What Do You Know About Twitter?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments, or would just like some encouragement?
Any website can be something positive or something negative. You need to be wise in the things you say and do and not worry about the foolishness of others. ~ Bill Greguska
1 Peter 2:13-15 Submit yourselves for the Lord’s sake to every human authority: whether to the emperor, as the supreme authority, or to governors, who are sent by him to punish those who do wrong and to commend those who do right. For it is God’s will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish people.
Twitter During The Time Of Jesus Christ!
Twitter Messages Get To The Point!
My Twitter Account Click here
Twitter is an excellent tool to get the good news out to many people all at the same time. I encourage you to use your Twitter account to be a blessing to others. One good thing about social media is that they limit the characters so that the reading is quick and to the point.
Please take a few moments and send out a tweet to everyone on your Twitter account.
There are many pages from this website that you can choose to highlight when you share something. You can learn about your Internet analytics and how to sign up for this free service.
Keep in mind that social media can be a very positive and uplifting thing to be involved with. That is my hope for you that you can use it to help encourage other people where they are in life right now. ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How should a Christian respond to chain letters?
- How should Christians view self-esteem?
- Should a Christian use social media/ (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)?
- What are some modern forms of idolatry worship?
- What is the meaning of life?
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat