Relationships Take Time And Energy!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
If civilization is to survive, we must cultivate the science of human relationships – the ability of all peoples, of all kinds, to live together, in the same world at peace. Franklin D. Roosevelt
Specific Relationship Resource Links:
Initiate Peace With Everyone In All Your Relationships!
~ Romans 12:18
Relationships! God Loves You And Me!
Living my life for over 50 years, a person like me has had the opportunity to be in many relationships since I was a young boy.
We often run into many healthy relationships, and some neutral, and some very destructive ones (centered on alcohol and drugs) which lead to many problems in my life.
I am referring to many types such as family, friends, relatives, classmates, co-workers, strangers. Anyone you and I come into contact with could wind up being someone you could have a friendship possibly.
Would you consider yourself an “other person” oriented type of person or more of a “self-centered” type of person? If you are a “self-centered” type of person, maybe today is the day you look at that and start to try to change your ways.
Good Relationships Are Worth Your Effort!
We Must Love God, And Love And Forgive Others, And Ourselves!
- Understand that although we all have our strengths and weaknesses, God loves us despite our short-comings, and He has a plan for our lives.
- Live your life to please and honor God; be humble and authentic in how you live.
- We all make mistakes; learn from them and get over them, and turn the page.
- Set healthy boundaries, and respect the boundaries of others in the same way.
- Hold people and things in an open palm; meaning don’t hold on to them so tightly; let go and let God direct your life.
- If you are not willing to forgive others, your sins will not be forgiven by God either.
- Put more of your faith in God, and less in yourself.
- Life here on earth is very short; eternity is forever, so live your life on earth with eternity in mind.
- Most importantly — love God with your whole heart, mind, and soul, and love your neighbor as you love yourself.
Words Of Encouragement:
- Romans 12:18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.
Without Forgiveness, Your Relationships Will Suffer!
There Are Many Types Of Relationships
Of course, there are different types of friendships; some are mostly superficial, others are closer and more involved such as in dating, marriage, platonic, business and recreational situations.
No matter what type of relationship you may be in, it is best to treat the other person honestly, fairly, respectfully, and basically like you would want them to treat you. ~ Bill Greguska
Do You Strive To Be In Healthy Relationships?
Philippians 2:5 In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Can you give me some Christian relationship advice?
- How does one handle conflict in a marriage (or any relationship for that matter)?
- Questions about Relationships?
- Things the Bible say about family problems?
- What does the Bible say about age differences in relationships?
Your Relationships Help Shape Who You Are!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.