What To Do If You Are Bummed Out?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
When I get bummed out, I find it best to pray, sort out my thoughts and feelings, and try to have God show me what He wants me to learn from the situation or how best to deal with it. Sometimes exercising, talking with a close friend, eating some good food, and counting my blessing all help. ~ Bill Greguska
Don’t Be Bummed Out. You Are Beautiful!
Bummed Out vs. Being Depressed
There is a big difference between being bummed out compared to being depressed. Being bummed out lasts for a short period, and a person recovers from it usually quite quickly. We all have been bummed out in our lives. It is a part of life that no one can avoid entirely. The definition of bummed is slang for feeling upset or disappointed. You can feel sad because your basketball team lost; we would call being bummed out.
What To Do When You Are Bummed Out?
1 Peter 5:7 Cast All Your Anxiety On Him Because He Cares For You!
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
No Need To Be Bummed Out Old Man!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to