Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or want some encouragement.
You and I may do good things sometimes, but if someone asks, “Are You A Good Person?” What would you say? When asked this question, most people compare themselves with people who have done great evil in life, such as Adolph Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Osama Bin Laden, etc. But that is not how God judges us. If you are interested to find out the answer to this interesting question, watch the video below, or click here to find out if you are a good person. The video will help you better understand how God will judge us when our time on earth is over. Do you think doing good things makes you a good person, and will that be enough to get you into heaven? The good news is that being aware that you and I are sinners makes it more accessible for you to understand the great importance of having a faith relationship with Our Lord and Savior. ~ Bill Greguska
Do You Know Whether Or Not You Are A Good Person?
Questions To Reveal How Good A Good Person You Are?
- You shall have no other gods before Me. (Have you always loved God above all else? Matthew 22:37)
- You shall not make yourself an idol. (Have you made a god in your mind that you’re more comfortable with, a god to suit yourself? 1 Peter 4:3-4)
- You shall not take God’s name in vain. (Have you ever used God’s holy Name as a cuss word? Psalm 34:13-14)
- Remember the Sabbath Day to keep it holy. (Attending church. Exodus 20:8)
- Honor your father and mother. (Do not be disrespectful. Ephesians 6:2-3)
- You shall not murder. (God considers hatred to be murder. Deuteronomy 5:17).
- You shall not commit adultery. (“Whoever looks upon a woman to lust after her has committed adultery with her already in his heart” Matthew 5:27-28; this also includes sex before marriage).
- You shall not steal. (Have you ever stolen anything? the item’s value is irrelevant. Leviticus 19:11).
- You shall not lie. (Have you lied even once? Including answering these questions. Romans 1:25).
- You shall not covet. (Have you ever jealously desired what belongs to others? Exodus 20:17)
The Bible says God will punish all murderers, rapists, thieves, liars, adulterers, etc. He will even judge our words and thoughts. On Judgment Day, will you be found guilty or innocent of breaking His commandments? Perhaps you think that God is good and will, therefore, overlook your sins. But His goodness will ensure that murderers, rapists, thieves, liars, etc., receive justice. He would be a corrupt Judge if He turned a blind eye to injustice. Have you kept the Commandments?
If what you have read and viewed above on this page and are convicted of wanting to change your life and start to follow Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, you can say a prayer or something like this. The Lord knows your heart and the desire you have to obey and love Him, so keep in mind that this prayer is not a magical collection of words, but what does matter is your heart condition to want to follow God and the desire to humble yourself to say this prayer or one of your own.
Pray Something Like This:
“Dear God, I turn away from all my sins (name them). This day, I trust Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. He is the only way for me to be saved. He is ‘The way, the truth, and the life.'” Please forgive me, change my heart, and grant me Your gift of everlasting life. In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.”
What Is The Condition Of Your Faith?
- I am interested in accepting Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior! Accept Jesus
- I have already accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior! My Decision
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat