Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or want some encouragement.
My mother was Italian, and I can remember one word that she taught me which was the Italian word was Paciencia, which in English means patience! We all struggle with patience, but God’s word teaches us how to practice patience. Practice patience by trusting that God is in control. Like most all things, patience can be learned. ~ Bill Greguska
James 1:2-8 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.
How To Practice Patience Video!
Do You Think You Have Enough Patience?
Patience does not just naturally happen overnight. Our patience increases and strengthens as we trust God’s perfect will and timing.
The next time you have to wait for something, look for ways to make the most of the situation you are involved in.
For example, if you are in a line at the store, use the time to talk with others or pray, and ask God to give you patience, especially if you are in a hurry.
Ask God to show you how to be content in your circumstances. ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Five Steps To Developing Patience:
- Staying focused on the goal
- Learning to think before speaking
- Looking for ways to give our service to others
- Working out our conflicts with others
- Working with God through the Spirit to develop godly patience in us, producing a calm, positive attitude and peace of mind
Are You Struggling With Patience?
What Does The Bible Say About Patience?
- It originates from God: Romans 15:4-6
- Is part of the fruit of the Spirit: Galatians 5:22
- It is a product of self-control and is part of Godliness: 2 Peter 1:6
- Was demonstrated by Christ: Isaiah 53:7; Matthew 27:14; John 8:6-7
- Helps us grow during trials: Romans 5:4, Romans 12:12; Romans 15:4; James 1:3-4
- Allows us to be strengthened and blessed by God: Psalms 27:14; Psalms 37:7-9; Psalms 40:1; Isaiah 40:31; 1 Corinthians 1:4-9; Galatians 6:9; Colossians 1:10-11; 2 Thessalonians 3:5; Hebrews 6:12; Hebrews 10:36
- Is pleasing to God: Ecclesiastes 7:8; 2 Corinthians 6:4; James 5:10; Revelation 2:2-3
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat