Talk To Someone / Chat Click Here!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
When you talk to someone about what is in your heart, it will lighten your burden. But be sure to talk to God about things first before casting your cares and your burdens onto others! ~ Bill Greguska
Talk With Someone In Your Life In A Deeper Easier Way!
Talk Or Chat With Someone Who Is Unbias
Need To Talk To Someone!
Then Talk To Someone Today!
Many people go to a counselor to talk things out, but sometimes the best to talk with someone such as a friend, or even acquaintance to bounce stuff off of them and be open to listening to what they have to say.
Would you like to talk to someone about something that is on your mind? Call 800-633-3446
Sometimes the best encouragement a person can receive beside praying can talk with someone like a close friend or just someone who cares who is from your church. If by chance you do not have a church right now, you can find a Bible believing church pretty easily.
Chat With God First Before You Chat With Others!
Share A Burden
You know the feeling I am speaking about, after getting something off your chest that was bothering you. There is a natural relief that comes when sharing a burden with someone that you trust and that cares about you.
We may not have the exact answer to all your problems, But God does, and I will try to point you to His word. We do care, and we will listen and try to help you in any way I can.
Learn How To Talk With Someone!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Counseling Related Questions?
- How does psychology work with Christian counseling?
- In the Christian faith, what issues are genuinely worth debating?
- What does the Bible say about the importance of accountability?
- Why should I talk about my faith in the workplace?
Here Are Ten Tips To Help You.
Let The Light Shine Upon Your Problems!
- Become an excellent listener, and it will pay off.
- Be yourself is very important, be confident, comfortable and relaxed.
- Learn from others by asking insightful questions.
- Use empathetic skills by repeating what you thought they were trying to say.
- Know when not to talk and how much to speak.
- Aware of nonverbal indicators such as lack of eye contact, posture.
- Clarify thing said to make sure you understood.
- Be aware of what is going on in the general news such as sports, politics, etc.
- Avoid knee-jerk reactions, think before you talk.
- Don’t overshare information (TMI = Too Much Information).
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat