We Need Hope As Much As Food, Water, And Air!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would like some encouragement?
I appreciate what Martin Luther King Jr. once said, “We must accept finite disappointment but never lose infinite hope.” I firmly believe that we need to Keep praying because real hope is not just a passing feeling. Instead, it is a way of life knowing that God is in control, and there is nothing too big for Him to help us in our life. Let your hope and faith shape your future, not your hurts and problems. We need to trust God when things seem the worst! ~ Bill Greguska
Psalm 121:1-2 I lift up my eyes to the mountains— where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.
Find Hope By Searching For The Right Things In Life!
Romans 5:3-4 Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings because we know that suffering produces perseverance, perseverance, character, and hope.
Can Hope Help You Get Through? What is Hope?
When you hear the words hope, what comes to your mind first? Hope knows that something good will come out of a possibly bad or dangerous situation. Like the wind, you can not see hope, but just like the wind blowing leaves, you can look at the results as you persevere and trust in God! It knows that whatever “this is,” it too shall pass. If you are looking for hope in anything or anyone besides Jesus Christ, you will not honestly find what you are looking for in your life. Find hope by seeking to see God’s will for your life. Find hope today! Place your thoughts on good and godly things. You cannot find hope when you focus on evil. Let Jesus help you find real hope. It is understood that God is in control, not you or not me! Keep your eyes focused on Jesus Christ, and as you look for the hope that will not let you down. ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- How can I wait on to the Lord?
- Is there a big difference between faith and hope?
- Some encouraging Bible verses?
- What does it mean that faith, hope, and love remain? (1 Corinthians 13:13)
- What does the Bible say about hope?
Encouraging Bible Verses Help You Find Hope!
1. When You’ve Lost Someone:
- Matthew 5:4 “Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.”
- Revelation 1:18 “I am alive forevermore.”
- John 11:25 “Jesus said to her, ‘I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies’”
2. When Excruciating Waves Of Chronic Pain Hit You:
- 2 Corinthians 12:9 “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”
- Hebrews 4:16 “Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.”
3. When No One Seems To Understand, Keep Trying:
- Psalm 55:22 “Cast your cares on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.”
- Isaiah 40:11 “He tends his flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart; he gently leads those that have young.”
4. When Worn Out And Want To Give Up:
- Hebrews 12:2-3 “Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author, and completer of our faith, who, for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising its shame and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.”
The Importance Of Good Choices!
5. When Abandoned By Everyone:
- Deuteronomy 31:6 “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”
- Hebrews 13:5-6 “… God has said, ‘Never will I leave you, never will I forsake you.’ So we say with confidence, ‘The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?’”
6. When Gripped By Anger:
- Ephesians 4:31 “Get rid of all bitterness, rage, and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”
- James 1:19 “My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to become angry, for man’s anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires.”
- 1 John 4:20 “If anyone says, ‘I love God,’ yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen.”
7. When Dealing With Overwhelming Demands:
- Matthew 11:28 “Come unto me, all you that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.”
- John 15:5 [Jesus said,] “I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me, you can do nothing.”
- Philippians 4:13 “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
Related Pages Of Encouragement:
You Can Find Hope In Many Ways!
- People can give you hope and encouragement for the things they say or do.
- You can encourage yourself by not letting hardship drag you down. Psalm 9:18
- By taking good care of your health.
- From a good friend, spouse, pastor, or family member.
- You can pray and allow God to comfort you and give you hope.
- Ultimately, you can find hope in God’s word from the Bible.
- You can find hope through the Holy Spirit by the way the Holy Spirit leads you.
- There are two main things to remember to get by in life better. The first thing is not to sweat the small stuff. The second point is that almost everything in life is small stuff. – Dennis Kraul
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat