God’s Plan For You!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
God has His plan for our lives, yet He has given us free will to choose what we want to do. Free will is excellent, but the cost of free will is allowing our flesh, the world, or the devil to lead us astray. Then we experience consequences we, later on, complain about and blame God for. We keep it simple when following the Ten Commandments God gave us through Moses. We will be on track. The two greatest commands are to love God and love others. ~ Bill Greguska
John 3:16 For God so loved [INSERT YOUR NAME] that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
Step 1 –
Do You Understand That God Loves You And Has A Plan For Your Life!
Step 2 –
The Problem Is That People Are Sinful, And Sin Separates Us From God.
Step 3 –
The Good News Is The Fact That God Sent His Son Jesus To Die For Your Sins!
Step 4 –
You Need To Choose To Receive God’s Forgiveness?
If You Are Interested, We Suggest That You Pray The Following Prayer To Accept Christ As Your Savior: This prayer below is not some magical words, but it is a guide to starting a Relationship With God. God Knows Your Heart…
“Dear God, I know I’m a sinner, and I want to ask you for forgiveness. I believe Jesus Christ is Your Son. I understand that He died for my sin and that you raised Him back to life. I want to trust Him as my Savior and follow Him as Lord from this day forward. Please guide me and help me to do your will. I pray this sincerely in the name of Jesus. Amen.”
God’s Plan For You Is For You To Be With Him In Heaven!
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat