Are You A Skeptic For Some Reason?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Let us with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without religion. Reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle. ~ George Washington
Matthew 14:31 Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. “You of little faith,” he said, “why did you doubt?”
Are You A Skeptic And Having Problems Believing In God?
By Chance, You Are A Skeptic? Please Read On!
I like to ask a question, are you a religious skeptic? What I mean by that is that regarding persons religious upbringing can be entirely different from one person to another.
It is possible that you have had bias teaching from non-believers while growing up, or a bad experience with your parents forcing you to go to church, and you did not want any part of religion.
Of course, some of these types of things could put a wedge between you and God.
No One Laughs At God In A Hospital Or A War!
Atheist, Agnostic, Skeptic, Or Believer?
Learn How Not To Be A Skeptic!
Another reason for possibly being a religious skeptic is what you read about and watch on TV all the bad news with Catholic priests, TV evangelical pastors, and so on, that has brought a bad name and a false representation of the church in general.
Keep in mind that with men and women that I mentioned above, we are all sinful creatures, but with God, He is perfect and Holy worthy of our praise. That is why we worship and praise God, not men and women who are sinful and can let us down.
I must say that no matter what your reasoning is, the truth is that God is real, and He loves you and me. If you do not understand that yet, I hope you can while you are here on this website. ~ Bill Greguska
Are You A Skeptic Like This Man In This Video?
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Doubting God – how can I overcome doubt in my relationship with God?
- How can I have an assurance of my salvation?
- If you doubt your salvation, does that mean you are not saved?
- Is the Bible God’s Word?
- What does the Bible say about doubt?
Are You An Honest Skeptic That Wants To Learn?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat