Dating Is Meant To Be The Next Step Before Marriage!
When dating, it is the way to get to know each other before one takes the step to commit their lives to one another. Typically the dating process takes at least one year (4 seasons) to determine compatibility and like-minded goals.
If there is any real doubt about getting married, I would highly suggest not to, because divorce is a very horrid and painful thing to go through. Here you will find a few links concerning the topic of dating that will be of help to you.
Do not just look at your boyfriend as just a boyfriend. Look at him as a friend, too. ~ Vanessa Hudgens
- Building Relationships
- Dating Advice
- Falling In Love
- Finding Friends
- Healthy Relationships
- Internet Friendships
- Love Or Lust
- Self Disclosure
- Set Boundaries
Dating Information That Will Benefit You!
2 Corinthians 6:14 Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat