Talk With Someone/Chat Click Here!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or want some encouragement.
When you talk to someone about what is in your heart, it will lighten your burden. But be sure to talk to God about things before casting your cares and troubles onto others! It will not be until we realize that God created us to love and be loved. Face it, we all need people in our lives. Sometimes you are the one in need of help. If that is the case now, you can click on the Click Here. But then there are other times when you can help others! When you take the opportunity to speak with someone, you will often realize that the problems you might have will be put back into perspective! Reaching out to someone trustworthy can be one of the wisest things you can do to help yourself. Problems shared are divided. Problems not shared are multiplied.~ Bill Greguska
Would You Like To Text JESUS (53787)
Talk With Someone In Your Life In A Deeper, Easier Way!
Need To Talk To Someone?
Many people go to a counselor to talk things out, but sometimes it is just as good to talk with a friend or even an acquaintance to bounce stuff off of them and listen to what they have to say. You know the feeling I am speaking about after getting something off your chest that is bothering you. There is a natural relief when sharing a burden with someone you trust and who cares about you.
We may not have the exact answer to all your problems, but God does, and I will try to point you to His word. We care and will listen and try to help you in any way we can. Feel free to call 1-800-633-3446 any time, day or night. You can contact someone 24 hours a day, seven days a week, if you need to talk. Or If You Rather Text JESUS (53787) To Talk To A Christian Who Cares!~ Bill Greguska
Sometimes the best encouragement a person can receive besides praying can talk with someone like a close friend or someone who cares from your church. If you do not have a church right now by chance, you can find a Bible-believing church pretty easily.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Counseling Related Questions?
- How does psychology work with Christian counseling?
- In the Christian faith, what issues are genuinely worth debating?
- What does the Bible say about the importance of accountability?
- Why should I talk about my faith in the workplace?
Here Are Ten Tips To Help You.
Let The Light Shine Upon Your Problems!
- Become an excellent listener, and it will pay off.
- Being yourself is very important. Be confident, comfortable, and relaxed.
- Learn from others by asking insightful questions.
- Use empathetic skills by repeating what you thought they were trying to say.
- Know when not to talk and how much to speak.
- Aware of nonverbal indicators such as lack of eye contact and posture.
- Clarify things said to make sure you understood.
- Be aware of what is happening in the general news, such as sports, politics, etc.
- Avoid knee-jerk reactions. Think before you talk.
- Don’t overshare information (TMI = Too Much Information).
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For More Encouragement Call 800-633-3446 or Chat