Please contact us if you have questions or if you need some encouragement.
How is your spiritual life? Are you finding peace and guidance in your relationship with Jesus Christ? Are there unanswered questions that seem to linger in the depths of your soul, causing confusion or doubt? If you were to stand before a court of law and be accused of being a Christian, would the evidence be compelling enough to convict you beyond any reasonable doubt?
Remember, that being spiritual means nurturing an active and personal connection with our Lord. It transcends mere religious practices or self-righteous acts. Instead, it revolves around acknowledging the incredible sacrifice Jesus made for us on the cross. Salvation is not earned through our works; it is freely given by accepting this precious gift extended to us. All we need is faith and a sincere desire to follow Him wholeheartedly. So take comfort in knowing that salvation lies within His hands, not solely upon our own actions or efforts. Keep cultivating your spirituality by embracing His love and grace in every step along this beautiful journey we call life. A spiritual person has an active relationship with Jesus Christ, a religious person lives by the works they do that make them think they are right with God and have them believe that they are going to heaven. Remember that it is NOT what we DO to be saved. IT IS what Jesus DID for us to be saved. All we need to do is to accept His free gift of Salvation, and have faith and follow Him the best we can! It is what Jesus has done on the cross, not what we have done. ~ Bill Greguska
1 John 4:1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit but test the spirits to see whether they are from God because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
What Type Of Spiritual Person Are You?
Are You A Spiritual Person On Weekends?
For example, many people call themselves athletes, but right there, it is undeniable that some people work out every day while others only work out once a week. They both might work out, yet the fruit they bear will not be equal. I am not saying a person needs to work their way into heaven, but I define a spiritual person.
A Christian like myself is not sinless, but a Christian should strive to be sinless because of our faith in God and because he died on the cross for our sins, which would have kept us out of heaven for eternity. I believe that the Bible is the inspired word of God. Plus, the fact that what is written in the Bible makes sense. ~ Bill Greguska
Are You Following The Spirit Of God?
What Are Your Spiritual Needs Today?
To answer that question, a person needs to determine their definition of a spiritual person is? I would not consider myself a religious person (I would consider myself a spiritual person) not because I attend church or am kind or helpful to others, but rather because I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and follow to my best ability the teaching from God’s word, the Bible.
In my own words, I would try to define what a spiritual person is by the fruit in their life. In other words, not necessarily what they say but by conducting their lives. Their relationship with Jesus Christ best identifies that their lives best determine a spiritual person. If your spiritual life is hurting, remember that God loves you and has not gone anywhere, it is us that turn our backs on Him!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Does the Bible talk about spiritual warfare?
- How to fight a spiritual attack?
- Should we set some sort of spiritual boundaries in our lives?
- What is a spiritual awakening?
- What is spiritual awareness?
Four Possible Reactions To A Spiritual Experience!
- A hard heart does not receive the word, and Satan can easily steal it.
- The shallow heart receives the word with much joy, and it begins to grow, but when persecution comes, it withers away because it does not have deep roots in a person’s heart.
- Also, a heart with other priorities receives the word, but it is choked out by the cares and distractions of this sinful world.
- Having a kind and humble heart receives the word and holds onto it, producing much spiritual fruit through perseverance and obedience to God.
What Then Is The Problem If Jesus Saves?
The problem is that sin keeps us from God. The Bible declares that every human being who has ever lived has sinned Ecclesiastes 7:20; Romans 3:23. That is why, because of God’s great love for us, he gave Jesus to us to die for us on the cross to eliminate sin and allow us to live with God in eternity.
Quotes From Christians To Point Us To Jesus Christ!
- “We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.” –Chuck Swindoll.
- “Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.” –Francis Chan.
- “If you believe in a God who controls the big things, you must believe in a God who controls the little things. It is we, of course, to whom things look ‘little’ or ‘big.’ –Elisabeth Elliot.
- “Let God’s promises shine on your problems.” –Corrie ten Boom.
- “God will meet you where you are to take you where He wants you to go.” –Tony Evans.
- “The Christian life is not a constant high. I have my moments of deep discouragement. I have to go to God in prayer with tears in my eyes and say, ‘O God, forgive me,’ or ‘Help me.'” –Billy Graham
- “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” –Helen Keller.
- “If you can’t fly, then run; if you can’t run, then walk, If you can’t walk, then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.” –Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Your potential is the sum of all the possibilities God has for your life.” –Charles Stanley.
- “Continuous effort — not strength or intelligence — is the key to unlocking our potential.” –Winston Churchill.
- “God never said that the journey would be easy, but He did say that the arrival would be worthwhile” – Max Lucado.
- “He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose.” –Jim Elliot.
- “If God is your partner, make your plans BIG!” –D.L. Moody.
- “You are the only Bible some unbelievers will ever read.” –John MacArthur.
- “Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” –Mother Teresa.
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
1 John 4:1 ESV
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.
1 Corinthians 2:15 ESV
The spiritual person judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one.
James 5:16 ESV
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.
Matthew 19:29-30 ESV
And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or lands, for my name’s sake, will receive a hundredfold and will inherit eternal life. But many who are first will be last, and the last first.
Acts 1:8 ESV
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”
Galatians 5:4 ESV
You are severed from Christ, you who would be justified by the law; you have fallen away from grace.
1 Corinthians 2:14 ESV
The natural person does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.
Matthew 10:32-34 ESV
So everyone who acknowledges me before men, I also will acknowledge before my Father who is in heaven, but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven. “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.
Matthew 7:13-14 ESV
“Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 800-633-3446 or Chat