Click Here For Free Christian Counseling!
Free Christian Counseling Can Help!
Sometimes Christian counseling can be beneficial if you have burdens that are very hard to carry alone on your own shoulders, and at the same time, sharing them with a close friend could be overwhelming to them and your relationship with them. There is no shame to reach out to a Christian counselor if you need the help. ~ Bill Greguska
1 Thessalonians 5:11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
Find Biblical Hope with Practical Help!
Free Christian Counseling Through Ground Wire!
Having to go through an intervention and family counseling is a wonderful experience. I would almost recommend it to anybody. It opens a lot of communication, and it opens old sores, but once it is opened and hashed out, the rewards are far greater. ~ Susan Ford
Proverbs 1:1 The proverbs of Solomon, son of David, king of Israel: for gaining wisdom and instruction.
You Can Call 1-800-633-3446 Or Chat
You Came To The Right Place!
I want to let you know that since 2003, Groundwire Ministry has been doing free Christian counseling, by using Internet technology to share the love found in Jesus Christ with youth and young adults.
Christian Counseling can be just what you need if you have used all other resources?
If you think you could benefit from free Christian counseling, you have come to the right place, “click here” to chat with some who is a trained Christian counselor who would love to help you with whatever you are going through in your life.
Otherwise, you can also call 1-800-633-3446 (24 hours a day – 7 days a week) to talk to someone live. ~ Bill Greguska
Also here are some Christian Counseling available covered by insurance in the Milwaukee, WI area
Kris Reece, Christian Counseling!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Counseling related questions for more insights?
- How does psychology work with Christian counseling?
- How do I choose an excellent Christian counselor/therapist?
- What is the value of pastoral counseling?
- When should a Christian consider going to rehab?
Free Christian Counseling Before You Decide To Party?
What Does Free Christian Counseling Look Like In Reality?
Each commercial invites the viewer/listener to have a conversation with a “someone who understands.”
Twenty-four hours a day, there are volunteer coaches online ready to listen, encourage, and point chatters to Christ.
The Jesus Cares Campaign is the next evolution in the same strategy. Scripture says that His kindness leads us to repentance, but most people don’t believe He is kind and loving.
They see Jesus as angry and judgmental. By saturating the media (TV, Radio, Billboard, Outdoor, Social Media) with the message that Jesus Cares, we see hearts open to the offers of Jesus, and we see lives transformed.
The Jesus Cares Campaign is an initiative for specific cities (partnering with local churches and business leaders) and through national buys as well.
Sean Dunn is the founder and President of Groundwire. The national office is in Castle Rock, Colorado.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat