When you answer that question, you will be on the right path to begin to get rid of some of the stress. Each one of us has anxiety in our lives to some degree or another. A little stress can motivate us to get things done. Too much stress can make life miserable and even cripple us. ~ Bill Greguska
Stress is an ignorant state. It believes that everything is an emergency. ~ Natalie Goldberg
James 1:2-4 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.
More Helpful Links Concerning Stress
- Fear Of Failure
- Fear Related
- Need To Relax
- Mental Illness
- Negative Triggers
- Shame Related
- Stinking Thinking
Tony Evans says, “God Will See You Through The Storm.”
James 1:2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds.
2 Corinthians 11:28 Besides everything else, I face daily the pressure of my concern for all the churches.
An Identity Crisis
How do you define yourself? Is it based on what you do or on who you are to God?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat