Stop The Stinking Thinking!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy. ~ Anne Frank
Philippians 4:8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
You Can Stop Stinking Thinking With God’s Help!
Think Positive Or End Up With Stinking Thinking!
We Get Encouragement When We Think Positive!
- Don’t give up. Moses was once a basket case.
- Friends don’t let friends miss out on Jesus.
- His pain is your gain.
- Fight truth decay; study the Bible daily.
- People may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do.
- Don’t let my car fool you. My real treasure is in heaven.
- Just pray; God is the way.
- Faith makes all things possible. Love makes all things easy.
- Without Jesus, there would be hell to pay.
- GOD. His last name is not “damn.”
- FAITH. A living and unshakable confidence.
- “Stand still and consider the wondrous works of God” 1 Samuel 12:16
- Peace comes from God’s grace.
- Life is short; pray hard.
- Google can’t answer everything, but God can.
- T.G.I.F. Thank God I’m Forgiven.
- The best vitamin for a Christian is B1.
- 1 cross + 3 nails = Forgiven.
- Happiness is in heaven, but the joy is in the journey.
- Let God be your guide.
- Don’t put a question mark where God puts a period.
- God is good.
- When all else fails, turn to Jesus.
- Heaven can wait; Salvation can’t
- If we worry about tomorrow, we will miss what God has done for us today.
- Jesus is the recipe for success.
- Did you make God smile today?
- Faith makes all things possible, not easy!
Change Your Stinking Thinking Today!
It Helps To Think Positive!
As We Think Positive, Life Is So Much Better!
- Do your best and God will do the rest.
- Those who kneel before God can stand before anything.
- For every complex problem, there is a simple solution. JESUS!
- Give your troubles to God; He’ll be up all night anyhow.
- “Without faith, it is impossible to please God” Hebrews 11:6
- Let go and Let God.
- Heaven’s forecast: reign forever!
- Finding hell is easy. It’s at the end of a Christ-less life.
- Salvation not gotten is salvation forgotten.
- Expect great things from God. Attempt great things for God.
- Get hooked on Jesus.
- Even Jesus had a fish story.
- LOL! Lord of Lords.
- There are no accidents with God.
- God can take the place of anything, but nothing can take the place of God.
- Sin fascinates, and then sin devastates.
- “Perfect love drives out fear.” 1 John 4:18
- “Live by faith, not by sight” 2 Corinthians 5:7
- People use duct tape to fix everything. God used nails.
- “Faith without works is dead.” James 2:20
- The winds of God are always blowing, but you must set the sails.
- Faith leads to Jesus.
- Life is good when you let Jesus take control.
- Salvation, the ticket to heaven.
- God specializes in things thought impossible.
- Real men obey Jesus.
- F.R.O.G. “Fully Rely On God.”
- Faith is a journey, not a destination.
Do You Think Positive Most Of The Time?
Christian 40-Day System To Change Your Life!
Always Turn A Negative Situation Into A Positive Situation. ~Michael Jordan
It’s not something that you don’t already know, but every day, both positive thoughts and negative thoughts enter our heart and mind.
When you focus on the things of God, your outlook will reflect your thinking.
Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
Change Your Life For The Better!
Stop Your Stinking Thinking Because God Is In Control!
- First of all, make a list of your most negative recurring thoughts on paper, the ones that you seem to battle with the most often. You will discover that your listing will open your eyes to the exact thoughts that distract you from living the life you want; this does not have to continue as it has been. Humbly ask God to help you conquer negative thinking by planting positive ways of thinking into your head, through His Word, the Bible.
- Sometimes when you confide in a close friend, family member, or your pastor to help you keep you with negative thinking and even hold you accountable. Trying to tackle this job of replacing negative thoughts with positive ones will be a struggle especially if you have been a negative thinker for many years.
- When you think positive, that does not replace having faith in Jesus Christ, but it is a good thing to fight discouragement that comes with everyday life by leaning on God for support.
- Do positive things for others such as if a person has a hard time that you know about, lend a hand. If you go out of your way to help when you see a mess that you did not make, clean it up. When you see a need, try to make yourself available to help out. If you do the simple math, just a minimum of one-act of kindness did each week will add 52 moments of encouragement to many, many people in only one year. Think more positive and start being more active and loving to one another which all goes together.
Do You Overthink? Got Some Stinking Thinking?
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Think Positive Then You Are On The Right Track!
- Become more enthusiastic. As you think positive and enthusiastically, you’ll get up each morning and force yourself to live a passionate life, and you’ll become more excited in God’s perfect timing that we do not always understand. Ask God to direct your steps each day and protect you from pitfalls. Enthusiasm is critical.
- Read a daily Christian devotion and the Bible. These are two great ways to start each day. Take time to start each day off on the right foot.
- List the things you need to do and work at getting them done. Take a piece of paper and pen to sit down and write your most important life goals. Then put a plan together to carry them out. Without a plan, you will not end up where you want to go.
- Become more organized. Discover a way to become not only productive but also to have good relationships with family and friends. Don’t procrastinate or allow yourself to get distracted.
- Start compiling an extensive list of things that you are grateful for your spouse, friends, health, sense of humor, etc. – even material things, such as a car that works, a furnace that warms your house, shoes for your feet, etc. At times when you need an emotional lift, take out this list and remind yourself of all the positive things that you have in your life.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat