Talk To Someone That You Can Trust!
Let The Light Shine Upon Your Problems!
Need To Talk To Someone!
Many people go to a counselor to talk things out, but sometimes the best to talk with someone such as a friend, or even acquaintance to bounce stuff off of them and be open to listening to what they have to say.
Would you like to talk to someone about something on your mind? Call 800-633-3446
Sometimes the best encouragement a person can receive beside praying can talk with someone like a close friend or just someone who cares who is from your church. If by chance you do not have a church right now, you can find a Bible believing church pretty easily.
Receive Encouragement / Share Encouragement
Share A Burden
You know the feeling I am speaking about, after getting something off your chest that was bothering you. There is a natural relief that comes when sharing a burden with someone that you trust and that cares about you.
We may not have the exact answer to all your problems, But God does, and I will try to point you to His word. We do care, and we will listen and try to help you in any way I can.
Talk To Someone Today!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Counseling Related Questions?
- How does psychology work with Christian counseling?
- In the Christian faith, what issues are genuinely worth debating?
- What does the Bible say about the importance of accountability?
- Why should I talk about my faith in the workplace?
Click Here To Talk With An Online Coach!
Tips On Being A Good Talker / Listener!
Each one of us has experienced silence when with someone you do not know very well. Perhaps it is a classmate, co-worker, or stranger at a wedding, funeral, blind date or any other social gathering.
Each person has their one style of communication; whether you are an extrovert or introvert, the thing is to get the ball rolling.
Try to talk about the other person and what they like or what they do for a living. If you are an introvert small talk can be a challenge.
Here Are Ten Tips To Help You.
- Become an excellent listener, and it will pay off.
- Be yourself is very important, be confident, comfortable and relaxed.
- Learn from others by asking insightful questions.
- Use empathetic skills by repeating what you thought they were trying to say.
- Know when not to talk and how much to speak.
- Aware of nonverbal indicators such as lack of eye contact, posture.
- Clarify thing said to make sure you understood.
- Be aware of what is going on in the general news such as sports, politics, etc.
- Avoid knee-jerk reactions, think before you talk.
- Don’t overshare information (TMI).
How To Talk With Someone In An Effective Way?
Nothing is as frustrating as arguing with someone who knows what he’s talking about. ~ Sam Ewing
Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.
Talk To Someone You Know And Trust!
Talking With Someone Gives You A Better Perspective!
Does it feel like you just about had enough? Everyone goes through tough times, and you know the feeling when you’ve had something on your mind whether for only a few hours or months it’s important that you talk to someone about it.
You don’t have to deal with life all by yourself. There are many health benefits of talking to someone about how you’re feeling.
Think And Feel!
- Help you sort out what you are feeling. Talking about your feelings can help you make sense of what you are going through. Sometimes, just verbalizing what is upsetting you to someone you trust can help you sort through your emotions, or help simplify the situation for you.
- Help you get things in perspective. If you find that you regularly keep things to yourself, a situation seems more overwhelming than it might be in reality. The best thing to do is to talk to someone about it, (in this case me) might help you see the situation in a new or different perspective. Someone like me outside the situation would also be less emotionally involved with what’s going on because the outcome wouldn’t affect me personally, yet I could relate my experiences and faith to be of help to you. I want to make it clear, that I am not a professional counselor, I am just someone like you that have been through my share of life experience and somehow came out landing on my feet somehow. The person you speak with (me) can also suggest options that you had not thought about before. It helps to talk with someone rather than taking everything on your shoulders.
- Help you figure out how to release tension. Talking through your concerns can also be an excellent way to release pent-up tension. Just “getting the problem out” can help you feel better. Not only does it feel great, but it can also give you new insights into what’s happening in your life.
Talk With Someone In Your Life In A Deeper Easier Way!
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
- Chat with someone online
- Christian advice
- Free Christian Counseling
- Power in words
- Encouraging Web Sites
- Helpful 24-hour phone helplines
- Get your questions answered here
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
How To Improve Your Communication Skill With Others!
Who Would It Be Best For Me To Talk With Someone?
Deciding who you want to talk to is an important first step. It’s important that you can trust the person you choose to speak with.
You ought to talk to a friend, or someone slightly older, or a family member. Sometimes potential helpers may not have the experience or knowledge to provide the advice or support you need.
Depending on your situation, you might also want to speak with a professional, like a teacher, counselor, doctor or nurse. Talk with someone today!
Talk With A Trained Christian Counselor
If it’s necessary, each of these individuals can point you in the direction of someone specially trained to help you cope with your particular issue.
And if you can’t find someone you know to chat with, or talking to someone you know might feel too embarrassing, you might want to try calling 1-800-633-3446, where trained Christian counselors will listen and talk with you.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
When you talk to someone about what is in your heart, it will lighten your burden. Be sure to talk to God about things first, He wants to walk and talk with you! ~ Bill Greguska