Do You Know If You Have Been Forgiven?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
How Does Does It Feel To Be Forgiven?
We can never know for sure 100% if another person forgives us. They can speak the words, but what do their actions say? When we have done something wrong to someone else, all we can do is ask for forgiveness, and hopefully, it will be given to you. Sometimes people get hardened hearts and refuse to forgive. ~ Bill Greguska
Has God Forgiven You?
- Admit you are a sinner in need of God’s grace.
- Believe that Jesus Christ died for you and all your past, present, and future sins.
- Confess with your mouth that Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior.
- Do as the Bible teaches to the best of your ability, and practice your faith in everyday life.
Forgiveness And Eternal Life Are Both Free!
Forgiveness Is To Cancel A Debt Someone Owes You!
- Have you been forgiven the last time you offended someone?
- There is nothing behavior we can do to earn forgiveness except to admit you were wrong, confess it to the other person, and say you’re sorry.
Can You Be Forgiven?
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat