Do You Believe The Nicene Creed?
I believe that God has a plan for my life and your life too, our job is to find out what that plan is and do it the very best we can. ~ Bill Greguska
Romans 10:9 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
It Truly Matters What We Believe!
The Nicene Creed
I believe in one God, the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth, and all things visible and invisible.
And in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son of God, begotten of the Father before all worlds; God of God, Light of Light, very God of very God; begotten, not made, being of one substance with the Father, by whom all things were made.
Who, for us, men for our salvation, came down from heaven, and was incarnate by the Holy Spirit of the Virgin Mary, and was made man; and was also crucified for us under Pontius Pilate; He suffered and was buried; and the third day He rose again, according to the Scriptures; ascended into heaven, and sits on the right hand of the Father. He shall come again, with glory, to judge the quick and the dead; whose kingdom shall have no end.
And I believe in the Holy Ghost, the Lord and Giver of Life; who proceeds from the Father and the Son, and with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified; who spoke by the prophets.
And I believe one holy catholic and apostolic Church. I acknowledge one baptism for the remission of sins, and I look for the resurrection of the dead and the life of the world to come. Amen.
Read more: Lords-Prayer-Words.com
What Is The Nicene Creed And Its Purpose?
I believe in God, the Father Almighty, the Creator of heaven and earth, and in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord; Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, Was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended to the dead. The third day he rose again from the dead. He ascended into heaven and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty, whence He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy universal Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting.
What Do You Believe? Are You Confident In It?
There is an expression I heard before that says, “If you do not believe in something, you will fall for anything!”
Take time today to sort out what you think and what you do not believe in setting your eliminate the confusion that you might come across in everyday life.
If you base your beliefs on what the Bible says and you can not go wrong. It is when a person trusts a man or woman over what God instructs us to do is when the real problems in life happen!
What Do You Believe vs. How Do You Live?
A sandwich not only tastes good, but it is packed with vitamins for our bodies to grow. God’s Word is like a sandwich.
1) You can take a bite, chew it, spit it out and say, “That tasted great.” This might be like reading your Bible daily and not applying what you read. Tastes great, but little or no growth.
2) You could take a bite, chew it, swallow it, and allow your body to digest it. You might say, “Not only tastes great; my body is growing!” This is like studying God’s Word and applying it daily in your life. God gave us food for physical growth, and His Word applied for spiritual growth. ~ Mike Hayden
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat