Learn about the NationalDayOfPrayer.org
How Does Prayer Help?
When a child is hurting, fearful, or anxious, although when they go to their father or mother for comfort, that is kind of like how prayer works. But with God, His word gives us direction and hope, and when we pray to Him, He settles us, helps us find the wisdom and answers we need.
Find information about prayer-related topics to help you make your prayer life more connected to God and His plan for your life.
None can believe how powerful prayer is and what it is able to affect, but those who have learned it by experience. ~ Martin Luther
- God Looks At Our Heart
- How To Pray?
- Ineffective Prayer
- Listen To God
- Meditation And Journal
- Need Prayer?
- Nicene Creed
- Powerful Prayers
- Pray Hard
- Prayer Requests
- Praying For Others
- Quiet Time
- What To Pray For?
- 40 Day Journey
God, grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
Courage to change the things I can, and Wisdom to know the difference.
Living one day at a time, enjoying one moment at a time,
Accepting hardship as the pathway to peace.
Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it.
Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His will.
That I may be reasonably happy in this life,
And supremely happy with Him forever in the next.
Prayer Information ~ How To Pray To God And Listen To Him?
Matthew 6:9-13 “This, then, is how you should pray:“‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us today our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.’
Matthew 26:41 “Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.”
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat