Tips On How To Spread Your Faith!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
I’m thankful for the ability to share my faith in a lot of different places. It’s something that I take as a responsibility and an obligation to handle as best as I can. ~ Tim Tebow
Matthew 28:19-20 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
How To Do A Testimony In 2 Minutes?
Guideline About Writing Your Story!
- Give a couple of examples of how you were before you accepted Jesus Christ into your life as Lord and Savior.
- How did God change your path in life that you were on?
- Tell what your life is now because of your new found faith in God.
- What is in your plans for the future as you continue to walk carefully with God each day.
To Receive Christ, A Person Needs To Do Four Things:
- Admit they are a sinner.
- Ask forgiveness and be willing to turn away from your sins.
- Believe that Christ died for you on the cross.
- Receive Christ into your heart and life.
How To Spread Your Faith With Others In 5 Steps!
How To Share Your Faith Effectively!
- Explain how God took you from where you were, to where you are now.
- Give God credit for pulling you up and back on your feet.
- When you share your story, other people will be able to read it, and many of those people will be directly influenced because of it!
- When you tell your story to others, in reality, you are encouraging them by sharing what God has done in your life, and this is also an excellent way to strengthen your faith by sharing with others.
Why Is It Important To Spread Your Faith?
More Resources On How To Give Away Your Faith:
- Share PeaceWithGod.net, an interactive website that presents the Gospel.
- Get involved in My Hope America with Billy Graham, an outreach combining short films with personal relationships.
- Read more about the Gospel, what it is and what it does.
- Find resources for sharing the Gospel, including videos, printable tracts, advice on presenting your testimony and articles about sharing your faith.
Four Simple Steps In How To Spread Your Faith?
Five Things To Remember In How To Share Your Faith!
Gary Cobb, a BGEA staff member who helps train others to share their faith, shares five things to remember.
1. To understand my past life is a valuable tool to share my faith.
2. Earn the right to share my faith!
3. People are looking for a cure when I share my belief with them.
4. Keep it simple. The Gospel is already evident.
5. Tell them God loves them the way they are when I share my faith!
Humorous Way In How To Spread Your Faith!
#1 – Avoid Arguments When Sharing Your Faith.
There is always a chance when getting into a conversation with an unbeliever, with the hope to share the gospel. Instead, you end up in fruitless debate, that ought to be avoided at all cost.
#2 – How To Save Precious Time when Sharing Your Faith?
If you know when to walk away from a conversation, then you won’t be wasting your time or theirs, besides not burning a bridge with them, in hopes to be able to talk at some other time. Using a Bible tract can be useful, but ultimately just sharing what God has done in your life is the best way to do it.
#3 – How To Build a Relationship while Sharing Your Faith?
I know of some Christians who are going through times of challenge and of doubt, who are shy of sharing their faith. You can only giveaway from the abundance of what you have.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
1. How To Spread Your Faith In A Win-Win Situation?
2. How To Give Away Your Faith Without Arguing?
3. How To Spread Your Faith Peacefully An Effectively?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat