Why Do Bad Days Happen To “Good People”?
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments, or would just like some encouragement?
At the age of 18, I made up my mind to never have another bad day in my life. I dove into an endless sea of gratitude from which I’ve never emerged. ~ Patch Adams
2 Timothy 3:1-5 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.
When Bad Days Happen, Put Your Trust In God!
No one has a bad life. Not even a bad day. Just bad moments. ~ Regina Brett
Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
If You Feel Like You’re Walking Through A Spiritual Desert?
- Keep praying. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- Keep reading your Bible. 2 Timothy 3:16
- Keep pressing forward. 2 Corinthians 4:8-9
- Keep spending time with others who are walking close to God. Proverbs 27:17
- Keep finding others to serve. 1 Peter 4:10
- Keep paying attention to your health, diet, exercise, sleep. Isaiah 40:29
- Keep a short account with God; check yourself for unconfessed sin. 1 John 1:8–9
Bad Days Don’t Have To Last All Day!
Try Not To Call It A Bad Day!
Did you ever seem to wake up on the wrong side of the bed, and the whole day seems to go wrong? We have it in our power with God’s help to avoid having bad days, by keeping in mind that it is just moments of the day that could be considered bad. Having that mindset will save you a lot of grief.
Of course, we’ve all had bad days. Unfortunately, it seems that often, a day that starts badly keeps getting worse, and it is kind of like a snowball effect that somehow turns into a terrible day, we’ve all been there. It does not have to be that way.
You can choose to trust that God has a plan for all of our situations, and we need to follow Him as He guides and directs us through! Don’t trudge through bad times on your own. Pray and ask a friend to give you support.
Other People Have Bad Days Too, So Try Not To Feel So Badly!
Take A Personal Inventory Of Your Life!
Count Your Blessings Not Your Problems!
Bad days happen to all of us, but those of us who can understand those bad days come and go, and not put so much focus and attention on those bad days.
When I have a terrible day, when I look back at it, the whole day was not necessarily bad, but then why do we call it a bad day?
Next time you have a so-called bad day, take a moment to analyze it, and you will see that, yes, a part of the day was terrible, but not the whole day. This thinking will help you keep things in perspective.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How bad can a Christian sin?
- How to pray?
- What does the Bible say about sadness?
- Why does God allow bad things to happen to good people?
- Why does God allow good things to happen to bad people?
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat