What To Do If You Are Bummed Out?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
When I get bummed out, I find it best to pray, sort out my thoughts and feelings, and have God show me what He wants me to know and learn from the situation or how best to deal with it. Sometimes exercising, talking with a close friend, eating good food, and counting my blessings help. It is not hard to feel bummed out from time to time. Just realize that you are in a short season in life and that this shall pass. Life can be stressful at times, but He will see us through as we trust God. ~ Bill Greguska
Don’t Be Bummed Out, You Have Been Created And Are Loved By God!
Are You Bummed Out? This Will Change Your Perspective!
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat