How To Read The Bible More Effectively!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
I started to read the Bible gradually by being consistent which meant to me, and I have been reading each day when I wake up. I found that reading the Bible while in the same place each day was the best way to do this for me. Do whatever works best for you, but do it consistently. ~ Bill Greguska
How To Read The Bible And Where To Start?
How To Read The Bible And Learn More About Jesus?
There Is Much To Learn, So Take It One Step At A Time!
Want To Know How To Read The Bible Better!
What Is The Bible Project? How To Read The Bible?
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- What is the key to applying the Bible to my life?
- What is the proper way to study the Bible?
- Where is the right place to start reading the Bible?
- Why is it sometimes so hard to understand the Bible?
- Why should we read the Bible in the first place?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat