Why Do Bad Days Happen To “Good People?”
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or want some encouragement.
Bad things happen in life, such as divorce, death, bad health, addictions, financial problems, war, suicide, hatred, stealing, lying, and adultery, to name a few. I have realized that I do not have BAD DAYS but some BAD MOMENTS. I encourage you to remember not to call a whole day terrible just because one thing happened wrong! Looking back, I have had many horrible moments in my life, yet God has seen me through them all. He can do the same thing for you if you follow Him and abandon your ways of thinking and doing things that did not work anyway. ~ Bill Greguska
Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Bad Days Happen, But So Do Good Days Happen! Where Is Your Focus?
It doesn’t matter how much money you have when you die, how many people know your name, or what position you hold. If you never got around to doing and being what your destiny is, then all you were was a successful failure. SUCCESS means arriving at God’s prescribed destination for you while having the capacity to experience, enjoy, and extend His goodness in your life. ~ Paraphrasing of Pastor Tony Evans
2 Timothy 3:1-5
But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.
When Bad Days Happen, Put Your Trust In God! Watch This Video!
If You Feel Like You’re Walking Through A Spiritual Desert?
- Keep praying. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- Keep reading your Bible. 2 Timothy 3:16
- Keep pressing forward. 2 Corinthians 4:8-9
- Keep spending time with others who are walking close to God. Proverbs 27:17
- Keep finding others to serve. 1 Peter 4:10
- Keep paying attention to your health, diet, exercise, and sleep. Isaiah 40:29
- Keep a short account with God; check yourself for unconfessed sin. 1 John 1:8–9
Bad Days Don’t Have To Last All Day!
Try Not To Call It A Bad Day!
Did you ever seem to wake up on the wrong side of the bed, and the whole day seems to go wrong? We have it in our power, with God’s help to avoid having bad days by keeping in mind that it is just moments of the day that could be considered harmful. Having that mindset will save you a lot of grief.
Of course, we’ve all had bad days. Unfortunately, it seems that a day that starts badly often gets worse, and it is like a snowball effect that somehow turns into a terrible day. We’ve all been there. It does not have to be that way.
You can choose to trust that God has a plan for all of our situations, and we need to follow Him as He guides and directs us through! Don’t trudge through bad times on your own. Pray and ask a friend to give you support.
On Hard Times And Bad Days, No One Laughs At God!
Take A Personal Inventory Of Your Life!
Count Your Blessings, Not Your Problems!
Bad days happen to all of us, but those who can understand those bad days come and go, so do not put so much focus and attention on those bad days. When I have a terrible day, when I look back at it, the whole day was not necessarily bad, but then why do we call it a bad day? Next time you have a so-called bad day, take a moment to analyze it, and you will see that, yes, a part of the day was terrible, but not the whole day. This thinking will help you keep things in perspective. The bad days are bound to happen, but keep your focus on God; He and He will help you get through them and help you appreciate the good days more. ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How bad can a Christian sin?
- How to pray?
- What does the Bible say about sadness?
- Why does God allow bad things to happen to good people?
- Why does God allow good things to happen to bad people?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat