Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Sola Scriptura means = That Scripture alone is authoritative for the faith and practice of Christian. The Scriptures from the Bible are the final authority! As you grow and learn about Jesus Christ through prayer, Bible reading, and fellowship with other Christians, God will guide you and give you the wisdom you need for every challenge. Try reading it daily, not just when you hit a crisis. You will be amazed how the Bible will speak to you and your needs! ~ Bill Greguska
Matthew 6:34 Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
Encouraging Scriptures And Some Real Beautiful Pictures!
For Encouraging Bible Verses!
The scriptures can be so very encouraging to you, but you need to take the time to read them. We have many encouraging scriptures that will give you hope and a better focus on the life you want to live. I have learned over the years since I first became a follower of Jesus Christ that God’s word is alive and has the power to change the lives of those who believe. I think people often do not take the time to understand what the Bible is all about, each for their reason. My suggestion to you is that if you read the encouraging scriptures below slowly and purposefully, you will realize what a treasure God has given us. The word of God has delivered me from being an alcoholic and drug addict with other problems in the past and has lost direction in life. Despite all that, I was blessed to be given a new life through God’s love and mercy and the power of the Holy Spirit and encouraging scriptures! ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- What is Sola Scriptura?
- Tell me more about the Bible?
- What is the doctrine of the sufficiency of Scripture?
- Why was the Bible written?
- Why is the Bible called the Holy Bible?
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
30 Of My Favorite Encouraging Scriptures:
- Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.
- 1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your anxieties on him because he cares for you.
- Romans 12:18 If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all.
- Matthew 6:33 But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
- Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
- Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:11 Therefore, encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.
- Psalm 29:11 May the Lord give strength to his people! May the Lord bless his people with peace!
- John 16:33 I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world, you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
- Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand
- Psalm 23:4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
- Psalm 118:14 The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.
- Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness.
- Isaiah 40:31 But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.
- 1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation, he will also provide the way of escape that you may be able to endure it.
- Ephesians 6:10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.
- John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
- Philippians 4:8 Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.
- Matthew 6:33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.
- 2 Corinthians 12:9-10 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
- Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
- 2 Timothy 1:7 For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
- Matthew 11:28 Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
- Isaiah 40:29 He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might, he increases strength.
- Psalm 27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
- Psalm 31:24 Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for the Lord!
- 2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
- Mark 12:30 And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’
- Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
- Psalm 55:22 Cast your burden on the Lord, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat