What Would You Consider Uplifting Photos?
Four Categories Of Breath Taking Photos:
View Many Uplifting Photos!
The short answer is that I love these 6 groups of people who I call family and friends. They mean a lot to me and wanted to display them on my site.
There are other close friends and family that I did not include but are loved and valued just the same!
These top 6 photos from left to right are my Mom and Dad at our house, Ron and Sue Sauer at Moodie Bible, Me and My Daughter Sherry, My Son Chris and Me on the basketball court, Lisa and Mark Mallwitz at their house, Ben and Me at the Airport with a pilot and airline flight attendant.
Below are uplifting photos that I figured that you would like to also see. I know my personal photos above obviously mean more to me that they do to you, but I just wanted to include them on this page of photos.
Each page has a link connected to it, so if you want to learn more just click on each of the photos that interest you.
The expression a photo speaks many words, so I hope that the photos below will be an inspiration to you today! I hope that this website has been an encouragement to you and that you tell others that you know about this site.
Be sure to email those on your email list so that they too can find some encouragement right here at this website. ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Are having family devotions important?
- How did God use dreams and visions in the Bible?
- Should a Christian be involved in mentoring?
- What can I do when I don’t feel any love for God?
- What is a Christian life coach, and is the concept biblical?
There are many other people in my life who I feel very close to, some of them you can find at Inspirational People Page!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
“I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it”. ~ Charles R. Swindoll