Funny Stuff To Make You Laugh, And Others Laugh Too!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or want some encouragement.
I do not have many memorized jokes off the top of my head to share at any given moment, But I have a pretty good sense of humor, and I say a lot of funny stuff throughout any given day! But I do encourage you to memorize one clean joke at least to be able to share at any time. I encourage you all to enjoy laughter, humor, and all the funny stuff that happens to you each day, for without laughter, life can be very difficult and even painful to endure. God has blessed me with a good sense of humor, which has helped me get through some tough times in my life. At a very young age, my mom taught me something I will never forget; she told me, “If you do not laugh about your situation sometimes, you will end up crying about it!” ~ Bill Greguska
The Health Benefits Of Humor!
Zach King Knows How To Make You Laugh And Entertain You!
Some Of The Best Humor By Steven Wright!
There is a comedian whose name is Steven Wright. He is one of my favorite comedians! He is awesome. His type of comedy is clean and way out there simultaneously. He is what you call a deadpan comedian. When he does his stand-up show, he never laughs or smiles. Here is a little sample of his material. (He is intense and makes you think and laugh simultaneously).
Throughout his illustrious career, Steven Wright’s quotes have become some of the most-quoted comedy material of all time – and today, we’ve collected a great assortment of clever quotes from the genius mind of this hilarious man to bust your sides open. If you need some relief from the chaos and insanity in the real world, enjoy these Steven Wright quotes and let laughter start to cure all of your ailments.
1. “The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.” – Steven Wright
2. “The hardness of the butter is proportional to the softness of the bread.” – Steven Wright
3. “The judge asked, “What do you plead?” I said, “Insanity, your honor, who in their right mind would park in the passing lane?” – Steven Wright
4. “The severity of the itch is proportional to the reach.” – Steven Wright
5. “The sooner you fall behind, the more time you’ll have to catch up.” – Steven Wright
6. “To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.” – Steven Wright
7. “I woke up one morning, and all of my stuff had been stolen and replaced by exact duplicates.” – Steven Wright
8. “If you were going to shoot a mime, would you use a silencer?” – Steven Wright
9. “I went to a restaurant that serves “breakfast at any time.” So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance.” – Steven Wright
10. “In school, every period ends with a bell. Every sentence ends with a period. Every crime ends with a sentence.” – Steven Wright
11. “It’s a small world, but I wouldn’t want to have to paint it.” – Steven Wright
12. “If at first, you don’t succeed, then skydiving definitely isn’t for you.” – Steven Wright
13. “If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?” – Steven Wright
14. “If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.” – Steven Wright
15. “Sponges grow in the ocean. That kills me. I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be if that didn’t happen.” – Steven Wright
Laughter Therapy And Health Benefits Of Laughter!
“THREE POPULAR CHRISTIAN COMEDIANS”
Tim Hawkins Comedy Videos
Michael Jr. Comedy Videos
Enjoy Funny Stuff, Because It Is Good for You!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
Check Out The Following Funny Riddles!
>>>You can be the judge<<<
Q: Why do seagulls live by the sea?
Q: Did you hear that Fed-Ex and UPS are merging next year?
Q: What occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment, and never in one thousand years?
A: The letter M
Q: A man leaves home and turns left three times, facing two men wearing masks, only to return home. Who are those two men?
Q: What has hands but can not clap?
Q: What has one eye but cannot see?
Q. What kind of bagels can fly?
Q: What comes down but never goes up?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat