Show Me How To Pray Each Day!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments, or would just like some encouragement?
Rather than set aside daily time for prayer, I pray regularly and spontaneously about everything I encounter daily. When someone shares something with me, I’ll often simply say, ‘let’s pray about this right now.’ ~ Thomas Kinkade
Matthew 26:41 “Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.”
We Are Here To Talk, Pray, Or Listen To You Or With You!
Pray Each Day Because We’re In A War! What is Prayer?
Pray Each Day!
If you do that is awesome, if you do not, I would like to know why not? I am not trying to shame you or make you feel bad; I just wonder why not?
Prayer is a beautiful thing because it is talking to God. The best way to figure out this crazy world we live in by getting wise counsel and direction on how to live.
If we don’t, we will find ourselves drifting away from God and giving the devil the chance to influence us.
I Encourage You To Pray Each Day!
If you decide that you want to start to pray each day, and then one day you either forget or are too busy, do not beat yourself and feel guilty, get right back at it the next morning.
God does not keep a scorecard, and when you pray a certain amount of times, you do not get any type of bonus points.
Praying to God is something that I guarantee that when you start to do it regularly, you will enjoy it and want to pray each day!
When you pray to God, there are usually three answers to our prayers:
2. Not yet
3. I have something better in mind
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- What is a quiet time used for?
- The meaning and purpose of saying grace before a meal?
- What is the National Day of Prayer?
- Why is daily prayer important?
- Why is it essential to spend time alone with God?
Make It A 30-day Challenge To Pray Each Day!
Do you need the power of prayer? If you keep praying, you will find out why! Prayer is like a bridge to God! It is the link between your world and God’s world. It is the bridge between what’s going on in your life and God’s care and love for you in the middle of whatever you’re going through in your life.
I need prayer, not only when things get complicated! Prayer has everything to do with my relationship with God. When I start my day by talking to Him, I start my day off on the right foot! For many of my friends and me, facing the start of the day with prayer and some quiet time with God has been beneficial. In all relationships, communication is critical. Well, the same applies to your relationship with God.
Use The Letters A-C-T-S To Remember How To Pray:
A = Adoration.
Tell God you adore and praise Him, spend time worshiping Him.
C = Confession.
Confess your sins to God and ask Him to forgive you.
T = Thanksgiving.
Thank God for His Son, Jesus, and the blessings in your life.
S = Supplication.
Ask God to supply your needs and the needs of others.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat