Talk With A Mentor Who Can Help!
Or Chat With Someone Click Here!
Please contact us if you have questions or comments or want encouragement.
When you talk to someone about what is in your heart, it will lighten your burden. But be sure to talk to God about things before casting your cares and troubles onto others! It will not be until we realize that God created us to love and be loved.
Face it, we all need people in our lives. Sometimes you are the one in need of help. If that is the case now, you can click on the click here. But then there are other times when you can help others! When you take the opportunity to speak with someone, you will often realize that your problems will be put back into perspective! Reaching out to someone trustworthy can be one of the wisest things you can do to help yourself. Problems shared are divided. Problems not shared are multiplied.~ Bill Greguska
Would You Like To Text JESUS (53787)
Talk To A Mentor
Chat With A Christian Who Cares!
Visit All Our Pages
How To Pray?
Video On How To Pray More Effectively?
How To Find A Good Church?
Free Christian Counseling
Talk With Someone In Your Life In A Deeper, Easier Way!
Need To Talk To Someone?
Many people go to a counselor to talk things out, but sometimes it is just as good to talk with a friend or even an acquaintance to bounce stuff off of them and listen to what they have to say. You know the feeling I am speaking about after getting something off your chest that is bothering you. There is a natural relief when sharing a burden with someone you trust and who cares about you.
We may not have the exact answer to all your problems, but God does, and I will try to point you to His word. We care and will listen and try to help you in any way we can. Feel free to call 1-800-633-3446 any time, day or night. You can contact someone 24 hours a day, seven days a week, if you need to talk. Or if you rather text JESUS (53787) to speak to a Christian who cares!~ Bill Greguska
Chat Forum Here!
Sometimes the best encouragement a person can receive besides praying can talk with someone like a close friend or someone who cares from your church. If you do not have a church by chance, you can find a Bible-believing church pretty easily.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Counseling Related Questions?
- How does psychology work with Christian counseling?
- In the Christian faith, what issues are genuinely worth debating?
- What does the Bible say about the importance of accountability?
- Why should I talk about my faith in the workplace?
Here Are Ten Tips To Help You.
Let The Light Shine Upon Your Problems!
- Become an excellent listener, and it will pay off.
- Being yourself is very important. Be confident, comfortable, and relaxed.
- Learn from others by asking insightful questions.
- Use empathetic skills by repeating what you thought they were trying to say.
- Know when not to talk and how much to speak.
- Aware of nonverbal indicators such as lack of eye contact and posture.
- Clarify the things said to make sure you understood.
- Be aware of what is happening in the general news, such as sports, politics, etc.
- Avoid knee-jerk reactions. Think before you talk.
- Don’t overshare information (TMI = Too Much Information).
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
Leviticus 19:31 ESV
Do not turn to mediums or necromancers; do not seek them out, so make yourselves unclean by them: I am the Lord your God.
2 Corinthians 11:14 ESV
And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.
John 15:26 ESV
“But when the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness about me.
John 14:26 ESV
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.
Luke 16:19-31 ESV
“There was a rich man who was clothed in purple and fine linen and who feasted sumptuously every day. And at his gate was laid a poor man named Lazarus, covered with sores, who desired to be fed with what fell from the rich man’s table. Moreover, even the dogs came and licked his sores. The poor man died and was carried by the angels to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried, and in Hades, being in torment, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham far off and Lazarus at his side.
1 Chronicles 10:13-14 ESV
So Saul died for his breach of faith. He broke faith with the Lord in that he did not keep the command of the Lord and also consulted a medium, seeking guidance. He did not seek guidance from the Lord. Therefore the Lord put him to death and turned the kingdom over to David, the son of Jesse.
Revelation 12:9 ESV
And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him.
1 John 4:1 ESV
Beloved, do not believe every spirit but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.
Hebrews 1:14 ESV
Are they not all ministering spirits sent out to serve for the sake of those who are to inherit salvation?
Romans 8:18 ESV
For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us.
John 3:16-17 ESV
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.