What Is Biblical Encouragement?
Please contact us if you have any questions, comments, or encouragement.
God’s word is like a rock and my daily go-to place as I need direction and wise counsel. God’s word also works through others to help me and through me to help others. Biblical encouragement will help you in life to navigate through challenging waters!
I know that the only things that self-help books can help a person with are the books that point people to God’s word. Otherwise, they are only giving their own opinions, which are not always trustworthy compared to the Bible. To be very frank, if something you read is not Biblical in any way, I would encourage you to put it down and find something that will genuinely encourage you based on God’s word. ~ Bill Greguska
Psalm 121:1-2 I lift up my eyes to the mountains. Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.
Daily Audio Bible
Visit All Our Pages
How To Pray?
Video On How To Pray More Effectively?
How To Find A Good Church?
Free Christian Counseling
Here Is Some Biblical Encouragement For You!
Encouragement Resource Links:
The Bible Is Kind Of Like A Medical First Aid Kit!
Do you believe Biblical encouragement can help? It only works when you apply it to your life in the areas needing help. Although using it as prevention is much wiser. When you read the Bible, keep your eyes open and be aware of instructions, lessons, commands, and examples that you can apply to help bring healing to your life!
Look back in your own life, and you will see that the results were often less than favorable when you reacted to your own will before going for Biblical encouragement through God’s Word or prayer. I know for a fact that it is true in my life. We do not have all the wisdom we need to make wise choices. God’s word comes in and leads us and directs us through safe waters. Biblical encouragement from God’s Word will keep you from sin, or sin will keep you from God’s word! ~ Bill Greguska.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Some encouraging Bible verses would be great to have!
- What is the gift of encouragement?
- Why is encouragement so crucial, according to the Bible?
- Why is it so hard to understand the Bible?
Biblical Encouragement Right From 60 Very Important Bible Verses!
Biblical Encouragement Will Give You Better Understanding!
- Find Biblical encouragement by having a game plan. Jeremiah 29:11
- Are you finding it hard to make decisions in your life? Proverbs 3:5-6
- Discover the encouragement and strength you need today and every day. Philippians 4:13
- Share your joy with others today and every day of your life! 1 Thessalonians 5:11
- Find Biblical encouragement because it is available when you need it. 1 Corinthians 10:13
- Thanksgiving and encouragement go hand in hand. Philippians 4:6
- Kindness is wonderful to give and receive, so do it as often as possible! John 13:34-35
- Everyone gets angry sometimes, so find Biblical encouragement with this wisdom. Ephesians 4:26
- Find encouragement and forgiveness to be able to stop pornography. 1 John 1:9
- Share your encouragement with everyone you meet every day. Galatians 5:14
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:7
Billy Graham’s Final Message To The World!
God Was Both God And Man; He Understood Our Pain!
- Are you worried or anxious? Philippians 4:6
- Are you troubled by your thoughts? Philippians 4:8
- Are you burdened down? Matthew 11:28-30
- Is your faith weak? Mark 9:14-24
- Do you need help praying? Matthew 6:5-15; Luke 11:1-4
- Has someone hurt you? Matthew 6:14-15
- Do you look down on others? Matthew 7:1-5
- Do you doubt God’s power? Luke 1:37
- Have you turned away from God? Luke 15:11-32
- Do you doubt God’s love for you? John 3:16
- Have you lost a loved one? 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
- Do you think you have let God down? 2 Timothy 2:13
- Do you doubt the power of faith? Hebrews 11:1-40
- Do you feel all alone? Hebrews 13:5
- Is your life filled with difficulties? James 1:2-4
- Do you need wisdom? James 1:5
- Do you feel like you don’t make a difference? Galatians 6:9
- Are you angry? Ephesians 4:26-27
- Do you need help with your marriage? Ephesians 5:22-33
- Are you in a spiritual battle? Ephesians 6:10-18
- Do you care only about yourself? Philippians 2:3-4
- Are you making big plans? James 4:13-17
- Are you sick? James 5:14
- Have you sinned? 1 John 1:9
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
John 3:16 ESV
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
Isaiah 41:10 ESV
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
1 Corinthians 13:13 ESV
So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three, but the greatest of these is love.
Philippians 4:13 ESV
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
Jeremiah 29:11 ESV
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
2 Timothy 1:7 ESV
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
1 Chronicles 16:11 ESV
Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually!
2 Timothy 3:16 ESV
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,
Isaiah 40:31 ESV
But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.
Hebrews 4:12 ESV
For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.
Romans 15:4 ESV
For whatever was written in former days was written for our instruction, that through endurance and through the encouragement of the Scriptures, we might have hope.
Romans 10:17 ESV
So faith comes from hearing and hearing through the word of Christ.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat