How To Read The Bible More Effectively!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
I started to read the Bible with a desire and hunger in my heart to know God and His will for my life. I did this by being consistent, which meant to me, and I read each day when I wake up. Reading the Bible while in the same place each day was the best way to do this for me. Do whatever works best for you, but do it consistently as you honor the Lord. ~ Bill Greguska
Learn how to read the Bible in a one-year plan. Click Here. If there is any book a person ought to read, it would be the Bible. Here are some encouraging scriptures having to do with understanding the Bible.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
How To Read The Bible And Where To Start?
How To Read The Bible And Learn More About Jesus?
There Is Much To Learn, So Take It One Step At A Time!
Want To Know How To Read The Bible Better!
What Is The Bible Project? How To Read The Bible?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat