God Help Me Because I Can Not Seem To Help Myself!
Please contact us if you have questions or if you need some encouragement.
God helps me because I cannot help myself. When doubts or feelings of confusion or frustration overwhelm me, and there seems to be nowhere else to turn, that is when I come to you, Lord, as my last resort. But perhaps this so-called last resort should be my first option – a precious tool I use each morning upon awakening from sleep.
Sometimes, foolishly, I think that I can manage on my own without your assistance Lord! Yet you created me, Lord; you know exactly what I need. You provide for all my needs and teach me the difference between wants and necessities – for which I am truly thankful. Through experience, Lord, I have learned that you are my ever-present help in my times of trouble; I thank you for your love and protection. ~ Bill Greguska
Psalm 121:1-2 I lift up my eyes to the mountains— where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.
Can God Help Me? Four Steps To Spiritual Growth!
Say To God, I’m Struggling, And I Need Your Help!
Are you searching for spiritual help? The most direct way to get help is by saying, “God help me.” He has a plan for your life, so ask Him what it is! I can recall years ago going through a tough time in my life; also, I remember being depressed, and it seemed like the pain and fear were all that I was experiencing day after day, week after week and month after month. Reach out for God’s help, and he will provide someone or something to help you! I like what Bill Graham once said, “The Christian life is not a constant high. I have my moments of deep discouragement. I have to go to God in prayer with tears in my eyes and say, ‘O God, forgive me,’ or ‘Help me.'” ~ Bill Greguska
God Help Me Understand Your Purpose For My Life!
God Help Me When I Am Weak And Afraid!
Thinking back, I can distinctly remember one night in particular. The stress and heartache were terrible because I was going through a divorce. It was time to go to sleep, and I was on my knees beside my bed, and I was all alone in my bedroom. I was getting ready to say my prayers, so under my breath, I said softly, “God help me.” I mentioned that particular night because I knew with all my heart that God was watching over me and would not abandon me. Sure enough, He never did!
There are many ways to get spiritual help. I believe that most Christians find their support through prayer and reading the Bible. Another way is to talk with a Christian friend or contact your pastor (if you do not have a church, find a local Bible-believing church, and get involved). But the most direct way would be to say, “God Help me.” If you need to speak to someone right away, you can call 1-800-633-3446, which is there 24 /7 for help. ~ Bill Greguska
Where Can A Person Turn For Some Encouragement?
- Understand that God promises He will walk beside you every step of the way when you accept Him as your Lord and Savior.
- Don’t be deceived by thinking you can fix things on your own, but be wise to know that God can and will if you ask Him to do so! Take all your concerns to God in prayer and ask Him what to do.
- Be wise to know that all things are possible with God; all things are possible!
- After you have prayed, if you still need more encouragement, then reach out to a close friend, pastor, family member, Christian counselor, or someone who can offer you the godly help you need.
- Please inspect the rest of our website for topics related to your situation. Then start applying these principles in your life. After doing so, please share what you have learned with others so they, too, can be encouraged.
- Our government, media, and society have taken the ten commandments, prayer, and the Bible out of our schools. The question to consider is, do you still trust in God? If you are not sure, that is the question you need to answer.
A Poem Called “God Help Me”!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Does God hear my prayers?
- How should a Christian respond to unanswered prayer?
- Is it wrong to be frustrated with God?
- What are practical ways to depend on God alone?
- Why doesn’t God respond when I cry out, “God, please help me!”?
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
John 6:63 ESV
It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh is no help at all. The words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.
John 3:16 ESV
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
Romans 10:9 ESV
Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
John 1:1 ESV
In the beginning, was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Revelation 1:8 ESV
“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”
James 2:26 ESV
For as the body apart from the spirit is dead, so also faith apart from works is dead.
2 Timothy 3:16 ESV
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness.
John 14:20 ESV
In that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 800-633-3446 or Chat