What God’s Word Say About Patience?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
My mother was Italian, and I can remember one word that she insisted on teaching me. The word was Paciencia, which in English means patience! ~ Bill Greguska
James 1:2-8 Consider it pure joy, my brothers, and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.
How To Practice Patience Video!
Do You Think You Have Enough Patience?
Patience does not just naturally happen overnight. Our patience increases and strengthens as we trust in God’s perfect will and timing.
The next time you have to wait for something, look for ways to make the most of the situation you are involved in.
For example, if you are in a line at the store, use the time to talk with others, or pray, and ask God to give you patience especially if you are in a hurry.
Ask God to show you how to be content in your circumstances. ~ Bill Greguska
Are You Struggling With Patience?
Here Are Five Steps To Developing Patience:
- Staying focused on the goal
- Learning to think before speaking
- Looking for ways to give our service to others
- Working out our conflicts with others
- Working with God through the Spirit to develop godly patience in us, producing a calm, positive attitude and peace of mind
Patience Is Something Our Society Has Problems With!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat