What is Really Meant By Biblical Encouragement?
Always remember that God’s word through Biblical encouragement has the answers that you need and are looking for in life. Do not trust your own judgment unless you bring it to God in prayer. God’s word teaches us to love Him and to trust in him with our whole heart, mind, and soul. Proverbs 3:5-6
Look back in your own life and you will see that the times that you reacted to do your own will before going for Biblical encouragement through God’s word or through prayer, that the results were often less than favorable. I know for a fact that is true in my life. We do not have all the wisdom that we need in order to make wise choices. That is where God’s word come in to lead us and direct us through safe waters. Biblical encouragement from God’s word will keep you from sin, or sin will keep you from God’s word! ~ Bill Greguska
Here is Some Biblical Encouragement For You!
Biblical Encouragement Helps You Understand God’s Word:
- Find Biblical encouragement by having a game plan. Jeremiah 29:11
- Are you finding it hard to make decisions in your life? Proverbs 3:5-6
- Discover the encouragement and strength you need today and every day. Philippians 4:13
- Share your joy with others today and every day of your life! 1 Thessalonians 5:11
- Find Biblical encouragement because it is available for you when you need it. 1 Corinthians 10:13
- Thanksgiving and encouragement go hand in hand. Philippians 4:6
- Kindness is wonderful to give and receive, so do it as often as you can! John 13:34-35
- Everyone get angry at times so find Biblical encouragement with this wisdom. Ephesians 4:26
- Find encouragement and forgiveness to be able to stop pornography. 1 John 1:9
- Share your encouragement with everyone you meet every day. Galatians 5:14
Biblical Encouragement Spelled Out Clearly!
Related Pages of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
When You Need Biblical Encouragement Look at This List:
- Are you worried or anxious? Phil 4:6
- Are you troubled by your thoughts? Phil 4:8
- Are you burdened down? Matt 11:28-30
- Is your faith weak? Mark 9:14-24
- Do you need help to pray? Matt 6:5-15; Luke 11:1-4
- Has someone hurt you? Matt 6:14-15
- Do you look down on others? Matt 7:1-5
- Do you doubt God’s power? Luke 1:37
- Have you turned away from God? Luke 15:11-32
- Do you doubt God’s love for you? John 3:16
- Have you lost a loved one? 1 Thess 4:13-18
- Do you think you have let God down? 2 Tim 2:13
- Do you doubt the power of faith? Heb 11:1-40
- Do you feel all alone? Heb 13:5
- Is your life filled with difficulties? Jas 1:2-4
- Do you need wisdom? Jas 1:5
- Do you feel like you don’t make a difference? Gal 6:9
- Are you angry? Eph 4:26-27
- Do you need help for your marriage? Eph 5:22-33
- Are you in a spiritual battle? Eph 6:10-18
- Do you care only about yourself? Phil 2:3-4
- Are you making big plans? Jas 4:13-17
- Are you sick? Jas 5:14
- Have you sinned? 1 John 1:9
- Does the Bible seem dull or boring? Rom 10:17; Heb 4:12
- Do you want to get back at someone? Rom 12:19
- When you sometimes think you know it all? 1 Corinthians 1:27
- Are you troubled by your past? 1 Cor 6:9-11
- Are you tempted sexually? 1 Cor 6:18-20
- Are you lonely? Ps 23:1-6
- Is your hope gone? Ps 34:18
- Do you have trouble making ends meet? Ps 37:25-26; Matt 6:25-34
- Are you depressed or upset? Ps 42:5
- Are you having to wait on God? Ps 130:5
- Does God seem far away? Ps 139:1-12
- Do you doubt your value as a person? Ps 139:13-18
- Are you prideful? Prov 11:2
- Are you selfish with money? Prov 11:25; 2 Cor 9:7
- Do you feel guilty? Prov 28:13; Jas 5:16
- Has a friend betrayed you? Ps 55:1-23
- Are you afraid? Ps 56:11
- Do you need forgiveness? Ps 51:1-19
- Are you tempted to do wrong? 1 Cor 10:13; Jas 1:13-15
- Are you afraid to die? 1 Cor 15:54-57; Heb 2:14-15
- Are you discouraged? 2 Cor 1:3-7
- Are you weak? 2 Cor 12:9
- Do you need help to stay on the right path? Ps 119:9-11
- Are you setting out from home? Ps 121:1-8
- Are you tired? Ps 127:1-2; Isa 40:31
- Are you troubled by the evil around you? Rom 8:28-30
Biblical Encouragement Found in The Gospel!
The Armor of God
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.
11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.
12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.
14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place,
15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.
16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.
17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
God’s word is like a rock and my daily go-to place as I need direction and wise counsel. God’s word also works through others to help me, and through me to help others. ~ Bill Greguska
I lift up my eyes to the mountains, where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. Psalm 121:1-2