Set Smart Goals With God’s Help!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
A guy wants a classy girl who is smart and has goals – someone that he wouldn’t be afraid to bring home to his parents. ~ Victoria Justice
It is undeniable that smart goals are excellent and peruse when you ask God to lead your way! Here are some encouraging scriptures about goals.
Never Underestimate The Power Of Prayer!
I have learned that before I set a goal in my life, things always go better when I pray about whatever it is before attempting to do what I would think would be right. Never underestimate the power of prayer; it can make the difference between success and failure in your life by setting smart goals!
How To Attain Smart Goals In Your Christian Life!
Set Smart Goals For Yourself And Stop Wasting Your Time!
What Are Some Smart Goals That You Have?
Pray For Your Smart Goals Before You Make Them!
How to set smart goals and be able to reach them? First of all, what are reasonable goals without God involved in them?
It is bound not to bear the good fruit that God intended us to experience.
I have learned that before I set a goal in my life, things always go better when I pray about whatever it is before attempting to do what I would think would be right.
How to set smart goals and make sure they are specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely?
Did you ever make a plan without talking with God about it first in prayer?
Many people try to set smart goals without praying first. What type of help do you need? Learn how to set smart goals on this page!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
Are You Making Smart Goals In Your Life?
- Built your house upon a rock means what?
- Does the Bible mention how to set goals?
- How does the Bible talk about teamwork?
- Is a midlife crisis referred to in the Bible?
- What does the Bible say about time management?
Plan Your Smart Goals With God’s Help!
Do You Think You Have Smart Goals?
- Believe while others are doubting.
- Plan while others are playing.
- Study while others are sleeping.
- Decide while others are delaying.
- Prepare while others are daydreaming.
- Begin while others are procrastinating.
- Work while others are wishing.
- Save while others are wishing.
- Listen while others are talking.
- Smile while others are frowning.
- Commend while others are criticizing.
- Persist while others are quitting.
by William Arthur Ward
Set Smart Goals With Real Thought Involved!
“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” ~ Les Brown
James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.
How You Can Plan Your Day Better!
1. Questions To Focus On What God Wants
- What does God want me to do today?
- If today were the last day of my life, how would I choose to spend it?
- Who am I most likely going to run into that needs my help or encouragement today?
- Where have I seen God’s blessing in my life recently? Would it be wise to do more of that activity?
- What do I feel passionate about? Could my day take on greater significance by devoting more time and energy to that cause?
2. Questions To Help You Be More Productive
- Who do I need to partner with to multiply my effectiveness?
- What can I do today that will matter in 5 years?
- What can I do today that will matter in eternity?
- God has given me a unique set of spiritual gifts. Where can I apply those gifts to achieve the most significant possible results?
- Are there skills I could learn or improve upon to achieve my goals?
- What is the biggest problem in my life right now? What can I do about it today?
- I know that there is about 20% of my day that produces 80% of my results? How can I increase my results by enlarging that 20%?
3. Questions To Develop Godly Character
- What fruits of the Spirit do I need to work on today?
- What have I been procrastinating on that needs my attention today?
- Who can I serve today without expecting anything in return?
- What promises and commitments do I need to keep today?
- Which area of my life is lacking and needs my attention today: Spiritual, Financial, Family, Career, Health, or Social?
4. Questions To Avoid Many Unnecessary Problems
- What am I most likely to do today that would distract me from doing what I should do?
- Where did I fail yesterday and, how can I avoid making a similar mistake today?
- Of the many things I could do, which one should I do?
- Where are today’s interruptions and distractions most likely to arise from?
- How can I simplify my life today? What clutter can I cut out, or what can I delegate?
- What would it take to end today with no regrets?
Smart Goals Rely On God For Direction:
- S: Is your goal Specific? Is it merely stated? Does it indicate what you want to happen?
- M: Is your goal Measurable? Is it clear when or how you’ll meet your goal? (“As much as I can” or “soon” aren’t as quantifiable as “reduce by 5%” or “by the end of the year.”)
- A: Is your goal Achievable? Is it reasonable and attainable? If your goals are specific and measurable, there shouldn’t be any doubt whether they are possible. Matthew 19:26
- R: Is your goal Realistic? Is it so realistic that you’re willing and able to work on it?
- T: Is your goal Timely? Set a schedule so you have time for your goal to be met.
Smart Goals To Shoot For Each Day:
- Pray each morning and throughout the day.
- Go to bed at a regular time. Get up early so you can have time with God.
- Be wise with your schedule so that you do not over-commit yourself.
- Do not be afraid to ask others to help you.
- Simplify and unclutter your house, workspace, and life.
- Be happy and content with what you have.
- Focus on your plans, but be flexible. Live one day at a time.
- Think things through and make wise choices.
- If you can not do anything about a given situation you are in, let it go.
- Live your life within your budget.
- Have backups; an extra car key in your wallet, a spare house key buried in the garden, extra stamps, etc.
- Do not talk so much. This single piece of advice can prevent an enormous amount of trouble.
- Do something special for yourself and others every day.
- Think about Bible verses where ever you go and where ever you are.
- Make sure to get enough exercise.
- Eat healthy food and eat right.
- Get yourself organized, so everything has its place.
- Listen to an encouraging CD while driving that will inspire you.
- Write your ideas down when they come to you.
- Try to talk less and listen more. Every day, find a quiet time to be alone.
- Try to nip minor problems in the bud. Apologize when needed right away.
- Become good friends with Godly people.
- Write down your favorite scriptures and hide them in your heart.
- Have a grateful heart.
- Help others to be able to laugh. Laugh out loud.
- Take your work seriously, but remember that your job is not who you are.
- Develop a forgiving attitude with everyone in your life.
- Try to be kind to unkind people. Anyone can be helpful to someone kind to you.
- Slow down and live your life to the fullest.
- God is in charge. So remind yourself that you do not have to try to control the world,
- Each day, think of one thing that you’re grateful for that you’ve never been thankful for before.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for Extra Encouragement
God’s Plans Are Better Than Our Plans
I used a very familiar expression in carpentry when building wheelchair ramps, which were, “Measure twice, cut once.” God has given each of us a mind to use, and it is merely when we lean on Him to make our plans come to a realization.
With our efforts, we are bound to fail at some point, but with God, even if our dreams do not come out the way we hoped, that is when God has allowed the plans to change for our best interest.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat