You You Need To Talk With Someone? Click Here!
Please contact us if you have questions or if you need some encouragement.
Talk with someone about what is in your heart, and you will find that it will lighten your burden. Don’t keep everything bottled up inside because it can become too much to bear alone. It’s important to remember to talk to God first before casting all of your cares onto others. He created us to love and be loved, so we need people in our lives. Sometimes we are the ones who need help, and other times we have the opportunity to help others.
So don’t hesitate to reach out when you’re feeling overwhelmed or just need some support! Speaking with someone trustworthy can put things back into perspective and provide a new outlook on life’s challenges. Remember: problems shared are divided while problems not shared are multiplied! So go ahead – take that step towards healing by talking with someone today! ~ Bill Greguska
Would You Like To Text JESUS (53787)
How To Start To Talk With Someone?
Are You Interested In Talking With Someone?
Talking with someone about what is in your heart can be one of the most liberating experiences you could ever have. It’s easy to bottle up our feelings and emotions, but eventually, it will weigh us down. That’s why it’s important to seek out someone trustworthy who will listen without judgment or criticism. However, before casting our cares onto others, we must first talk to God about them. He knows our hearts better than anyone else and can provide comfort and guidance when we need it the most.
Sometimes, we may find ourselves needing help from others too, and that’s okay! We were created for love and connection; no man is an island unto himself. When we take the opportunity to speak with someone trustworthy about our problems or concerns, it often puts things back into perspective for us. And if you’re not currently going through a difficult time yourself but know someone who is struggling—reach out! You never know how much of a difference you could make in their life by simply being there for them as they navigate through their troubles. Remember: Problems shared are divided; problems not shared are multiplied!
How To Talk With Someone About Anything?
Need To Talk To Someone?
Many people go to a counselor to talk things out, but sometimes it is just as good to talk with a friend or even an acquaintance to bounce stuff off of them and listen to what they have to say. You know the feeling I am speaking about after getting something off your chest that is bothering you. There is a natural relief when sharing a burden with someone you trust and who cares about you.
We may not have the exact answer to all your problems, but God does, and I will try to point you to His word. We care and will listen and try to help you in any way we can. Feel free to call 1-800-633-3446 any time, day or night. You can contact someone 24 hours a day, seven days a week, if you need to talk. Or if you rather text JESUS (53787) to speak to a Christian who cares!~ Bill Greguska
How To Get People To Open Up
Sometimes the best encouragement a person can receive besides praying can talk with someone like a close friend or someone who cares from your church. If you do not have a church by chance, you can find a Bible-believing church pretty easily.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Counseling Related Questions?
- How does psychology work with Christian counseling?
- In the Christian faith, what issues are genuinely worth debating?
- What does the Bible say about the importance of accountability?
- Why should I talk about my faith in the workplace?
Here Are Ten Tips To Help You.
Let The Light Shine Upon Your Problems!
- Become an excellent listener, and it will pay off.
- Being yourself is very important. Be confident, comfortable, and relaxed.
- Learn from others by asking insightful questions.
- Use empathetic skills by repeating what you thought they were trying to say.
- Know when not to talk and how much to speak.
- Aware of nonverbal indicators such as lack of eye contact and posture.
- Clarify the things said to make sure you understood.
- Be aware of what is happening in the general news, such as sports, politics, etc.
- Avoid knee-jerk reactions. Think before you talk.
- Don’t overshare information (TMI = Too Much Information).
Talk With Someone In Your Life In A Deeper, Easier Way!
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
Leviticus 19:31 ESV
Do not turn to mediums or necromancers; do not seek them out, so make yourselves unclean by them: I am the Lord your God.
2 Corinthians 11:14 ESV
And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.
John 15:26 ESV
“But when the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness about me.
John 14:26 ESV
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.
Revelation 12:9 ESV
And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.
1 John 4:1 ESV
Beloved, do not believe every spirit but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.