Matthew 6:12 ESV
And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- Learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat