365Promises.com – One Promise For Each Day Of The Year!
Please contact us if you have questions or comments or want encouragement.
Over the years, I have witnessed many promises of God that have come true. For example, getting off drugs and alcohol, quitting smoking, and learning to live a Christian life was far from how I behaved when I was a teenager and in my twenties. Plus many other signs of God’s promises, such as God has told me in his word in Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. I thank God for all His promises that I have held on to that I learned when I became a Christian. Start to take God’s promises to you and remind Him of the promises He has given us. ~ Bill Greguska
2 Corinthians 1:20 For no matter how many promises God has made, they are “Yes” in Christ. And so through him, the “Amen” is spoken by us to the glory of God.
God Promises He Is Watching Over You!
365Promises.com was created in 2008 to help people better grasp God’s amazing love for them. Over the years, many people worldwide have visited this website and have been impacted by God’s heart for them.
This website features a paraphrased Bible promise for each day of the year that has been paraphrased in the ‘first-person’ from our Heavenly Father’s perspective. Our hope is that paraphrasing these promises the way we have will make them more personal and practical for your everyday life.
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information to help you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, and YouTube videos.
- You can learn more about us, our goals, and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem or want to get right with God, you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions or get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement, Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat