Facebook Can Be A Very Good Tool!
Click Here To Visit My Facebook Page…
I have enjoyed using social media for the last few years. Although I like it and it is a good social tool when used correctly. I find that it takes a lot of time when I do get on it.
I have had to learn to be disciplined and only get on the internet for social media maybe once a week or two depending. It is a wonderful way to connect with old friends and keep in touch with the newer one in this fast pace world. ~ Bill Greguska
Do Not Waste Too Much Time On Facebook!
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Do you know any modern forms of idolatry?
- Have you spread any rumors lately?
- Should a Christian use social media/networking tools (Twitter, etc.)?
- What does the Bible say about being a busybody?
- What does the Bible say about gossip?
True? Helpful? Inspiring? Necessary? Kind?
There Are Pro’s And Con’s About Facebook
Decide For Yourself What You Think About Facebook Because Facebook Is Like:
- Mc Donalds or any other fast food restaurant, it doesn’t replace home cooking and just like Mc Donalds, Facebook can be unhealthy at times just the same.
- It is a wonderful way to stay connected with others you know and some you do not know.
- If you are not disciplined enough to control your time on the Internet, you might find that Facebook will control you.
- Seeing photos and inspirational comments from both close friends and also acquaintances can be encouraging.
- You can lose a lot of time being on the internet without knowing it which takes away time for other things.
- The Internet can take way time to be with others in real time, yet when too tired to actually do something, although the Internet can be enjoyable.
- It is a great way to stay in touch with this fast pace life we live in.
- Realize that an Internet friend does not necessarily mean that you are friends with that person in real life.
Some Basic Information About Facebook
Facebook was not originally created to be a company. It was built to accomplish a social mission – to make the world more open and connected. ~ Mark Zuckerberg
Ephesians 4:29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.
Strange Fact That Facebook People Often Never Meet!
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Facebook Is Good But It Has Some Drawbacks!
Some Things About Facebook To Consider!
Facebook has completely redefined the term “friend.” It’s like the Greeks’ definition of love. There are 4 types: Agape (brotherly love), Eros (passionate love), Philia (friendship), and Storge (familial love). There are also 4 types:
- Old friends from high school and college.
- Family and friends of the family.
- Internet friends you’ve never met in person but you truly admire.
- People you don’t remember but you accepted their request because you had like, 30 mutual friends.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you just want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement
Facebook has become so very popular for some good reasons, it brings people together to be able to share their lives with one another. ~ Bill Greguska
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.