Facebook is a Good Tool To Share Life With Others!
Click Here To Visit My Facebook Account…
I have enjoyed using social media for the last few years. Although I like it and it is a good social tool when used correctly. I find that it takes a lot of time when I do get on it. I have had to learn to be disciplined and only get on facebook maybe once a week or two depending. It is a wonderful way to connect with old friends and keep in touch with the newer one in this fast pace world. ~ Bill Greguska
There Are Pro’s And Con’s About Facebook
You Need to Decide For Yourself What You Think About Facebook
- Facebook is kind of like Mc Donalds or any other fast food restaurant, it doesn’t replace home cooking and just like Mc Donalds, facebook can be unhealthy at times just the same.
- It is a wonderful way to stay connected with others you know and some you do not know.
- If you are not disciplined enough to control facebook, you might find that facebook will control you.
- Seeing photos and inspirational comments from both close friends and also acquaintances can be encouraging.
- You can lose a lot of time being on facebook without knowing it which takes away time for other things.
- Facebook can take way time to be with others in real time, yet when too tired to actually do something, facebook can be enjoyable.
- It is a great way to stay in touch in this fast pace life we live in.
- Realize that a facebook friend does not necessarily mean that you are friends with that person in real life.
Some Basic Information About Facebook
Facebook was not originally created to be a company. It was built to accomplish a social mission – to make the world more open and connected. ~ Mark Zuckerberg
Ephesians 4:29 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.
Related Pages of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Facebook is Good But Has Some Drawbacks!
Some Things About Facebook to Consider!
Facebook has completely redefined the term “friend.” It’s like the Greeks’ definition of love. There are 4 types: Agape (brotherly love), Eros (passionate love), Philia (friendship), and Storge (familial love). In the Facebook world, there are also 4 types:
- Old friends from high school and college.
- Family and friends of the family.
- Internet friends you’ve never met in person but you truly admire.
- People you don’t remember but you accepted their request because you had like, 30 mutual friends.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Facebook has become so very popular for some good reasons, it brings people together to be able to share their lives with one another. ~ Bill Greguska
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.