How To Spread Your Faith?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
When you spread your faith, share what God has done in your life, that is something that nobody can debate with you because it is your story. Letting another witness your faith in action speaks louder than words. Here are some encouraging scriptures about sharing your faith.
Do You Get Tounge Tied Sometimes About Your Faith? ~ Ray Comfort
How To Spread Your Faith Effectively!
Learn How To Share A 2-Minute Testimony?
- Explain how God took you from where you were to where you are now.
- Give God credit for pulling you up and back on your feet.
- When you share your story, other people will read it, and many of those people will be directly influenced because of it!
- When you tell your story to others, in reality, you are encouraging them by sharing what God has done in your life, and this is also an excellent way to strengthen your faith by sharing with others.
Why Is It Important To Spread Your Faith?
Guideline About Writing Your Story!
- Give a couple of examples of how you were before you accepted Jesus Christ into your life as Lord and Savior.
- How did God change the path in life that you were on?
- Tell about what your life is now because of your newfound faith in God.
- What is in your plans for the future as you continue to walk carefully with God each day.
To Receive Christ, A Person Needs To Do Four Things:
- Admit they are a sinner.
- Ask forgiveness and be willing to turn away from your sins.
- Believe that Christ died for you on the cross.
- Receive Christ into your heart and life.
How To Spread Your Faith?
More Resources On How To Give Away Your Faith:
- Share PeaceWithGod.net, an interactive website that presents the Gospel.
- Please get involved in My Hope America with Billy Graham, an outreach combining short films with personal relationships.
- Read more about the Gospel, what it is, and what it does.
- Find resources for sharing the Gospel, including videos, handout tracts, or (in my case, encouragement cards below) advice on presenting your testimony and articles about sharing your faith.
Put Your Faith Into Practice Each Day!
1. Read John 14:1-31 about what Jesus expects of you. Then, go back and re-read John 14:15 and John 14:23. How do we show God that we love him?
2. Instead of loving God in the way he commands, how have you been trying to show God you love him?
A commandment is not a request. It’s not a favor. It’s an order that we are expected to follow “if” we truly love Him. We are doing what we can to obey God. As it says in Matthew 28:19-20, “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.”
As you can see, loving God and obeying his commands is incredibly important to Jesus. Obeying God is synonymous with loving Him. To be His disciple, we must love him and follow him. Are you ready to commit to love God and obey His commands?
How To Spread Your Faith With A Win-Win Situation?
Five Things To Remember In How To Spread Your Faith!
#1 – Avoid Arguments When You Spread Your Faith.
#2 – How To Save Precious Time when Spread Your Faith?
#3 – How To Build a Relationship while Spread Your Faith?
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat