How much does your faith influence the way you live your life?
Many people claim to have faith. The question to ask is the faith the person has, is it trustworthy and worth believing in? Be sure you test your faith to determine its value.
Faith is not the belief that God will do what you want. It is the belief that God will do what is right. ~ Max Lucado
James 2:17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.
Helpful Information About Faith
- Born Again
- But Why God?
- Childlike Faith
- Christian Affirmation
- Christian Faith
- Church Beliefs
- Define Your Faith
- Do Not Mock God
- Experience God
- False Religions
- Free Christian Counseling
- Get Right With God
- God Help Me
- God Looks At Your Heart
- God Loves You
- God Is Faithful
- God Promises
- God’s Word
- Got Faith
- How To Forgive?
- How To Share Your Faith?
- Keep Trusting God
- Letter To The Lord
- Need Understanding
- New Believer
- Relationship With Jesus
- Spirit-Filled Life
- Spiritual Warfare
- Spread Your Faith
- Start Your Ministry
- Test Your Faith
- Walk With God
Faith Information That Keeps Us From God!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat