Honesty Is Always The Best Policy!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Honesty is the best policy. ~ Benjamin Franklin
Without honesty, others cannot trust you, and God will not be pleased with you. Here are some encouraging scriptures about honesty.
Proverbs 11:1 The Lord detests dishonest scales, but accurate weights find favor with him.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Is being honest always the best policy?
- Is it okay to cheat in school?
- How important is having honor in your life?
- Why is integrity that important?
- What does the Bible say about compromise?
Honesty Is What We All Need!
Let Your Yes Means Yes, And Your No Means No!
Honesty Will Always Be The Best Policy!
Honesty is more valuable than silver and gold! “My dad found a penny on the floor at church and took it home. It bothered him so much that he brought it back right away.” Can your honesty compare?
Is your honesty vital to you? We all live in a fallen world, full of temptation and the original sin, which has made us all susceptible to sin.
When you choose your friends, don’t you make your choice to be friends with them if you can trust them and their honesty?
Nobody wants to associate with someone who is not honest.
My Dad’s Honesty!
When I was a little boy, approximately seven years old, and my dad found a penny on the floor at church. He put it in his pocket and took it home. It bothered him so much that he brought it back right away.
The point is that honesty does not depend on how large an amount of money or object taken. My dad was always a very honest, sincere man with a lot of integrity, so even that penny he found.
Honesty also has to do with our words and telling the truth, not half-truth or a sense of reality, but the truth. Ask yourself if your life is full of honesty, or do you spread “white lies” and justify what you say or do with blatant lies? ~ Bill Greguska
Honesty Or Dishonesty?
- Leaders value those who speak the truth. That includes adults and youth. Proverbs 16:13
- Most people will appreciate the truth, in the end, more than flattery. Proverbs 28:23
Quality of life
- The righteous person’s plans are just. Proverbs 12:5
- Truthful witnesses do not deceive; false witnesses pour out lies. Proverbs 14:5
- Honest witnesses save lives. Proverbs 14:25
- The children of the righteous are blessed. Proverbs 20:7
- Ill-gotten treasure is of value. Proverbs 10:2
- The righteous are rescued from trouble. Proverbs 11:8
- The evil is trapped by sinful talk. Proverbs 12:13
- Fraudulent gain is sweet for a while. Proverbs 20:17
- The upright is guided by integrity. Proverbs 11:3
- Truthful lips endure. Proverbs 12:19
- Riches gained quickly, and dishonesty don’t last Proverbs 20:21
- The blameless is kept safe. Proverbs 28:18
- God delights in honesty. Proverbs 11:1
- God delights in those who are truthful. Proverbs 12:22
- God detests unjust measures. Proverbs 20:10
How To Find The Need For Honesty And Character!
Men should be accountable to one another.
“Two are better than one because they have a good return for their work: If one falls, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.” Ecclesiastes 4: 9-12.
- God has shared instructions on how to live life. It is all there for us to find by reading it. Using a concordance in the back of the Bible is an excellent way to find topics that you are dealing with within your life.
- When the Bible is open, it will speak to you and your needs; when it is closed, it cannot. The Bible will help keep you from sin, but sin will keep you from the Bible.
Are you one way with some of your friends and a different way with other people?
Try to be consistent in all areas of your life.
D= Do what the Bible says.
Only if we were perfect, we could always do what the Bible says, but we are not, so we can only strive for that perfection with God’s help.
Jesus Christ was the only person that was perfect and sinless. Jesus died for you and me so that we might live for him.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat