Relationships Take Time, Energy, And Work!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
If civilization is to survive, we must cultivate the science of human relationships – the ability of all peoples, of all kinds, to live together in the same world at peace. Franklin D. Roosevelt
Do You Strive To Be In Healthy Relationships?
Philippians 2:5 In your relationships with one another have the same mindset as Christ Jesus.
Specific Relationship Resource Links:
Additional Encouraging Pages Concerning Relationships:
- Be More Friendly
- Be More Like Jesus
- Challenging Relationships
- Denying Yourself
- Forgive And Forget
- Healthy Friendships
- How To Live Right?
- Nominate Someone
- Share Compassion
First, Ask Yourself These Questions:
- Have you ever wondered why the American divorce rate has skyrocketed?
- Does it upset you that hundreds of thousands of people are abusing drugs and alcohol?
- Do you believe that sin has anything to do with the above three questions? Plus all the murder robberies, and all the other crimes that are being committed daily?
Now Read This Scripture Below, And Think Of What The Solution Is.
Then Be A Part Of The Solution By Becoming A Light In This Dark World:
- If you are married, stay married and encourage others to do the same.
- Get help for any addiction you or someone you love has.
- Are you encouraging others who are in your life?
- Are you sharing your faith in God with others?
- Learn more about following Jesus Christ and live your life to please Him.
- Forgive one another freely.
- Love one another because God commands us to do so.
- Get counseling or an accountability partner.