FEAR = False Evidence Appearing Real!
Please contact us if you have questions or comments or want encouragement.
Fear can be something that cripples a person when left unchecked. I encourage you to pray to God for his protection and believe that there is nothing to fear because of God’s love when we are under God’s umbrella or protection. Pause and remember – Nothing is too big for you and God to handle today. Better days are coming here on earth, with God in heaven for eternity.
When people are overwhelmed with fear, their thinking and daily living are twisted, and kayos and trouble are present. We all have been attacked with anxiety; I have been overwhelmed with fear many times until I realized that I should not react out of fear but rather take my concerns to God in prayer and, if necessary, ask a Christian brother or sister for help. Yes, fear is natural for all of us in this world, yet it does not have to control us or intimidate us. ~ Bill Greguska
Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Fear Of Failure
Visit All Our Pages
How To Pray?
Video On How To Pray More Effectively?
How To Find A Good Church?
Free Christian Counseling
Overcome Fear And Find Purpose Through God!
Can Fear Be Both Good And Bad?
To fear the Lord is to hate evil; I hate pride and arrogance, evil behavior, and perverse speech. Proverbs 8:13
The more people fear and respect God, the more they will hate evil and run from it. Love for God and the love of sin cannot coexist. Harboring secret sins (only you know what those are) means tolerating evil within yourself. Make a clean break today with sin and commit yourself entirely to God. Because God loves you and has a plan for you, you need to discover that God Has a plan for your life you need to discover. How do you know for sure that you can overcome fear in your life? I do not mean to overcome the fear of God, but rather the fear that paralyzes us and cripples us from being the person we were hoping to be.
Fear Is From Our Enemy, The Devil!
Fear Is A Dead End Deal!
The Lord assures us that we ought not to be afraid, yet when we struggle with fear, it makes it hard to take that assurance to heart, but it can be accomplished if we trust God to be our strength. With God’s help, I have made it through many different fears in my life, and without God, I could only wonder how I made it through. I can see now that I have learned that fear will either cripple a person or motivate them to do more than they ever could do before.
As it says in James 4:7, Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are 13 Powerful Bible Verses About Fear:
- Isaiah 43:1-3
- Romans 8
- Isaiah 49:15-16
- Lamentations 3: 21-23
- Psalm 27:13-14
- Psalm 31:19
- Philippians 4:7
- 1 Peter 5:6-7
- Psalm 23
- John 14:27
- Joshua 1:9
- Matthew 6:34
- Psalm 27:1
Don’t Allow Fear To Stop You!
Keep Your Eyes On God, Not Your Circumstances!
- Start with prayer and realize that God loves you. We hope you know that whatever you are personally going through, there are solutions if we keep our eyes on God.
- Relationships can be the hardest ships to sail. Learn how to navigate them more productively.
- Pray to God for any un-confessed sin, confess it to God, and get right with God. No matter what you have done, God can forgive you! 1 John 1:8-10
- Thank God first for how He has blessed you. Pray for others, you know, pray for yourself. Pray as if you are talking to a friend (God is your friend, right?). Do as it says in 1 Peter 5:7, cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you!
- Check out our website. You will find over 400 pages of encouragement, many links, videos, and text.
- Keep things as simple as possible; confusion is not from God.
- Realize that you are worthy of love and respect. God created you and has a plan for your life.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Are you full of courage, or are you generally afraid?
- How are we supposed to walk through the valley of the shadow of death?
- Some encouraging Bible verses?
- What does it mean to have a fear of God?
- What does the Bible say about being afraid?
Some Specific Scriptures To Encourage You:
Isaiah 41:10 ESV
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
2 Timothy 1:7 ESV
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
1 John 4:18 ESV
There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
Psalm 34:4 ESV
I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.
Joshua 1:9 ESV
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
Proverbs 29:25 ESV
The fear of man lays a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is safe.
Psalm 23:1-6 ESV
A Psalm of David. The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
Psalm 56:3-4 ESV
When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I shall not be afraid. What can flesh do to me?
Philippians 4:6 ESV
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.
Deuteronomy 31:6 ESV
Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”
Romans 8:15 ESV
For you did not receive the spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons, by whom we cry, “Abba! Father!”
Psalm 27:1 ESV
Of David. The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
John 14:27 ESV
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.
Psalm 23:4 ESV Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- Learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat