So you say you have faith! How much does your faith influence the way you live your life? Many people claim to have faith. The question to ask is whether the faith you have is trustworthy and worth believing in. Be sure you test your faith to determine its value. There are all different types of gods in our society, but there is only one true God I trust and try to obey. There are times when my faith is lacking. I can usually determine what that is, so I have learned that when I am too Hungry, Angry, Lonely, or Tired, that is sometimes when my faith can falter until I can realize what is going on and make a correction in the course I found myself in. I thank God when I am aware of what can affect my faith. I am also thankful that God is always faithful, even when I may not be at times. ~ Bill Greguska
James 2:17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.
Faith Information That Keeps Us From God!
Where Are You With Your Faith?
You have probably tried almost everything to dig yourself out of the problems and stress you are experiencing, but you might not have realized that encouraging someone else can lift your spirits. Joy and happiness are like perfume. You cannot pour it on others without getting some on yourself. What are you going through at this time in your life? Perhaps a broken relationship, divorce, depression, anger, anxiety, addiction, loss of a loved one, anger, fear, addiction, loss of a loved one, loss of a job, etc. You must try to get out of your problems by searching for solutions instead! Believe me when I say, “When you encourage others, you will be encouraged yourself.”
~ Bill Greguska
Adrian Rogers Gives Us Faith Information And Clarification!
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat