Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
It’s not something you don’t already know, but positive and negative thoughts enter our hearts and minds every day. When you focus on the things of God, your outlook will reflect your thinking. The best source of wisdom I have found is right in the Bible; it gives direction for life, comfort in times of pain, strength in times of weakness, peace in times of conflict, hope in times of hopelessness, and wisdom in times of confusion. ~ Bill Greguska.
Philippians 4:8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
Christian 40-Day System To Change Your Life!
Change Your Stinking Thinking Today!
Think Positive, Or End Up With Stinking Thinking!
We Get Encouragement When We Think Positive!
- Don’t give up. Moses was once a basket case.
- Friends, don’t let friends miss out on Jesus.
- His pain is your gain.
- Fight truth decay; study the Bible daily.
- People may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do.
- Don’t let my car fool you. My real treasure is in heaven.
- Just pray; God is the way.
- Faith makes all things possible. Love makes all things easy.
- Without Jesus, there would be hell to pay.
- GOD. His last name is not “damn.”
- FAITH. A living and unshakable confidence.
- “Stand still and consider the wondrous works of God” 1 Samuel 12:16
- Peace comes from God’s grace.
- Life is short; pray hard.
- Google can’t answer everything, but God can.
- T.G.I.F. Thank God I’m Forgiven.
- The best vitamin for a Christian is B1.
- 1 cross + 3 nails = Forgiven.
- Happiness is in heaven, but joy is in the journey.
- Let God be your guide.
- Don’t put a question mark where God puts a period.
- God is good.
- When all else fails, turn to Jesus.
- Heaven can wait; Salvation can’t
- If we worry about tomorrow, we will miss what God has done for us today.
- Jesus is the recipe for success.
- Did you make God smile today?
- Faith makes all things possible, not easy!
It Helps To Think Positive!
As We Think Positive, Life Is So Much Better!
- Do your best, and God will do the rest.
- Those who kneels before God can stand before anything.
- For every complex problem, there is a simple solution. JESUS!
- Give your troubles to God; He’ll be up all night.
- “Without faith, it is impossible to please God” Hebrews 11:6
- Let go and Let God.
- Heaven’s forecast: reign forever!
- Finding hell is easy. It’s at the end of a Christ-less life.
- Salvation not gotten is salvation forgotten.
- Expect great things from God. Attempt great things for God.
- Get hooked on Jesus.
- Even Jesus had a fish story.
- LOL! Lord of Lords.
- There are no accidents with God.
- God can take the place of anything, but nothing can take the place of God.
- Sin fascinates, and then sin devastates.
- “Perfect love drives out fear.” 1 John 4:18
- “Live by faith, not by sight” 2 Corinthians 5:7
- People use duct tape to fix everything. God used nails.
- “Faith without works is dead.” James 2:20
- The winds of God are constantly blowing, but you must set the sails.
- Faith leads to Jesus.
- Life is good when you let Jesus take control.
- Salvation, the ticket to heaven.
- God specializes in things thought impossible.
- Real men obey Jesus.
- F.R.O.G. “Fully Rely On God.”
- Faith is a journey, not a destination.
Change Your Life For The Better!
Stop Your Stinking Thinking Because God Is In Control!
- First of all, make a list of your most negative recurring thoughts on paper, which you seem to battle most often. You will discover that your listing will open your eyes to the exact thoughts that distract you from living the life you want; this does not have to continue as it has been. Humbly ask God to help you conquer negative thinking by planting positive ways of thinking into your head through His Word, the Bible.
- Sometimes, you confide in a close friend, family member, or pastor to help keep you from negative thinking and even hold you accountable. Trying to tackle this job of replacing negative thoughts with positive ones, especially if you have been a negative thinker for many years.
- Thinking positively does not replace having faith in Jesus Christ, but it is good to fight the discouragement of everyday life by leaning on God for support.
- Do positive things for others, such as lend a hand if a person has a hard time that you know about. Suppose you go out of your way to help when you see a mess you did not make, clean it up. When you see a need, try to make yourself available to help out. If you do the simple math, just a minimum of one act of kindness did each week add 52 moments of encouragement to many people in only one year. Think more positively and start being more active and loving to one another, which all goes together.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Think Positive, Then You Are On The Right Track!
- Become more enthusiastic. As you think more positively and enthusiastically, you’ll get up each morning and force yourself to live a passionate life. You’ll become more excited about God’s perfect timing that we do not always understand. Ask God to direct your steps each day and protect you from pitfalls. Enthusiasm is critical.
- Read a daily Christian devotion and the Bible. These are two great ways to start each day. Take time to start each day off on the right foot.
- List the things you need to do and work at getting them done. Take a paper and pen to sit down and write your most important life goals. Then put a plan together to carry them out. Without a plan, you will not be where you want to go.
- Become more organized. Discover a way to become not only productive but also to have good relationships with family and friends. Don’t procrastinate or allow yourself to get distracted.
- Start compiling an extensive list of things that you are grateful for your spouse, friends, health, sense of humor, etc. – even material things, such as a car that works, a furnace that warms your house, shoes for your feet, etc. When you need an emotional lift, take out this list and remind yourself of all the positive things you have in your life.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat