What Is Biblical Encouragement?
Always remember that God’s Word through Biblical encouragement has the answers that you need and are looking for in life. Do not trust your own judgment unless you bring it to God in prayer. God’s word teaches us to love Him and to trust in him with our whole heart, mind, and soul. Proverbs 3:5-6
The Bible is kind of like medicine because it works only when you apply it to the areas needing the help. When you read the Bible, keep your eyes open and be aware of instructions, lessons, commands, and examples that you can apply to help bring upon healing in your life!
Look back in your own life and you will see that the times that you reacted to do your own will before going for Biblical encouragement through God’s Word or through prayer, that the results were often less than favorable. I know for a fact that is true in my life. We do not have all the wisdom that we need in order to make wise choices. That is where God’s word come in to lead us and direct us through safe waters. Biblical encouragement from God’s Word will keep you from sin, or sin will keep you from God’s word! ~ Bill Greguska
Here Is Some Biblical Encouragement For You!
Biblical Encouragement Gives You Understanding!
- Find Biblical encouragement by having a game plan. Jeremiah 29:11
- Are you finding it hard to make decisions in your life? Proverbs 3:5-6
- Discover the encouragement and strength you need today and every day. Philippians 4:13
- Share your joy with others today and every day of your life! 1 Thessalonians 5:11
- Find Biblical encouragement because it is available for you when you need it. 1 Corinthians 10:13
- Thanksgiving and encouragement go hand in hand. Philippians 4:6
- Kindness is wonderful to give and receive, so do it as often as you can! John 13:34-35
- Everyone get angry at times so find Biblical encouragement with this wisdom. Ephesians 4:26
- Find encouragement and forgiveness to be able to stop pornography. 1 John 1:9
- Share your encouragement with everyone you meet every day. Galatians 5:14
Biblical Encouragement Spelled Out Clearly!
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
Look At This List For Biblical Encouragement:
- Are you worried or anxious? Phil 4:6
- Are you troubled by your thoughts? Phil 4:8
- Are you burdened down? Matt 11:28-30
- Is your faith weak? Mark 9:14-24
- Do you need help to pray? Matt 6:5-15; Luke 11:1-4
- Has someone hurt you? Matt 6:14-15
- Do you look down on others? Matt 7:1-5
- Do you doubt God’s power? Luke 1:37
- Have you turned away from God? Luke 15:11-32
- Do you doubt God’s love for you? John 3:16
- Have you lost a loved one? 1 Thess 4:13-18
- Do you think you have let God down? 2 Tim 2:13
- Do you doubt the power of faith? Heb 11:1-40
- Do you feel all alone? Heb 13:5
- Is your life filled with difficulties? Jas 1:2-4
- Do you need wisdom? Jas 1:5
- Do you feel like you don’t make a difference? Gal 6:9
- Are you angry? Eph 4:26-27
- Do you need help for your marriage? Eph 5:22-33
- Are you in a spiritual battle? Eph 6:10-18
- Do you care only about yourself? Phil 2:3-4
- Are you making big plans? Jas 4:13-17
- Are you sick? Jas 5:14
- Have you sinned? 1 John 1:9
- Does the Bible seem dull or boring? Rom 10:17; Heb 4:12
- Do you want to get back at someone? Rom 12:19
- When you sometimes think you know it all? 1 Corinthians 1:27
- Are you troubled by your past? 1 Cor 6:9-11
- Are you tempted sexually? 1 Cor 6:18-20
- Are you lonely? Ps 23:1-6
- Is your hope gone? Ps 34:18
- Do you have trouble making ends meet? Ps 37:25-26; Matt 6:25-34
- Are you depressed or upset? Ps 42:5
- Are you having to wait on God? Ps 130:5
- Does God seem far away? Ps 139:1-12
- Do you doubt your value as a person? Ps 139:13-18
- Are you prideful? Prov 11:2
- Are you selfish with money? Prov 11:25; 2 Cor 9:7
- Do you feel guilty? Prov 28:13; Jas 5:16
- Has a friend betrayed you? Ps 55:1-23
- Are you afraid? Ps 56:11
- Do you need forgiveness? Ps 51:1-19
- Are you tempted to do wrong? 1 Cor 10:13; Jas 1:13-15
- Are you afraid to die? 1 Cor 15:54-57; Heb 2:14-15
- Are you discouraged? 2 Cor 1:3-7
- Are you weak? 2 Cor 12:9
- Do you need help to stay on the right path? Ps 119:9-11
- Are you setting out from home? Ps 121:1-8
- Are you tired? Ps 127:1-2; Isa 40:31
- Are you troubled by the evil around you? Rom 8:28-30
Biblical Encouragement Found In The Gospel!
Here Are The Top 50 Most-Read Bible Verses
Found On BibleGateway.com
- John 3:16: For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
- Jer 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
- Rom 8:28: And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
- Phil 4:13: I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
- Gen 1:1: In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.
- Prov 3:5: Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
- Prov 3:6: in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
- Rom 12:2: Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
- Phil 4:6: Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
- Matt 28:19: Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
- Eph 2:8: For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—
- Gal 5:22: But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
- Rom 12:1: Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God—this is your spiritual act of worship.
- John 10:10: The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
- Acts 18:10: For I am with you, and no one is going to attack and harm you because I have many people in this city.”
- Acts 18:9: One night the Lord spoke to Paul in a vision: “Do not be afraid; keep on speaking, do not be silent.
- Acts 18:11: So Paul stayed for a year and a half, teaching them the word of God.
- Gal 2:20: I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
- 1 John 1:9: If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
- Rom 3:23: for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
- John 14:6: Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
- Matt 28:20: and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
- Rom 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
- Phil 4:8: Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
- Phil 4:7: And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
- Josh 1:9: Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”
- Isa 40:31: but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
- Eph 2:9: not by works, so that no one can boast.
- Rom 6:23: For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Gal 5:23: gentleness and self-control. Against such things, there is no law.
- Isa 53:5: But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds, we are healed.
- 1 Pet 3:15: But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,
- 2 Tim 3:16: All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,
- Matt 6:33: But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
- Heb 12:2: Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author, and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
- 1 Pet 5:7: Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
- Eph 2:10: For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
- 1 Cor 10:13: No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.
- Matt 11:28: “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
- Heb 11:1: Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
- 2 Cor 5:17: Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!
- Heb 13:5: Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”
- 2 Cor 12:9: But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.
- Rom 10:9: That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
- Isa 41:10: So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
- Gen 1:26: Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”
- Matt 11:29: Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
- John 16:33: “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world, you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
- Acts 1:8: But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
- 2 Tim 1:7: For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.
The Armor of God
- 10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.
- 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.
- 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
- 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.
- 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place,
- 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.
- 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.
- 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
- 18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
God’s word is like a rock and my daily go-to place as I need direction and wise counsel. God’s word also works through others to help me, and through me to help others. ~ Bill Greguska
I lift up my eyes to the mountains, where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. Psalm 121:1-2