Are You A Skeptic?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or want some encouragement.
I appreciate what George Washington said, “Let us, with caution, indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without religion. Reason and experience both forbid us to expect national morality to prevail without religious principles.” Much historical information for those who seem skeptical reinforces the Christian faith. The best source of information you will find is in the Bible! I can not look at nature and believe that God did not create it and that it was supposedly a “Big Band Theory” that put the world together. ~ Bill Greguska
Matthew 14:31 Immediately, Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. “You of little faith,” he said, “why did you doubt?”
If You Are A Skeptic, You Can Learn How To Be A Believer!
If By Chance, You Are A Skeptic?
I like to ask a question, are you a religious skeptic? What I mean by that is that a person’s religious upbringing can be entirely different from one person to another.
You may have had biased teaching from non-believers while growing up, or a bad experience with your parents forcing you to go to church, and you did not want any part of religion.
Of course, some of these things could put a wedge between you and God.
Are You A Skeptic And Having Problems Believing In God?
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Doubting God – how can I overcome doubt in my relationship with God?
- How can I have an assurance of my salvation?
- If you doubt your salvation, does that mean ..you are not saved?
- Is the Bible God’s Word?
- What does the Bible say about doubt?
No One Laughs At God In A Hospital, Or Laughs At God In A War!
Learn How Not To Be A Skeptic!
Another reason for possibly being a religious skeptic is what you read about and watch on TV, all the bad news with Catholic priests, TV evangelical pastors, etc. That has brought a bad name and a false representation of the church.
Keep in mind that with men and women that I mentioned above, we are all sinful creatures, but with God, He is perfect and Holy and worthy of our praise. That is why we worship and praise God, not evil men and women who can let us down.
I must say that no matter what your reasoning is, the truth is that God is real., and He loves you and me. If you do not understand that yet, I hope you can while you are on this website. ~ Bill Greguska
Are You A Skeptic Like This Man In This Video?
Are You An Honest Skeptic That Wants To Learn?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat