Jesus Saves Those Who Seeks To Follow Him!
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
I can remember years ago when I heard the term Jesus Saves! I thought it was a little peculiar, but when I understood what that meant, it made a lot of sense. We are all sinners, saved by God’s grace which means when we die if we have accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior, we will not have to suffer the wages of sin which is damnation in hell. Jesus paid for our sins so we do not have to. ~ Bill Greguska
Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works so that no one can boast.
Questions About Jesus Christ?
Questions About Salvation?
What Does Jesus Saves Mean?
What does Having Faith In Jesus Mean?
Is Jesus Your Savior?
Jesus Saves, Do You Want To Be Saved?
Jesus Saves Everyone From Condemnation Who Want It!
He saves ALL people who want to be protected by Him!
- What does it mean when you say that Jesus saves?
- Jesus saves us from our sins so that we can be with God.
Romans 10:9-10 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and is justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
Jesus saved me when I was 26 years old by hitting my bottom and ending in long-term drug and alcohol treatment. He used my addiction to drugs and alcohol to bring me to my knees to him in humility.
I am here to help point you to Jesus Christ to be saved from all your sins by accepting Jesus into your life as Lord and Savior because God so loved the world that He gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Trust me that I know that Jesus saves because He saved me! John 3:16. ~ Bill Greguska
John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or want to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat