Free Daily Devotionals Here!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Since I have been reading my daily devotionals for many years, I have learned that they act as an anchor in my life. The first thing I do when I wake up is I always go to the bathroom, and I take my quiet time with God. I do my devotions first thing because I know pretty well that once I have gotten busy with my day, often in the past, it seemed I had no time left or no energy. There are many ways to do a devotional, but the bottom line is to do whatever works for you and be consistent with your devotionals. ~ Bill Greguska
Subscribe to TheLife.com’s Devotional
Subscribe To Charles Stanley’s Free Daily Devotional
Sign Up For Bi-Monthly Encouragement Emails
Start All Your Days With A Devotional!
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat