Please contact us if you have questions or if you need some encouragement.
I consider Charlie Brown one of America’s quiet heroes! From a young age, I have always had a deep admiration for the lovable character and his companions, Snoopy and the peanuts gang. But it was not until recently that I truly grasped the profound impact Charles M. Schulz, the creator and author behind these beloved cartoons, has had on our understanding of Christianity.
Through these endearing cartoon characters, Schulz beautifully portrays timeless truths about our God. It is incredible how he manages to convey simple yet powerful messages about who God is, His unfathomable love for us, and His desire for us to serve Him and others selflessly. Learning that Charles M. Schulz was a devoted believer in Jesus Christ only heightened my appreciation for Charlie Brown and his gang even more. As I reflect on my childhood memories spent watching their adventures unfold on screen, I can’t help but feel an intensified affection towards this remarkable group of characters and friends. ~ Bill Greguska
Theology Means = Thoughts About God.
Take A Few Minutes To Hear The Views Of:
- Charlie Brown
- Sally Brown
- Peppermint Patty,
- Linus van Pelt
- Lucy van Pelt
- Spike and all of the Peanuts gang consider matters of life, faith in God, and true hope.
Enjoy Charley Brown’s Gallery Of Cartoon Clips
The Character’s Creator
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
Proverbs 17:22 ESV
A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.
Ephesians 5:4 ESV
Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead, let there be thanksgiving.
Proverbs 19:11 ESV
Good sense makes one slow to anger, and it is his glory to overlook an offense.
Proverbs 12:18 ESV
There is one whose rash words are like sword thrusts, but the tongue of the wise brings healing.
Ecclesiastes 3:4 ESV
A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
Job 8:20-22 ESV
“Behold, God will not reject a blameless man nor take the hand of evildoers. He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouting. Those who hate you will be clothed with shame, and the tent of the wicked will be no more.”
Proverbs 24:8-9 ESV
Whoever plans to do evil will be called a schemer. The devising of folly is sin, and the scoffer is an abomination to mankind.
Genesis 21:6 ESV
And Sarah said, “God has made laughter for me; everyone who hears will laugh over me.”
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- Learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.