God Help Me Because I Can Not Help Myself!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
I know no words of prayer – God help me because I can not help myself. ~ Harold E. Hughes
Psalm 121:1-2 I lift up my eyes to the mountains— where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.
Can God Help Me? Four Steps To Spiritual Growth!
The Christian life is not a constant high. I have my moments of deep discouragement. I have to go to God in prayer with tears in my eyes and say, ‘O God, forgive me,’ or ‘Help me.’ ~ Billy Graham
Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
Just Say Out Loud, God Help Me!
I am struggling, and I cannot help myself!
Are you searching for spiritual help? The most direct way to get help is by saying, “God help me.” He has a plan for your life, so ask Him what it is!
I can recall years ago going through a tough time in my life; also, I remember being depressed, and it seemed like the pain and fear were all that I was experiencing day after day, week after week, and month after month.
Reach out for God’s help, and he will provide someone or something to help you!
God Help Me Understand Your Purpose For My Life!
God Help Me When I Am Weak And Afraid!
Thinking back, I can distinctly remember one night in particular. The stress and heartache were terrible because I was going through a divorce. It was time to go to sleep, and I was on my knees beside my bed, and I was all alone in my bedroom.
I was getting ready to say my prayers, so under my breath, I said softly, “God help me.” I mention that particular night because I knew with all my heart that God was watching over me and would not abandon me. Sure enough, He never did!
There are many ways to get spiritual help. The way I believe that most Christians find their support is through prayer and reading the Bible.
Another way is to talk with a Christian friend or contact your pastor (if you do not have a church, find a local Bible-believing church, and get involved). But the most direct way would be to say, “God Help me.”
If you need to speak to someone right away, you can call 1-800-633-3446, which is there 24 /7 for help. ~ Bill Greguska
Where Can A Person Turn For Some Encouragement?
God Is Faithful And Keeps His Promises!
- Understand that God promises He will walk beside you every step of the way when you accept Him as your Lord and Savior.
- Don’t be deceived thinking you can fix things on your own, but instead, be wise to know that God can and will if you ask Him to do so! Take all your concerns to God in prayer and ask Him what to do.
- Be wise to know that with God, all things are possible!
- After you have prayed, if you still need more encouragement, then reach out to a close friend, pastor, family member, a Christian counselor, or someone who can offer you the godly help you need.
- Please take a closer look at the rest of our website for topics that relate to your situation. Then start applying these principles in your life. After doing so, please share what you have learned with others so they, too, can be encouraged.
- Our government, media, and society as a whole have taken the ten commandments, prayer, and the Bible out of our schools. The question to consider is, do you still trust in God? If you are not sure, that is the question you need to answer.
Words Of Encouragement:
- Hebrews 3:13 But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called “Today,” so that none of you may be hardened by sin’s deceitfulness.
A Poem Called “God Help Me”!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Does God hear my prayers?
- How should a Christian respond to unanswered prayer?
- Is it wrong to be frustrated with God?
- What are practical ways to depend on God alone?
- Why doesn’t God respond when I cry out, “God, please help me!”?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat