Free Christian Counseling Available In A Few Different Ways!
Free Christian Counseling / Life Coaching Is Available.
Free Christian Groundwire Chat Is Also Available.
Free Christian Chat About Jesus Is Also Available.
Free One Time Professional Christian Counseling.
Free Christian Counseling / Coaching
- Our Christian Life Coaching will point you in the right direction. Give it a try. What do you have to lose? Our goal is to help you help yourself. I have known the Lord since 1986 and have much practical life experience to share.
- To talk with a Christian life coach from NeedEncouragement.com ~ Click Here!
Before You Consider Talking With A Christian Counselor
Make sure you take your concerns to the wonderful counselor Jesus Christ first!
Then if you still need more help, chat with someone who can point you to God, the way we try to do.
And Talk To A Christian Who Cares!
Free Christian Counseling Can Be Just What You Need!
Have you struggled long enough? Sometimes Christian counseling can be beneficial if you have burdens that are very hard to carry alone on your shoulders. Simultaneously, sharing them with a close friend could be overwhelming to them and your relationship with them. There is no shame in reaching out to a Christian counselor or a Christian life coach like myself if you need some help. ~ Bill Greguska
1 Thessalonians 5:11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
“Shared joy is a Double Joy; Shared Sorrow is Half Sorrow. ”
Remember that you can also feel free to contact us if you need to share a burden on your heart and would like some good advice. We are not professional counselors, but I have been Christian for many years. I advise you first to take what is bothering you to God in prayer, then if God prompts you to contact us or anyone else, do that.
Talk With Someone Through Ground Wire Ministry!
Learn About Specific Scriptures Of Encouragement!
What does the Open Bible say about wise counsel?
What does Biblegateway say about getting counsel?
Intervention, Wisdom, And Instruction:
Having to go through an intervention and family counseling is a wonderful experience. I would almost recommend it to anybody. It opens a lot of communication, and it opens old sores, but once it is opened and hashed out, the rewards are far greater. ~ Susan Ford
Proverbs 1:1 The proverbs of Solomon, son of David, king of Israel: for gaining wisdom and instruction.
You Came To The Right Place!
I want to let you know that since 2003, Groundwire Ministry has been doing free Christian counseling by using Internet technology to share the love found in Jesus Christ with youth and young adults.
Christian Counseling can be just what you need if you have used all other resources?
If you think you could benefit from free Christian counseling, you have come to the right place, “Click Here,” to chat with some who would love to listen to you with whatever you are going through in your life. ~ Bill Greguska
Christian Life Coaching From Professional Kris Reece
Via Video Christian Counseling! (Watch Kris’s Videos Here And Be Amazed)
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Counseling-related questions for more insights?
- How does psychology work with Christian counseling?
- How do I choose an excellent Christian counselor/therapist?
- What is the value of pastoral counseling?
- When should a Christian consider going to rehab?
Free Christian Counseling Before You Decide To Party? GroundWire.net
What Does Free Christian Counseling, Really Look Like?
Each commercial invites the viewer/listener to have a conversation with “someone who understands.”
Twenty-four hours a day, there are volunteer coaches online ready to listen, encourage, and point chatters to Christ.
The Jesus Cares Campaign is the next evolution in the same strategy. Scripture says that His kindness leads us to repentance, but most people don’t believe He is kind and loving.
They see Jesus as angry and judgmental. By saturating the media (TV, Radio, Billboard, Outdoor, Social Media) with the message that Jesus cares, we see hearts open to the offers of Jesus, and we see lives transformed.
The Jesus Cares Campaign is an initiative for specific cities (partnering with local churches and business leaders) and national buys.
Sean Dunn is the founder and President of Groundwire. The national office is in Castle Rock, Colorado.
If you need to talk with someone, check out Groundwire.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
- Avoid Bad Counseling
- But Why God?
- Christian Advice
- Have you got Questions?
- How to Pray?
- Seek Wise Counsel
- Website Links
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat