Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or want some encouragement.
Fear can be something that cripples a person when left unchecked. I encourage you to pray to God for his protection and believe that there is nothing to fear because of God’s love when we are under God’s umbrella or protection. Pause and remember – Nothing is too big for you and God to handle together today. Better days are coming here on earth, with God in heaven for eternity. ~ Bill Greguska
Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Overcome Fear And Find Purpose Through God!
Fear Is Both Good And Bad!
To fear the Lord is to hate evil; I hate pride and arrogance, evil behavior, and perverse speech. Proverbs 8:13
The more people fear and respect God, the more they will hate evil and run from it. Love for God and the love of sin cannot coexist. Harboring secret sins (only you know what those are) means tolerating evil within yourself. Make a clean break today with sin and commit yourself entirely to God. Because God loves you and has a plan for your life, you need to discover that God Has a plan for your life you need to discover. How do you know for sure that you can overcome fear in your life? I do not mean to overcome the fear of God, but rather the fear that paralyzes us and cripples us from being the person we were hoping to be.
Fear Is From Our Enemy, The Devil!
The Lord assures us that we ought not to be afraid, yet when we struggle with fear, it makes it hard to take that assurance to heart, but it can be accomplished if we trust God to be our strength. With God’s help, I have made it through many different fears in my life, and without God, I could only wonder how I made it through. I can see now that I have learned that fear will either cripple a person or motivate them to do more than they ever could do before.
As it says in James 4:7, Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. ~ Bill Greguska
Here Are 13 Powerful Bible Verses About Fear:
- Isaiah 43:1-3
- Romans 8
- Isaiah 49:15-16
- Lamentations 3: 21-23
- Psalm 27:13-14
- Psalm 31:19
- Philippians 4:7
- 1 Peter 5:6-7
- Psalm 23
- John 14:27
- Joshua 1:9
- Matthew 6:34
- Psalm 27:1
Don’t Allow Fear To Stop You!
Keep Your Eyes On God, Not Your Circumstances!
- Start with prayer and realize that God loves you. We hope you know that whatever you are personally going through, there are solutions if we keep our eyes on God.
- Relationships can be the hardest ships to sail. Learn how to navigate them more productively.
- Pray to God if there is any un-confessed sin in your life, confess it to God, and get right with God. No matter what you have done, God can forgive you! 1 John 1:8-10
- Thank God first for how He has blessed you. Pray for others, you know, pray for yourself. Pray as if you are talking to a friend (God is your friend, right?). Do as it says in 1 Peter 5:7, cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you!
- Check out our website. You will find over 400 pages of encouragement, many links, videos, and text.
- Keep things as simple as possible; confusion is not from God.
- Realize that you are worthy of love and respect. God created you and has a plan for your life.
Here Are Some Helpful Links:
- Are you full of courage, or are you generally afraid?
- How are we supposed to walk through the valley of the shadow of death?
- Some encouraging Bible verses?
- What does it mean to have a fear of God?
- What does the Bible say about being afraid?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat