God Help Me Because I Can Not Help Myself!
God Help Me When I Am Weak And Afraid!
Just Say Out Loud, God Help Me…
I can recall years ago going through a very hard time in my life, I remember being depressed and it seemed like the pain and fear were all that I was experiencing day after day, week after week and month after month.
I can clearly remember one night in particular…The stress and heartache were terrible because I was going through a divorce. It was time to go to sleep, I was on my knees beside my bed all alone in my bedroom.
I was getting ready to say my prayers, so under my breath, I said softly, “God help me.” The reason I mention that particular night was that I knew with all my heart that God was watching over me and would not abandon me. Sure enough, He never did!
There are many ways to get spiritual help. The way I believe that most Christians find their help is through prayer and reading of the Bible.
Another way is to talk with a Christian friend or contact your pastor (if you do not have a church, find a local Bible-believing church and get involved). But the most direct way would be to say, “God Help me.”
If you need to speak to someone right away, you can call 1-800-633-3446, which is there 24 /7 for help. ~ Bill Greguska
A Poem Called, “God Help Me”!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Does God hear my prayers?
- How should a Christian respond to unanswered prayer?
- Is it wrong to be frustrated with God?
- What are practical ways to depend on God alone?
- Why doesn’t God respond when I cry out, “God, please help me!”?
Can God Help Me? Four Steps To Spiritual Growth!
The Christian life is not a constant high. I have my moments of deep discouragement. I have to go to God in prayer with tears in my eyes, and say, ‘O God, forgive me,’ or ‘Help me.’ ~ Billy Graham
Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
God Is Faithful And Keeps His Promises!
How Did God Help Me?
I experience God’s peace in my heart, and I believe God can help me when I am following him and put my way of doing things to the side.
That is when I found that my actions and interactions in my life with others, myself and with God all mirror God’s purpose and plan.
Finding peace with God did not happen when someone is out drinking and using drugs, or living a wrong type of lifestyle like I used to live, although sometimes it is what it takes to lead someone to the saving grace of Jesus Christ like in my situation.
At certain times in life, I must admit that I questioned if God can help me since my life seemed to be one problem after another. I believe the Bible, and I do believe, that God loves you and me more than we could ever imagine and that God can help you in your life! ~ Bill Greguska
God Help Me Today To Do Your Will
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Pastor Paul Clemente Teaches Us to Use Our Shield!
Contact Us Or Call 800-633-3446
Here is how you can accept Jesus into your life and find peace with God:
- Admit your need (I am a sinner).
- Be willing to turn from your sins (repent).
- Believe that Jesus Christ died for you on the Cross and rose from the grave.
- Through prayer, invite Jesus Christ to come in and control your life through the Holy Spirit.
God Help Me Please Because I Need You Now!
Remember That God Is In Control…
Encouraging others goes hand in hand with trusting in God that He is ultimately in control. Without a relationship with God, I can easily understand why many people might feel lost and discouraged. (Since I have not always walked close to the Lord in my past).
I decided in 1986 to commit to following God after realizing my way was not working, so I have learned that God has a way of making himself available to us during the times that we need encouragement the most through people and situations.
This website is focused a personal relationship with God, not a religion, although the Bible is our authority and a source of instruction. We offer insights and wisdom that will direct you to the life God meant for you to live.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
I know no words of prayer – God help me because I can not help myself. ~ Harold E. Hughes
Psalm 121:1-2 I lift up my eyes to the mountains— where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.