Dealing With Challenging Relationships?
Are You Presently In A Challenging Relationship?
We all have had experience with challenging relationships in our lives. How do you handle them? A good place to start is with prayer!
Then trying to treat the other person as you would want them to treat you. It surely is easier said than done, but without even trying your challenging relationship will remain challenging.
Try to respect the other person and even ask questions to get to know and understand them better. Another way to break the ice with someone you are struggling with is to offer to do them a small favor or even buying them a soda or cup of coffee or something.
Making an effort to reach out to the other person is a great way to show them that you care and want to have a better relationship with them. ~ Bill Greguska
Here are some helpful links:
- Can you give me some Christian relationship advice?
- Find many answers to questions about relationships?
- Handle conflict in a marriage (or any relationship for that matter)?
- Heal from the hurt of a broken relationship?
- Restore my marriage?
Find Solutions To Challenging Relationships!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Pray You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, you tube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
Turn Challenging Relationships Into Good Ones!
- The first way you can get good relationships with others is to make yourself available. There are many ways to do that: the telephone, emails, text, and even a written letter or card depending on where the other person lives.
- Whatever you do, make sure you get connected with encouraging people on a regular basis, keeping in mind that we were created to be relational people. Find good friendships and you will not be disappointed!
- Love others as you would want to be loved.
- Do not harm other since you do not want to be hurt either which includes dealing with toxic relationships!
- Practice a little extra patience with the person who is giving you challenges.
- Try not to allow the other person to get under your skin, ask God to help you in this area.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
We are not always on top of our game at all times, treat others as you would want to be treated when you are in a challenging state of mind. Challenging relationship test a persons walk with the Lord! ~ Bill Greguska
John 13:34-35 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples if you love one another.”