Each One Of Us Has Our Perspective On Life And Living.
Growing up, some of what we have been taught has influenced us, but it might not have always been the total truth. Yet, through a Christian perspective, God has revealed many things through his word from the Bible, nature, and how he created us. There is a difference in having a Christian perspective compared to having Christian tendencies. Proper Christian perspective comes only from the word of God found in the Bible.
Having Christian tendencies can cause more troubles than you can imagine. Know why you believe what you believe? Maybe you have been brought up as a Jehovah witness, Catholic, or maybe without any genuine faith at all. You might have heard bits and pieces of what is true, but I would encourage you to take a closer look at the truth of the matter of Christian faith. What lenses have you been looking through? Take time to take a closer look today. ~ Bill Greguska.
Define Your Faith
Going To Heaven?
How To Share Your Faith?
Keep Trusting God
Protestant Or Catholic?
Remember The Truth
Spiritual Gifts Test
Spread Your Faith
Start Your Ministry
Test Your Faith
What Choice Will You Make?
What Do You Believe?
What Is Holiness?
Who Am I?
Who Is The Holy Spirit?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat