What Is Biblical Encouragement?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
God’s word is like a rock and my daily go-to place as I need direction and wise counsel. God’s word also works through others to help me, and through me to help others. ~ Bill Greguska
Psalm 121:1-2 I lift up my eyes to the mountains, where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.
Encouragement Resource Links:
Here Is Some Biblical Encouragement For You!
The Bible Is Kind Of Like A Medical First Aid Kit!
Do You Believe Biblical Encouragement Can Help?
That is because it only works when you apply it to your life in the areas needing the help. Although using it as prevention is much wiser. When you read the Bible, keep your eyes open and be aware of instructions, lessons, commands, and examples that you can apply to help bring healing to your life!
Look back in your own life, and you will see that the times that you reacted to do your own will before going for Biblical encouragement through God’s Word or prayer, that the results were often less than favorable.
I know for a fact that is true in my life. We do not have all the wisdom that we need to make wise choices.
Biblical Encouragement From Defending The Bible?
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Some encouraging Bible verses would be great to have!
- What is the gift of encouragement?
- Why is encouragement so crucial according to the Bible?
- Why is it so hard to understand the Bible?
Biblical Encouragement Will Give You Better Understanding!
- Find Biblical encouragement by having a game plan. Jeremiah 29:11
- Are you finding it hard to make decisions in your life? Proverbs 3:5-6
- Discover the encouragement and strength you need today and every day. Philippians 4:13
- Share your joy with others today and every day of your life! 1 Thessalonians 5:11
- Find Biblical encouragement because it is available to you when you need it. 1 Corinthians 10:13
- Thanksgiving and encouragement go hand in hand. Philippians 4:6
- Kindness is wonderful to give and receive, so do it as often as you can! John 13:34-35
- Everyone gets angry at times so find Biblical encouragement with this wisdom. Ephesians 4:26
- Find encouragement and forgiveness to be able to stop pornography. 1 John 1:9
- Share your encouragement with everyone you meet every day. Galatians 5:14
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:7
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Biblical Encouragement Spelled Out Clearly!
God Was Both God And Man; He Understood Our Pain!
- Are You Worried Or Anxious? Philippians 4:6
- Are you troubled by your thoughts? Philippians 4:8
- Are you burdened down? Matt 11:28-30
- Is your faith weak? Mark 9:14-24
- Do you need help to pray? Matthew 6:5-15; Luke 11:1-4
- Has someone hurt you? Matthew 6:14-15
- Do you look down on others? Matthew 7:1-5
- Do you doubt God’s power? Luke 1:37
- Have you turned away from God? Luke 15:11-32
- Do you doubt God’s love for you? John 3:16
- Have you lost a loved one? 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
- Do you think you have let God down? 2 Timothy 2:13
- Do you doubt the power of faith? Hebrews 11:1-40
- Do you feel all alone? Hebrews 13:5
- Is your life filled with difficulties? James 1:2-4
- Do you need wisdom? James 1:5
- Do you feel like you don’t make a difference? Galatians 6:9
- Are you angry? Ephesians 4:26-27
- Do you need help with your marriage? Ephesians 5:22-33
- Are you in a spiritual battle? Ephesians 6:10-18
- Do you care only about yourself? Phil 2:3-4
- Are you making big plans? James 4:13-17
- Are you sick? James 5:14
- Have you sinned? 1 John 1:9
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
We Trust You Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat