What To Do If You Think You Are Bummed Out?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments, or would just like some encouragement?
When I get bummed out, I find it best to pray, sort out my thoughts and feelings, and try to have God show me what He wants me to learn from the situation or how best to deal with it. ~ Bill Greguska
Bummed Out vs. Being Depressed
There is a big difference between being bummed out compared to being depressed. Being bummed out is something that lasts for a short period, and a person recovers from it usually quite quickly. We all have been bummed out in our lives. It is a part of life that no one can avoid entirely. The definition of bummed is slang for feeling upset or disappointed. You can feel sad because your basketball team lost. This is what we would call being bummed out.
No Need To Be Bummed Out!
What To Do When You Are Bummed Out?
1 Peter 5:7 Cast All Your Anxiety On Him Because He Cares For You!
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
Don’t Be Bummed Out. You Are Beautiful!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat