Please contact us if you have any questions or comments or would just like some encouragement?
Over the years being a Christian, I have witnessed many promises of God that have come true. For example: getting off of drugs and alcohol, quitting smoking, plus many other signs of God’s promises such as God has told me in his word in Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. ~ Bill Greguska
2 Corinthians 1:20 For no matter how many promises God has made, they are “Yes” in Christ. And so through him, the “Amen” is spoken by us to the glory of God.
This website features a paraphrase Bible promise for each day of the year that has been paraphrased in the ‘first person’ from our Heavenly Father’s perspective. Our hope is that paraphrasing these promises the way we have will make them more personal to you and practical for your everyday life.
What If My Problems Seem Out Of Control?
Find Hope And Encouragement From Our Links!
- If you just started believing in God, we have a page specifically for you.
- If you are dealing with anger, stress, or depression, we have information that can be of help to you.
- We have phone helplines, website links, youtube videos.
- You can learn more about us and our goals and our purpose.
- If you have a drug/alcohol problem, or if you want to get right with God you are at the right place!
- If you need to talk to someone right away, you can call 800-633-3446 or click here.
- Finally, if you have any questions, or would like to get on our email list, just let us know.
For Encouragement Call 1-800-633-3446 or Chat