Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Since I have been reading my daily devotionals for many years, I have learned that they act as an anchor in my life. The first thing I do when I wake up after going potty, it to take my quiet time with God. I do my devotions first thing because I know pretty well that once I have gotten busy with my day, often in the past, it seemed I had no time left or no energy. Please learn from my mistake! ~ Bill Greguska
Thelife.com offers daily devotions straight to your inbox, 365 days a year, for free!
For over 15 years, they have been running a devotional blog, empowering a team of 30 authors to write top-notch devotions that challenge men and women to follow Jesus intimately and obediently.
Do you need encouragement to follow Jesus more closely?
Do you want to be challenged to live out your faith and share God’s love with others?
To Sign Up For Your Free Daily Devotionals, Click Here!
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat