Bad Days Happen Once In A While!
Did you ever seem to wake up on the wrong side of the bed and the whole day seems to go wrong?
Of course, we’ve all had bad days. Unfortunatly it seems that often, a day that starts out bad just keeps getting worse, and it is kind of like a snowball effect that somehow turns into a terrible day, we’ve all been there.
But why? Why does a bad morning so often lead to an entire day gone bad? The answer is, it does not have to be that way!
Bad days happen to all of us, but those of us who can understand those bad days come and go, and not put so much focus and attention on to those bad days. When I have a bad day, when I look back at it, the whole day was not necessarily bad, but then why do we call it a bad day?
Next time you have a so-called bad day, take a moment to analyze it, and you will see that, yes, a part of the day was bad, but not the whole day. This thinking will help you keep things in perspective. The bad days are bound to happen, but keep your focus on God, and He will help you get through them and also help you appreciate the good days more. ~ Bill Greguska
Here are some helpful links:
- How bad can a Christian sin?
- How to pray?
- What does the Bible say about sadness?
- Why does God allow bad things to happen to good people?
- Why does God allow good things to happen to bad people?
When Bad Days Happen Trust In God That Much More!
No one really has a bad life. Not even a bad day. Just bad moments. ~ Regina Brett
Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
What Is The Answer For Bad Days?
We may snap at people, causing them to be a little ruder and a little less understanding with us. We may notice more of the adverse events and fewer positive events that happen to us. Here are some ideas that can be genuinely helpful:
- Talk To A Good Friend- Sometimes just talking with a good friend in person or on the phone can help you pull you out of things on your own.
- Take a Prayer And Meditation Break- Both prayer and meditation can be great tools for helping people get into a different frame of mind. Even a 5- or 10-minute of prayer and meditation can give you a needed break from what’s stressing you.
- Count Your Blessings- Gratitude is another great tool because it is so very hard to focus on how bad things are when you’re focusing on how good things are! List at least 10 or more things you’re grateful for. Next thing to do is just dwell on 2 or 3 things. Doing this can give you an entirely new outlook and ultimately turn a bad day around!
- A Little Work Out- Sometimes this is one of the best things you can do for yourself. Working out can relieve built up stress and get your entire body and mind in the right frame of mind again.
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
A Special Link for a Little Extra Encouragement
There Will Be Bad Days, Here Are Nine Helpful Tips!
For More Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
At the age of 18, I made up my mind to never have another bad day in my life. I dove into an endless sea of gratitude from which I’ve never emerged. ~ Patch Adams
2 Timothy 3:1-5 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.